[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

If earth shatter goes wrong this build can go for earthquake/sunder?
"
Chinkyfam a écrit :
quick question regarding optimal shatter useage;

how many shatters should you cast before using cry/slam? is once enough? because i've noticed if you do 3 shatters then cry/slam there's a biggere eruption

just giving this a quick bump as i would like for someone to get back to me regarding the above question,

thank you.
"
Chinkyfam a écrit :
"
Chinkyfam a écrit :

how many shatters should you cast before using cry/slam? is once enough? because i've noticed if you do 3 shatters then cry/slam there's a biggere eruption

just giving this a quick bump as i would like for someone to get back to me regarding the above question,

thank you.

I think the max shards you can have up is 15, which is 3 slams. However, depending on your playstyle, your combo might differ. For example, I'm using 3 warcries, so I use a warcry for every slam I do.
I've been using Seismic and Intimidating Cry, and just making sure I always have both actively exerting attacks has been more than enough damage. When in doubt, Intimidating Cry since it doesn't care how many exerted attacks you have left. Otherwise, Seismic whenever you're out of exerted attacks.

The actual "rotation" doesn't really matter that much. If you want the absolute biggest hit on a boss with a startup time (Izaro, Conquerers, etc), though, you want to do the following:

Use Seismic Cry
Use Intimidating Cry
Swing three times
Wait for boss to become vulnerable
Hit Intimidating Cry, shattering the fissures you placed
Swing twice
Hit Seismic Cry
Boss is probably dead or phased by now.

The goal is to maximize damage from shatters and swings. Intimidating Cry doubles the damage of your next 3 hits (with the notable that adds 1 to exerted attacks), so you pop that first. Then you hit Seismic Cry, which exerts your next five attacks. You swing three times to set the maximum number of fissures (15), which I believe scale off of the swing that caused them. Then you wait for the boss to be vulnerable before re-using Intimidating Cry, so you get full benefit from its debuff. You do not want to re-use Seismic Cry, because you want to keep its scaling more multiplier on the 4th and 5th hit to actually hit the boss.

When the boss is ready, you hit Intimidating Cry, which shatters the 15 fissures you placed and applies its debuff. Not sure what happens first, honestly, but I assume its the debuff since there seems to be a delay before the fissures are shattered. Assuming the boss isn't phased or dead by then, you then hit them with your 120% and 150% boosted swings, thanks to Seismic Cry, which are doubled by the newly re-upped Intimidating Cry. Re-upping Seismic Cry shatters the 10 fissures made by those two attacks, and if the boss is still alive and hasn't went into an invul phase by now then you repeat the process: hit Indimidating Cry, swing 3 times or til there's 2 remaining Seismic Cry hits, shatter, etc.

For things that aren't bosses, just swing and shatter at will, prioritizing Indimidating Cry for shattering. Nothing should survive that.
Dernière édition par Stealthrider, le 24 juin 2020 16:17:45
"
ericchongws a écrit :
"
Chinkyfam a écrit :
"
Chinkyfam a écrit :

thank you.

I think the max shards you can have up is 15, which is 3 slams. However, depending on your playstyle, your combo might differ. For example, I'm using 3 warcries, so I use a warcry for every slam I do.

thank you for your response <3
Difference between zerker and jugg for this skill???
"
garantivil a écrit :
Difference between zerker and jugg for this skill???

I tinkered with the gear and switched to Berserker and I must say feels way smoother in mapping, and believe it or not, higher dps means there are less stuff to tank. Doesn't mean you're actually tanky though, any 1 shot mechanic may still finish you. I tried to get as much as possible to mitigate that, though, currently at 6.4k and I'm only lvl 89. With a optimal gear and a few more life nodes, I should be able to reach 7k.

I also use a warcry cluster jewel (chaos res, cry wolf) and a life cluster jewel with flat life. The regular jewels are mainly for %inc max life, resists and attack speed for QoL.
"
MillenniumDH a écrit :
Just reached maps, I know I'm only lvl 74 with 5k life and my gear has no 6link but I deal so little damage and feel super squishy. The damage is really terrible, Earthshatter tooltip says 42k. Not really what I expected to be honest, especially with Marohi Erqi. What am I missing here, besides the things I mentioned? Even Vaal Area bosses kill me lol

edit: Here is the pob link if anyone wants to take a closer look at current gear and tree.

https://pastebin.com/yVbbZ7md

The biggest issue looks to be your going all in on the crit build but you lack crit to effectively use it. Personally I went RT on the build because the build is way to point starved to get crit nodes it needs for unbreakable to be effective until really high levels. Abyssus honestly adds very little damage if you don't have the crit to take advantage of the crit multi on it.
Pretty much the crit version only works if you have enough crit which you don't. Your sitting at around 10% base crit and you really need at least 20% before your flask for abyssus to be worthwhile. Likely you will be better off using a different helmet until you get higher crit. Your pretty much just losing defense with pretty much no gain at this point.
Hi guys, can anyone tell me what should i change about my build?
I feel that it is way too squishy. Should i remove Abyssus for some rare with life? How do we make up for the damage loss? (or any recommendation)?

It seems that i'm getting 1 shot from some bosses around t14 or Distant memory, and i really drop fast in some rare packs

below is my POB at lv91
https://pastebin.com/tdnJuTzH

edit : updated with a starkonja instead, and changed up a 6L in my weapon.
Dernière édition par pandadarren, le 25 juin 2020 15:20:45
"
angelux51 a écrit :
If earth shatter goes wrong this build can go for earthquake/sunder?

I don't see why not. Any of the physical based Slams should be fine with this build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires