[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Alternative annoinments suggestion when I cant afford chaos res?
"
Nerbios a écrit :
Alternative annoinments suggestion when I cant afford chaos res?

Panopticon & Frenetic depending on build.

Since you have a 2.0+ APS foil and no Awakened Multistrike I'd suggest Frenetic for more Frenzy Charges.
Hey guys, what do you think about my current gears ? I dont know what should i go next, axakened multistrike ?

Thanks for the answer, gl jf everyone !
"
necron347 a écrit :
Hey guys, what do you think about my current gears ? I dont know what should i go next, axakened multistrike ?

What u think about craft shaper ring with assasin mark. Or gloves with +1 frenzy and strike skill target additional enemy?
can anyone give me a rundown on how to craft an ideal vulnerability/punishment steel ring? And maybe an estimate to how much it might cost me to make?

I hope to run endgame double curse ring set up but I'm not in a rush. I'm thinking a steel ring with chaos resist, phys damage, life, curse, and at least craftable mana cost reduction. Leaves 1 mod that I can kind of leave up to chance.

Please PM me if you have any ideas for me, it would be awesome!
"
TomeoMakoto a écrit :
"
necron347 a écrit :

What u think about craft shaper ring with assasin mark. Or gloves with +1 frenzy and strike skill target additional enemy?

Hmm it sounds good but i m really a newbie about crafting, if i m not a newbie at all xD.

wouldn't it be better if i focus on awakened multistrike ? I heard it bump your dps to the heaven lol
Heya, not really sure where to progress next.

Any ideas?

"
necron347 a écrit :
wouldn't it be better if i focus on awakened multistrike ? I heard it bump your dps to the heaven lol

I could be wrong. But in PoB awakened multistrike gives u 1kk total dps. At the same time ring for 2-3 ex with assasin's mark lvl 8 and 15 phys to attack gives 1.3kk dps + cursed enemies grant u mana and life when die. It would be nice if someone else checks it out in PoB.

"
Alkerayn a écrit :

Any ideas?

Do u rly need mana that much? What about frenetic on amulet (+ 1 frenzy)? 500 dps foil + awakened multistrike, better rings with phys to attacks? What with ur flasks and jewels? What is more important can be checked in the PoB.
I'm playing with a 500dps rapier.Like it more than paradoxia, but sometimes i'm lost all of my frenzy charges (awakened multistrike not available yet for me)
"
TomeoMakoto a écrit :
"
necron347 a écrit :

I could be wrong. But in PoB awakened multistrike gives u 1kk total dps. At the same time ring for 2-3 ex with assasin's mark lvl 8 and 15 phys to attack gives 1.3kk dps + cursed enemies grant u mana and life when die. It would be nice if someone else checks it out in PoB.

"
Alkerayn a écrit :

Any ideas?

Do u rly need mana that much? What about frenetic on amulet (+ 1 frenzy)? 500 dps foil + awakened multistrike, better rings with phys to attacks? What with ur flasks and jewels? What is more important can be checked in the PoB.
I'm playing with a 500dps rapier.Like it more than paradoxia, but sometimes i'm lost all of my frenzy charges (awakened multistrike not available yet for me)

When I sim 500pdps foil it is actually a net dps loss, it needs to be about 550 to break even according to POB.

I find myself running oom on bosses, and flicker stopping, otherwise id go frenetic.

Awakened multistrike is out of budget for now.

Jewels i use:

Intuitive leap, Unnatural instinct and a double melee dmg/life/corrupted blood jewel

When I sim 500pdps foil it is actually a net dps loss, it needs to be about 550 to break even according to POB.

I find myself running oom on bosses, and flicker stopping, otherwise id go frenetic.

Awakened multistrike is out of budget for now.

Jewels i use:

Intuitive leap, Unnatural instinct and a double melee dmg/life/corrupted blood jewel[/quote]

I m in the same situation on bosses, so I just take double strike for bosses personnaly. You should do the same i think cause double strike deal more damages than flicker on single target !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires