[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
theio666 a écrit :
"
Ellipsies a écrit :
Adding close combat to my flicker strike increased my DPS by about 100k while in the end game flicker strike, it boosts DPS by like 20+mil. Does anyone know why is that?

Go in pob to configuration, "for effective DPS" and set any melee distance (lower than 15).

Work like a charm :D Thanks!
Do I need to link Maim with Flesh and Stone, if I have % maim on hit on my weapon?
"
Iwantyoutotrypizza a écrit :
Do I need to link Maim with Flesh and Stone, if I have % maim on hit on my weapon?

If I remember correctly, the boosted damage from Flesh and Stone only occurs by maims created by Flesh and Stone. Therefore, the maim support DOES need to be connected to it to further boost the maim effect of Flesh and Stone itself

Maim as a status effect only reduces movespeed of enemies. You want the boosted damage from maim support and flesh and stone. Weapon maim is basically useless.

Im actually curious if the maim on the weapon overrides the better maim coming from flesh and stone. I hope it doesn't, as usually PoE is pretty good at keeping the BEST effect on the enemy if you have multiple choices
Dernière édition par jsuslak313, le 20 févr. 2021 15:09:53
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
"
Iwantyoutotrypizza a écrit :

If I remember correctly, the boosted damage from Flesh and Stone only occurs by maims created by Flesh and Stone. Therefore, the maim support DOES need to be connected to it to further boost the maim effect of Flesh and Stone itself

Maim as a status effect only reduces movespeed of enemies. You want the boosted damage from maim support and flesh and stone. Weapon maim is basically useless.

Im actually curious if the maim on the weapon overrides the better maim coming from flesh and stone. I hope it doesn't, as usually PoE is pretty good at keeping the BEST effect on the enemy if you have multiple choices

Thanks a lot.
Just 1 question. With the inclusion of vaal haste, summon skitterbots, and herald of purity in the end game, what does your skill bar look like? Aren't there too many active skills and auras?
"
Deicidasum a écrit :
Just 1 question. With the inclusion of vaal haste, summon skitterbots, and herald of purity in the end game, what does your skill bar look like? Aren't there too many active skills and auras?

Two things: you can set an aura and then toggle it out of your toolbar...
Also, you can hold control and theres another 5 skill slots to use too.

If I die, I always turn on my auras, then get rid of them so I don't accidentally turn one off from a stupid button press.

I have: LMB = Molten Shell, RMB = Flicker, Most comfortable keyboard button = blood rage, Second/Third most comfortable button = Totems if I use them at all. 4th slot can go to vaal haste although I don't use it. If I want to put in a movement skill, I would make that my Middle mouse button.

I sorta feel like you're trolling because you have a ton of lvl 90+ characters and good gear...def no noob.
Dernière édition par jsuslak313, le 21 févr. 2021 01:42:59
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
"
Deicidasum a écrit :

Two things: you can set an aura and then toggle it out of your toolbar...
Also, you can hold control and theres another 5 skill slots to use too.

If I die, I always turn on my auras, then get rid of them so I don't accidentally turn one off from a stupid button press.

I have: LMB = Molten Shell, RMB = Flicker, Most comfortable keyboard button = blood rage, Second/Third most comfortable button = Totems if I use them at all. 4th slot can go to vaal haste although I don't use it. If I want to put in a movement skill, I would make that my Middle mouse button.

I sorta feel like you're trolling because you have a ton of lvl 90+ characters and good gear...def no noob.

He is not trolling because having a lot of buttons is a pain. This build has a lot of conditional buttons, which needs to be used one most of the bosses. Like, molten shell, vall molten shell, vaal haste, totems(2, but actually 3 in case of not having souls for vaal ans), switch stance, blood rage, movement skill. Also, having additional key bind for flicker as advanced tech. That's a lot of buttons, and a lot of them need to have "comfortable" keybinds.
Bros, is this lethal pride decent enough or should I roll for better one? What mods I should look for? I'm trying to copy this build from poe ninja but you can't see mods on these jewels in pob

Dernière édition par SirAlexandr, le 21 févr. 2021 02:05:25
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
@iunewind: it really sounds like a user error dude...you might just have to learn what you personally need to do in order to keep attacking bosses. As others have said, your gems and gear are fine and flicker does not just stop on its own for anyone else, except if you are doing something wrong with your mouse/keyboard.

At least for me, I can't just "hold down" flicker strike. I also need to somewhat track the boss with my mouse. Doesn't have to be super accurate but my mouse basically needs to be constantly moving if the boss is moving.

Im tryed different variants of "mouse traking of boss" and not found any difference. Flicker just stop working on boss some times (too often).
Only thing im probably saw (not sure but looks like) - im stop because im out of frenzy charges. Its not happen on paks, but immidetly happen on boss. Looks like on paks charges respawn cause im kill mobs, and this not working on boss?
Im saw in previous discussion my 4 frenzy must be enough. Im also have two source of mana leach. What can be wrong with my bild?
Only thing im found - im have -7 and -9 manacost on rings but not have on amulet. Its can be problems? On paks all works good in this configuration.
Dernière édition par iunewind, le 21 févr. 2021 02:36:01
"
iunewind a écrit :
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
@iunewind: it really sounds like a user error dude...you might just have to learn what you personally need to do in order to keep attacking bosses. As others have said, your gems and gear are fine and flicker does not just stop on its own for anyone else, except if you are doing something wrong with your mouse/keyboard.

At least for me, I can't just "hold down" flicker strike. I also need to somewhat track the boss with my mouse. Doesn't have to be super accurate but my mouse basically needs to be constantly moving if the boss is moving.

Im tryed different variants of "mouse traking of boss" and not found any difference. Flicker just stop working on boss some times (too often).
Only thing im probably saw (not sure but looks like) - im stop because im out of frenzy charges. Its not happen on paks, but immidetly happen on boss. Looks like on paks charges respawn cause im kill mobs, and this not working on boss?
Im saw in previous discussion my 4 frenzy must be enough. Im also have two source of mana leach. What can be wrong with my bild?
Only thing im found - im have -7 and -9 manacost on rings but not have on amulet. Its can be problems? On paks all works good in this configuration.

Hmm, what's your unreserved mana pool? Maybe you reserve too much, so it's just don't have time to leech back? Because otherwise you are definitely breaking flicker by yourself, either by clicking to move or your mouse key is broken.

Flicker is so good in following that once I followed elder guardian to new location in phase change, so I really doubt that flicker stops by itsefld on target.
Dernière édition par theio666, le 21 févr. 2021 02:50:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires