[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Thanks for the guide! It's my first time flicker and I'm really enjoying it so far.
I just got some questions:

1. Is unnatural instinct really a game changer? It would soak up most of my currency right now.
2. Are you all going Alira for endgame versions or just two passives?
Hello,

I'm using this build and it really has a very satisfying gameplay.

However, I feel that I still cannot use the full potential of this build and would like your help to know where I can be improving and what is wrong with my build.

I am also lost in the gems, this means confused to understand what is the setup. Could you help me with that?

Thank you !

PoB Fork: https://pastebin.com/ME3izaBP

Dernière édition par IkarusRDS, le 18 févr. 2021 06:06:17
Hello guys.
Have a question about lethal pride , never used this jewel before, so don't know what rolls we are looking for.
Right now have on allocated nodes:
+66 to strength
+30% to melee crit chance
10% redused extra damage from crit strikes
5℅ to do double damage

Is that a good rolls, or I should divine it?

"
Oneronrus a écrit :
Hello guys.
Have a question about lethal pride , never used this jewel before, so don't know what rolls we are looking for.
+66 to strength
5℅ to do double damage

It could definitely be better...Like, your have like only 1 damage buff. Also, keep in mind that then you switch to paradoxica, "% chance to deal double damage" will stop working(since paradoxica provides 100% chance already), so this jewel will be pretty useless to you. Sadly, I realized that only after rolling mine to 10% double damage chance(

About rolls we are looking for - I'm not an expert either, but I've seen on mine crit multi few times. In endgame setup I think people also look for %str increase for "str -> dmg" mod on amulet, but I don't think that you should think about that now. Also, mine now have 4% increased life, and life is good usually...Finally, if you for any reason not using brutality, jewel can get "gain % of phys as extra fire", but you should just use brutality unless you have some very specific reasons to not use it.

Edit: I've tested my jewel in different slots, so as possible useful mods not mentioned you can also have 20% increased melee damage and 20% increased physical damage.
Dernière édition par theio666, le 18 févr. 2021 06:55:19
"
Snoukz a écrit :
Thanks for the guide! It's my first time flicker and I'm really enjoying it so far.
I just got some questions:

1. Is unnatural instinct really a game changer? It would soak up most of my currency right now.
2. Are you all going Alira for endgame versions or just two passives?

Unnatural Instinct is a huge gamechanger. UI alone gives: 6% block, 60% block recovery, 18% all resist, 34% melee damage, 3% movement speed, and a bunch of totem buffs for our ancestor totems. All really really good for a single jewel. Also gives us some dex which is important for endgame foils.

For bandits, if you have resists capped at the endgame without 15% from Alira then I would switch her out for 2 passives to get an extra jewel slot or even more damage/survive elsewhere. But because we have tons of uniques its hard to get resists which is why UI/Alira are key as you get 33% everything from the two together
Dernière édition par jsuslak313, le 18 févr. 2021 08:18:19
"
theio666 a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Oneronrus a écrit :
Hello guys.
+66 to strength
5℅ to do double damage

It could definitely be better...Like, your have like only 1 damage buff. Also, keep in mind that then you switch to paradoxica, "% chance to deal double damage" will stop working(since paradoxica provides 100% chance already), so this jewel will be pretty useless to you. Sadly, I realized that only after rolling mine to 10% double damage chance(

About rolls we are looking for - I'm not an expert either, but I've seen on mine crit multi few times. In endgame setup I think people also look for %str increase for "str -> dmg" mod on amulet, but I don't think that you should think about that now. Also, mine now have 4% increased life, and life is good usually...Finally, if you for any reason not using brutality, jewel can get "gain % of phys as extra fire", but you should just use brutality unless you have some very specific reasons to not use it.

Edit: I've tested my jewel in different slots, so as possible useful mods not mentioned you can also have 20% increased melee damage and 20% increased physical damage.

Thank you. That's mean when we change paradoxica for godlike 100ex foil, 5-10% of double damage will be best option for damage roll?
"
Oneronrus a écrit :
"
theio666 a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Oneronrus a écrit :
Hello guys.
+66 to strength
5℅ to do double damage

Thank you. That's mean when we change paradoxica for godlike 100ex foil, 5-10% of double damage will be best option for damage roll?

Probably yes since it's basically additive 5% more damage for each mod like that.
BTW, for my paradoxica and current jewel with those double damage mod, 10-20ex foils already gave more dps in pob, I'm just lazy to switch, plus I like extra defenses from blind. Plus it's important to remember that with paradoxica it's important how much flat dmg you have on other gear, so for some insane endgame rings with many flat damage you'll need very expensive foil to beat paradoxica. So I'd change weapon last, for now I have more important things to change, I still don't understand what amulet I want to use...
Selling old stuff
Dernière édition par BonnieAndClyde, le 18 févr. 2021 15:12:38
mmm got my double curse set up rolling and some awakened gem upgrades.

Sadly at lvl 100 my max life is only going to be around 4600 which stinks but not much i can do about that
Hi, thanks for the build, really enjoying it. I'm at the point where I start making enough currency for transitioning into the end game. Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/ti168QY3.
Can you guys help with which of these upgrade that would bring my single target DPS up the most? I have around 50ex to play with right now.
- Watcher's eyes with impale chance, and impale with pride
- Aul's rising with pride reserve no mana
- Better 1h weapon
Also, I'm looking to get a white socket on my chest for close combat.
Do I swap flicker strike with Vaal double strike on bosses like Sirius, Maven, Shaper? Thanks for any help :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires