[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
micromeph a écrit :
Hello guys! Just wanted to ask how this build feels on maven and her invitations with uber bosses. And is it viable to kill u-atziri?(because she has 2% reflect)

did all of them deathless just fine, many times over and over. Uber Atziri needs some modifications though like yogul's pantheon and Sybil's Lament ring in right slot, and also the removal of abyssus and switching it to Inward eye.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 14 févr. 2021 03:50:40
Would it waste a lot of currency if you went a strong cyclone version mid league then into the flicker later? Or do most the skills and items not transfer directly through to the other to make it more of a pain?
how you do maven?
sometimes at bosses i run out of Frenzy Charges and i dont know why can anyone help me i also looked up the faq and followed all the steps there but i still sometimes run out of frenzy charges
god i cant wait to gear back into this build again for this league! Got a new computer since the last time I tried it and it should be buttery smooth play now
"
Bawlz a écrit :
Would it waste a lot of currency if you went a strong cyclone version mid league then into the flicker later? Or do most the skills and items not transfer directly through to the other to make it more of a pain?

all items are the same except some gems and the x2 crafts on rings also the +1 strike mod on gloves is only for flicker. (if u r gonna go with different armour than farrul's fur, u will need to change later if u r gonna switch to flicker)
"
Yavëtîl a écrit :
how you do maven?

i did maven with both flicker and double strike. it's easy and not hard at all. just be careful at the last puzzle phase. if u don't know her mechanics u will die a lot cause nearly 70% of the hits in the fight are DoT damage (unblockable)
"
Rookstry a écrit :
sometimes at bosses i run out of Frenzy Charges and i dont know why can anyone help me i also looked up the faq and followed all the steps there but i still sometimes run out of frenzy charges

if you don't have awakened multistrike yet, I suggest using paradoxica and not a foil with 2+ attack speed cause fast foils will burn the frenzy charges so quickly if u don't have awakened multi.
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
god i cant wait to gear back into this build again for this league! Got a new computer since the last time I tried it and it should be buttery smooth play now

gl :D
Hi, if someone has time to take a look at my current setup, what would be the priority in upgrade for biggest DPS increase. currently following the min maxed version trying to save for an Aul's/ replica farruls but wondering if something else would be more impt to up the DPS atm. Thanks in advance!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires