[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

BTW i was experementing with this build in harvest too. And there is very good option Cluster Jewel, with increased vulnerability curse effect and culling strike on cursed enemys with vulnerability. What do you think?)

Medium Cluster Jewel

1 Added Passive Skill is Exploit Weakness
1 Added Passive Skill is Wish for Death

"
Сrystal a écrit :
BTW i was experementing with this build in harvest too. And there is very good option Cluster Jewel, with increased vulnerability curse effect and culling strike on cursed enemys with vulnerability. What do you think?)

Medium Cluster Jewel

1 Added Passive Skill is Exploit Weakness
1 Added Passive Skill is Wish for Death

Sounds interesting. Atm I try to get an megalo with bloodscent (rage) and mana leech into it. Would fit perfect with lvl 100 and testudo on top. Would grant 50 stack rage and would fit berserk into it.

Maybe I try it with this one too.
Please build-god blazer look at my character and tell me what im doing wrong. i feel like i die to everything but i have max block and i just need advice.
"
Catsthatbark a écrit :
Please build-god blazer look at my character and tell me what im doing wrong. i feel like i die to everything but i have max block and i just need advice.

I am not Blazer but I am sure I can help. More or less.

Dont take it personal bro.

First question. Are you kidding me?

You have 4k life. What is this? Iam really tired to import chars like yours and then I see a crap gear set with only half of the things blazers build make so strong.

But. Its weekend and I am in a good mood.

- any reason for brutal restrain instead of leathal pride?
- why no tribal fury on tree cause you dont have strike skills on gloves?
- your life rolls sucks or are not existent (like amulett)
- reach for at least 4,7k life, more would be better, perfect would be something arround 5k
- more deffence will come with replica cause of endurance charges

This build is weak against degens. You can work arround a bit with pantheon. You have to know how ;-) otherwise just avoid degen/ignite.
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 13 févr. 2021 13:04:19
Actually my lethal pride has +15 crit multi on Diamons Skin Notable, which is available in 2 points
So in total it gives +60% crit chance, +30% crit multi, +20 str
Pm in forum or TFT discord, @naz7
Dernière édition par Naz7, le 13 févr. 2021 15:18:15
Ok guys, just created a discord server for those who want join: https://discord.gg/9md9vJwN I will add more things to the server later.
I had a similar build in mind since last patch and i made it on this league.

this is my pob https://pastebin.com/qB3X6r6d

30M shaper dps
82% block
6khp
156%ms
Dernière édition par Yavëtîl, le 13 févr. 2021 17:28:56
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could take a quick look at my PoB to see what I need to upgrade next or obtain. I'm not sure if I should be focusing on a pride watcher's eye, bottled faith, awakened gems, better jewels, etc. Damage is good for clearing maps but I'm a little slower on bosses. Had to switch to normal flicker strike from anomalous because I couldn't sustain frenzy charges too well. Many thanks

https://pastebin.com/cuPHR89U
Dernière édition par Draxonik, le 13 févr. 2021 18:10:48
Hey guys, I fill like i miss something cause sometime's i just get one shot. Can you guys check my profile and tell me if i m doing wrong please ? Maybe on tree ? ( dont have the currency for the amulet but working on it )

Cheers
Hello guys! Just wanted to ask how this build feels on maven and her invitations with uber bosses. And is it viable to kill u-atziri?(because she has 2% reflect)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires