[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hey quick guestion. Would it be in any way viable to use rare chest with "10% change to gain frenzy charge on hit" or does it fuck up flicker strike?
Hey,

this will be my first flicker, have around 20 ex to get started and I just feel like teleporting all over the place - never played flicker!

What would you recommend for leveling? Just cyclone with any high pdps 1h, bladestorm or maybe just double strike only?
Will be switching to flicker directly after story and when i can wear farruls.
I just want a rather smooth leveling experience :)

Edit:
Just found this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/hapzqx/detailed_melee_leveling_guide_pdf_pob_filter/

I think I'll just give Bladestorm a try
Dernière édition par Snoukz, le 16 févr. 2021 11:11:11
God damn I love this build. Did a Simulacrum deathless STARTING at lvl 74 (ending at 81 lol). Only 20ish% chaos resist, only came close to dying in wave 20 just cuz my gems are super underleveled and zero quality. Also wasn't using molten shell at all but didn't realize that until wave 19.

I have 4k life

Incredible
"
TomeoMakoto a écrit :
"
necron347 a écrit :
wouldn't it be better if i focus on awakened multistrike ? I heard it bump your dps to the heaven lol

I could be wrong. But in PoB awakened multistrike gives u 1kk total dps. At the same time ring for 2-3 ex with assasin's mark lvl 8 and 15 phys to attack gives 1.3kk dps + cursed enemies grant u mana and life when die. It would be nice if someone else checks it out in PoB.

Awakened Multi isn't just dps, its an entire extra flicker round. It makes a huge difference in terms of frenzy charge use, mana cost, clearspeed, single target dps, etc. The actual numbers may not go up a HUGE amount on paper, but the functionality of flicker strike changes drastically

Dernière édition par jsuslak313, le 16 févr. 2021 12:38:59
"
Tmo_ a écrit :
Hey quick guestion. Would it be in any way viable to use rare chest with "10% change to gain frenzy charge on hit" or does it fuck up flicker strike?

It doesn't really work well...you really need 100% uptime on all your frenzy charges (plus extra frenzy charges) in order to really feel good flickering around. One of the only ways to do this is Farruls/Replica farruls and a less duration aspect.

You CAN sort of get around this if you can somehow get +1 minimum frenzy charges elsewhere but thats much much much harder than just getting farrul
what can i do with degen in this build?
"
Tmo_ a écrit :

We discussed this few pages ago. Short answer - no, it's not a good idea.

Long answer: with that mod build can achieve truly endless flicker, because you can surpass needed 25% chance of frenzy on hit to have each flicker on average to generate charges(4 hits coz of awak multistrike, 4*0.25 = 1frenzy on cast, threshold for endless flicker). The problem is to start flicker loop - in single enemy scenario, you'll have to start from 0 charges, so after 1 cast you either generate charge or you are waiting for next flicker uptime to try again.

On the other hand, with farull you don't have endless flicker, but you should on average last enough time flickering till uptime of next frenzy gain from farrul. + you never have any problem with starting flicker - you have those initial charges always.
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
"
Tmo_ a écrit :

It doesn't really work well...you really need 100% uptime on all your frenzy charges (plus extra frenzy charges) in order to really feel good flickering around. One of the only ways to do this is Farruls/Replica farruls and a less duration aspect.

You CAN sort of get around this if you can somehow get +1 minimum frenzy charges elsewhere but thats much much much harder than just getting farrul

+1 minimum frenzy does nothing for flicker, you can't consume charges while being on minimum amount. It's actually bad for flicker, you are reducing pool of charges, which equal to (max ch - min ch).
Dernière édition par theio666, le 16 févr. 2021 18:28:06
thx theio, thought about that a little after I said it and knew there was a reason I never did that in past leagues...
Anybody used divergent flicker strike? I heard it had some desync bugs in the previous league, was it fixed?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires