[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

Thank you for the guide, very fun engaging build. Satisfying to shatter enemies with the new skill and combo.
anyone manage to down eradicators or anything? it just seems too squishy for me..im dying non stop at eradicator.

im at 5.4k hp and have the gears below..am i doing something wrong?

Dernière édition par pandadarren, le 24 juin 2020 01:34:49
This seriously the best laid out guide i have ever used , easy to read , colored gem links , gem locations , gear , wow just wow. I love it .
Looking forward to Leap Slamming around like D2 days .

Thank you very much.
guys you should drop abyssus if you dont have perma 90% phys reduction, i dont know why you even need it when warcries give perma double damage and seismic give 30% more per exert
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
What do you guys think about going Resolute Technique, dropping Undeniable and getting Unyielding and/or Unrelenting?
"
saizosol a écrit :
"
Watermel0wned a écrit :
Gave this build a try this season and I would like to share my impressions so far.

When leveling I tried doing it with Earthquake first but once I really compared EQ and Earthshatter, Earthshatter took the cake - by far. The skill has way more POW to it and you really feel the heavy impact of that gigantic smash.

Thats a cool thing and all but as it turns out its also pretty bad in some situations. Doing Atziri for example is pretty shitty with this build. You take pretty long to wind up your attack (1-2sec) and that is valuable time in these fights. I died way too often because of that cause I was caught in this super long attack animation. The other thing that was "meh" is the fact that at Atziri you basically cant use your shouts most of the time. If you do during her split phase, you're dead. To make matters worse, if you want to do damage without shouts, you have to hit the target multiple times but then you have the problem with the windup again and thats even worse when you're fighting her during split phase.

On maps though this build was fun. You jump into a pack, you smack it once and everything is dead. Still not nearly as fast as some fotm builds but still. Pretty decent build overall.

I had the same issues, I did a complete revamp of the build. I swapped to Axe, berserker and focused on the AoE clear speed from the spikes and I believe it way outshines the hammer.

Better boss dps by a long way, you can swap out gems if you want to land all 5 spikes which is more damage then your main spike damage, then you combo in Infernal Cry (Combust) the Combust allows you to stack support gems so you can scale the damage right up to help with single hit dps. But honestly once I swapped everything over I live longer I clear faster and I felt I had higher boss dps.

Could you share how exactly you revamped the build as a berserker?
"
saizosol a écrit :
"
Watermel0wned a écrit :
Gave this build a try this season and I would like to share my impressions so far.

When leveling I tried doing it with Earthquake first but once I really compared EQ and Earthshatter, Earthshatter took the cake - by far. The skill has way more POW to it and you really feel the heavy impact of that gigantic smash.

Thats a cool thing and all but as it turns out its also pretty bad in some situations. Doing Atziri for example is pretty shitty with this build. You take pretty long to wind up your attack (1-2sec) and that is valuable time in these fights. I died way too often because of that cause I was caught in this super long attack animation. The other thing that was "meh" is the fact that at Atziri you basically cant use your shouts most of the time. If you do during her split phase, you're dead. To make matters worse, if you want to do damage without shouts, you have to hit the target multiple times but then you have the problem with the windup again and thats even worse when you're fighting her during split phase.

On maps though this build was fun. You jump into a pack, you smack it once and everything is dead. Still not nearly as fast as some fotm builds but still. Pretty decent build overall.

I had the same issues, I did a complete revamp of the build. I swapped to Axe, berserker and focused on the AoE clear speed from the spikes and I believe it way outshines the hammer.

Better boss dps by a long way, you can swap out gems if you want to land all 5 spikes which is more damage then your main spike damage, then you combo in Infernal Cry (Combust) the Combust allows you to stack support gems so you can scale the damage right up to help with single hit dps. But honestly once I swapped everything over I live longer I clear faster and I felt I had higher boss dps.

Could you please share your PoB? I tried those two:
Axe-Juggernaut: https://pastebin.com/T6etsAXw
Axe-Berzerker: https://pastebin.com/T6etsAXw
(note that i also use the community fork)

As you can see, both benefit from an axe. However the DPS is way better for berzerkers. PoB doesnt even calc the 50% more dmg of the "War Bringer" node which boosts dmg even more.
My big question is: Is the Juggernaut dmg sufficient already? Or in other words: is it really worth to drop his suvivability?
Dernière édition par dornenfeld, le 24 juin 2020 06:34:21
"
dornenfeld a écrit :
"
saizosol a écrit :

As you can see, both benefit from an axe. However the DPS is way better for berzerkers. PoB doesnt even calc the 50% more dmg of the "War Bringer" node which boosts dmg even more.
My big question is: Is the Juggernaut dmg sufficient already? Or in other words: is it really worth to drop his suvivability?

https://pastebin.com/ZnZK3Zwd

Almost all items are missing, only the core items are attached. Needs rings/belt/armor/helm/boots and proper crafted gloves with 20% physical converted to fire mod.

Combust isn't far behind your main attack in terms of damage, so it's like hitting 2x at once which is so handy on bosses. Clear speed is a lot better with Infernal Cry, clears whole screens and some. Deep breaths (node) is a must, it makes your Warcries cover the whole screen.

Also note, safety comes from being at range and moving, I Slam > Warcry > Move > Repeat, I rotate Infernal Cry and Enduring Cry, only use Intimidating Cry on bosses.

I was thinking of looking at helms and seeing what I could roll/craft, I might be able to make a decent helm for Combust, opening up my 2nd 6L for Blood and Sand. Time will tell early days atm, but I do like the play style of Infernal Cry.

"
saizosol a écrit :
"
dornenfeld a écrit :
"
saizosol a écrit :

Almost all items are missing, only the core items are attached. Needs rings/belt/armor/helm/boots and proper crafted gloves with 20% physical converted to fire mod.

Combust isn't far behind your main attack in terms of damage, so it's like hitting 2x at once which is so handy on bosses. Clear speed is a lot better with Infernal Cry, clears whole screens and some. Deep breaths (node) is a must, it makes your Warcries cover the whole screen.

Also note, safety comes from being at range and moving, I Slam > Warcry > Move > Repeat, I rotate Infernal Cry and Enduring Cry, only use Intimidating Cry on bosses.

I was thinking of looking at helms and seeing what I could roll/craft, I might be able to make a decent helm for Combust, opening up my 2nd 6L for Blood and Sand. Time will tell early days atm, but I do like the play style of Infernal Cry.

Ah I see, you are going the fire dmg way. I would prefer to stay full phys. So ur bursted down if your too close often?
"
saizosol a écrit :
"
dornenfeld a écrit :
"
saizosol a écrit :

Could you show this build in action pls?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires