Videos:
Video Build Guide

How to Level with Earthshatter

Best Harvest Farm Setup

End Game with Earthshatter

Build List:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688401

3.12 Heist (Please Read):
I have gone ahead and updated the Path of Building above to reflect all changes. It now is built for Axes, and has slightly changed gear etc. I won't have the guide fleshed out on time for 3.12 League Launch, but will have it done possibly after the initial weekend. I am changing the title to 3.12 as the PoB is there and I will be frequenting the forum throughout League Launch. On top of that I can answer any questions instantly on my stream. If you enjoyed this in Harvest consider trying my new build on Splitting Steel here. Have a good League Start and hopefully you get all the Exalts you dream of :)

Build Intro:
For the Path of Building use the Community Fork. It is exactly the same as PoB but better, and very easy to install. Link here.. I've also added a nice little Levelling Cheat Sheet at the bottom of the guide, as well as a video. Tyty and enjoy.
Aight we streaming. Jump in stream for any questions, will tear through forum replies for a few hours after stream :).
Slammmmmmiiinnngg! 3.11 Harvest League has us in the fields pumping away for some fat crafts and screenwide clearing goodness. Two handers have received a significant buff with a new category of skills, Slams. Among these the only new one is Earthshatter, and it honestly isn't receiving the love it deserves. This thing has 30% more base damage than Earthquake while functioning in a fairly similar manner. We will be creating huge screen wide fissures thanks to the new support Fist of War and the Warcry skill Seismic Cry.

In order to get absolute stonkers attacks we will be scaling it predominately through Physical Damage and the use of the new Warcry skills. These Warcries allow us to buff our next few attacks which will hit like a truck while also having other benefits such as explosions and huge Area of Effect.

If you want to see the build in action check me out live on Twitch, or if you prefer video build guides over written then the best place to do so is on my YouTube links above/below (my one moment to sell out). I also check this forum daily so if you have any questions, build related or not, just leave a reply and I'll respond fairly quickly (hopefully, sometimes I'm slackin). If you are big brain, 500 iq, and find someway to improve the build let me know, I'm not perfect :D.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/aziire
(Will be Streaming a week after League Launch, because Internet Issues)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7vLIcfmXcyxst2uhc9woSg

Pros:
- Warcries are insane and provide huge % More bonuses to our attacks
- Screenwide AoE clear thanks to new support Fist of War
- Incredibly easy to Stun enemies now
- Tanky and Reliable Juggernaut doing his thing

Cons:
- Zoom Zoom is not really the play style of this build
- Some might find buffing our attacks annoying, not a 1 button build
- A lot of Reduced Physical Damage got removed from the tree
- New skill, so it could potentially feel / be awful

Offense:
- Exerted Attacks (Warcries) provide insane damage
- Comfortably over 1 Million Shaper DPS
- Exploding corpses without expensive Atlas mod (Infernal Cry)
- We can explode our secondary portion of Earthshatter to destroy anything that wasn't one shot

Defense:
- 5,500 Hp
- 162% Life, Plenty more at the tips of your fingers (I'm just greedy)
- 440 Life Regen, 1,100 Life Leech Rate
- Cannot be Stunned, or Slowed thanks to Juggernaut
- Unbreakable gives us big defense, as well as having 6 Endurance Charges

I've designed the build around Level 90, as that's what I aim for as a Build Guide Standard. I have a Level 100 Tree, which mostly just consists of extra Jewel slots and Life (or pathing to a cheeky damage notable). If you are following the tree in Path of Building, then you can simply go to the bottom left to switch to the levelling trees I have created. Level 100 is purely Luxury but there just in case. I don't have a Cluster Jewel Tree variant this time as I felt extremely starved for points while trying to get all the juicy shit. This is a much safer way to build as you aren't reliant on them this way. I won't be able to add Passive Skill Tree Links until after League Launch. Please use the Path of Building link. There are quite a few passives added on to the tree so I can't just use the pre-Harvest passive tree.

Bandits:
Alira is our Bandit of choice. The Crit Multiplier and Elemental Resistance makes building far easier. We can grab much cheaper gear thanks to this. Eramir is also a super good choice this League as more skill points = more Cluster Jewels.

Level 21 Tree: Click Here | Progressing through Act 2 | Help Alira

Level 34 Tree: Click Here | Up to Dominus

Level 45 Tree: Click Here | Up to Act 5 Kitava | Should have your first 2 Ascendancy Points

Level 63 Tree: Click Here | Up to Blood Aqueducts | Should have 4 Ascendancy Points

Level 75 Tree: Click Here | Up to Maps | Should have 6 Ascendancy Points

Level 90 Tree: Click Here | End Game | Core Build Done, Should have 8 Ascendancy Points.

Level 100 Tree: Click Here | Normal Tree | Grab last few little nodes and Jewel Sockets

Cluster Jewels:

Cluster Jewels can be awesome but a nightmare at the same time. In Delirium League I felt I was never satisfied with how my build felt as I was always trying to min-max my Cluster Jewels. They were a pretty big distraction. Even though I don't doubt they are probably the better way to go I am deciding to omit them from this guide. The character was already starved for points and by doing this I can keep the passive tree clear cut. Saves everything from becoming convoluted and keeps things simple.

Happy to discuss Cluster Jewel options however if you are wanting to go down that route, so please feel free to hit me up on any platform. Whether it be the Forum, Stream or YouTube.

Ascendancy:

TLDR: Unflinching > Undeniable > Unstoppable > Unbreakable

Details
For Earthshatter we actually had quite a few options. Chieftan has a new Ascendancy point that looks fun where you get a double Slam every 2 seconds. Berserker got a little bit of Warcry action worked in. However none of these were able to make me change my mind from going the classic Juggernaut. After the severe fisting I received last league I decided it is time to be thicc af so I chose one of the tankiest Ascendancies possible.

Unflinching gives us 30% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit, 25% chance that if you would gain Endurance Charges you instead gain up to your maximum number of Endurance Charges, Gain 1 Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently and +1 to Maximum Endurance Charges.

Take this first so we can get our Endurance Charge generation up and running easily. By having Endurance Charges while levelling we don't have to worry about our Resistances so much.

Undeniable provides us with +1,000 to Accuracy Rating, 1% increased Attack Speed per 200 Accuracy Rating, 30% increased Accuracy Rating if you've dealt a Critical Strike in the past 8 seconds, 30% increased Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike in the past 8 seconds and Gain Accuracy Rating equal to your Strength.

We can't get 100% hit chance without this. Picking it up earlier instantly nips the chance of us missing attacks in the bud. We could switch this to third pick if we wanted however I like to be safe.

Unstoppable gives us 10% increased Movement Speed, Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value, Movement Speed cannot be modified to below base value and Cannot be Stunned.

This node makes some of the annoying mechanics in the game just disappear. Things like Uber Elder slow, Temporal Chains, Delirium slow shit. When you play other melee characters you can easily tell the difference that this thing makes. It might not look like much but it's such a great quality of life.

Unbreakable grants 5% reduced Damage taken, Regenerate 2% of Life per second, Armour received from Body Armour is doubled and 1.5% of Total Physical Damage prevented from Hits in the past 10 seconds is Regenerate as Life per second.

Our core defense. This could easily be picked up in the Merciless Lab however I feel like we are tanky enough without needing this. This provides us huge life regeneration. Reaching 85% Physical Damage Reduction will make this baby return more health than lost.

Anointment:

TLDR: Blacksmith's Clout
Details
Always make sure you are getting a non-corrupted Amulet so that you can Anoint passives, as they are a huge dps boost (and so you can Quality them). In order from best to worst here are some offensive Anointment's you should be looking at putting on an Amulet:

Blacksmith's Clout | Verdant Oil + Black Oil + Opalescent Oil
Titanic Impacts | Amber Oil + Verdant Oil + Opalescent Oil
True Strikes | Teal Oil + Crimson Oil + Black Oil

I am a thot for dps. Always consider your situation and play style and consider getting a more defensive option instead if it suits you more. Great defense passives to anoint are:

Discipline and Training | Black Oil + Silver Oil + Silver Oil
Purity of Flesh | Clear Oil + Black Oil + Silver Oil

Pantheon:
For your Major God you want to either choose Soul of Lunaris or Soul of Solaris. These are both super solid options and just depends on whether you want to be mapping or bossing more. If you think you won't fuck with bosses then take Lunaris, otherwise take Solaris. I personally use Lunaris as it helps when suicide running into packs like a lunatic, which I do frequently.

For your Minor God your best bet is Soul of Shakari. Reduced chaos damage is a nice quality of life as poison is usually not planned around. Soul of Gruthkul wouldn't be bad either as we will be taking hit frequently.

Earthshatter is a new Slam skill that is flying completely under the radar. It isn't anything special in terms of being crazy unique however it has very good damage effectiveness in comparison to the other Slam skills. Once you pack in all the nonsense going on with Warcries and this will pack a mean punch. I'll list the Gems in order of priority, with brief explanations in boxes below them. A side note for Awakened Gems. I have them listed, but these are not mandatory and are purely for squeezing out bonus damage. I almost always play without these.

Earthshatter > Fist of War > Pulverise > Fortify > Awakened Melee Physical Damage > Ruthless

Details
We are lucky in the fact that we can grab Earthshatter as early as Level 12. Fist of War is the dream gem. This thing provides us with so much AoE while also granting damage that is comparable with Melee Physical Damage.

If you manage to get your hands on a Marohi Erqi then you can add Impale as the 6th Link to replace the Pulverise.

Pride > Blood and Sand > Flesh and Stone > Dread Banner > Enlighten > Maim

Details
A 6 Linked Aura setup is overkill for sure, but we also don't have anything we really need so we can take use of this luxury. If you can't afford the Mana Cost just drop Dread Banner. This also applies to having Maim for our Flesh and Stone. Look at this list as an incremental upgrade you can work on and add the Auras to your build in the order listed.

Dash > Second Wind > Seismic Cry > Infernal Cry

Details
Dash is a far better way to move around the map so we use that. The Warcrys are new but not to be slept on. They both exert our attacks so that they hit much harder and wider than ever before. You want to be using these before huge packs of rares or while in the Harvest. They only last for 5 attacks, but we can recast whenever we feel like it.

Cast when Damage Taken > Molten Shell > Increased Duration > Summon Ice Golem

Details
The save your life setup. Thanks to being Jugg and tanking damage constantly we don't need to worry about the level requirements on these. I use Summon Ice Golem because I am lazy and it is one less thing to cast.

Immortal Call is another alternative to Molten Shell. We have quite the armour though so it is more beneficial to take the latter.

Blood Rage > Vaal Ancestral Warchief > Leap Slam > Faster Attacks

Details
Blood Rage for Frenzy Charge generation, as well as Attack Speed and Life Leech. Perfect for mapping and easy to pop as we enter each area alongside our Warcries. Vaal Ancestral Warchief to provide us with more Boss dps.

We really don't need anything else linked here. I put a Leap Slam as it could be a fun alternative to Dash that I can just replace every now and then on the skill bar.

This is the perfect League Starter in terms of gear. The entry level requirement gear is very cheap and can be easily farmed for in somewhere like Blood Aqueducts. Crafting gear should be really fun with Harvest. Couple that with the new Two Handed Base buffs we should be able to get a mega stonks Mace.

For all the gear options I will embed a Path of Exile Trade link so that you don't have to go search yourself and you can instead just open the link for what you need. These are set to search in Standard Temp Leagues so if you are playing in a different League then you can change it in the top right. Using these when searching for Rares can be confusing at first as I use a lot of filters to find cheap but good gear. Read the section carefully and hopefully I have explained it well enough for people to find what they are after. Please reach me on one of my social links or forum if you have found anything confusing at all and I can explain in further detail.

Recommended Gear:
Spoiler
First up we got the bread and butter of our mega slams, a Rare Two Handed Mace. We can keep it simple and just search by top Physical DPS. For AoE memes you can search for or try and craft on a Crusader Influenced Coronal Maul for the best Increased AoE Mods. Our best weapon end game will probably be Marohi Erqi as it has Pulverise built into it. This will probably be pretty rare considering it is a Legion only drop, and will be comparable to the new end game Rare Two Handers anyway.

Abyssus will be my go to helnmet. With Crit Multi getting cut hard on the tree this becomes even more valuable. There is an inherent risk as you are increasing the damage you take however I believe it is worth the payoff.

Rare Influenced Astral Plates will be our perfect armour, however these are also complete overkill and have a huge price tag. The Mod "Attacks have +% to Critical Strike Chance" is the most important one but is hefty to buy. Buying a Rare Body Armour that focuses on Armour and Health first is vital, and you can easily fill out the resistances here as well.

Rare Gloves with some nice Life and Resists are important here. Once again adjust and focus on your Resistances first as these are fundamental. If you are looking for Damage sort by Sum which should should just beneath the item modifiers. This will organise from best to worst in terms of damage.

Likewise with our gloves we also want to rock some Rare Boots. If 30% Increased Movement Speed is too expensive just knock it down to 25%. By this point you will be hunting down Resistances that are specific to you so search for what your build is needing to cap.

Rare Amulets provide us with the goods. This is the only slot where I don't search for life, however definitely pick it up if you think you need even a smidge more. We also want to make sure we try and squeeze in some Dex here so we don't have to push so hard for the requirements later. Once again sort by Sum in order to find the big chungus amulets. Remember to have it non corrupted so that we can allocate an anointment.

For rings we go with one Rare Ring that provides nothing but pure damage and Maximum Life. For the second ring we go with a Curse on Hit Ring. Assassin's Mark and Vulnerability provide roughly the same DPS. Focus on getting whatever you can afford at the highest Sum listed.

Ryslatha's Coil is our best in slot belt. These can be expensive however the pay off is huge. You want the high % more roll possible and the lowest % less roll possible. When boosted by Abrasive Catalysts you can squeeze out another 2% Total DPS.

Rare Life Jewel's are the perfect way to slot in some more defense. I also chuck in % to all Elemental Resistance as it give me more room to work with on my other gear. For big money Watcher's Eye is best in slot, however extremely expensive.

Last but not least are our pots. For our Non-Unique pots we want to grab a Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline, Diamond Flask of Heat and Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching. Our Unique Flasks are Atziri's Promise and Lion's Roar. Naturally Bottled Faith will replace something like our Atziri's however I really don't think it's worth getting this unless you are min-maxed out of your mind.

The Gear I'm Currently Using:

Levelling Cheat Sheet:
Spoiler

Thank you for reading/following the build guide. Feel free to leave any questions/comments in the replies as I make sure to spend an hour every day responding to people. Also if you have made it this far, feel free to support me by Subscribing to my YouTube or Twitch. Viewership helps me a lot, especially as someone who pours a lot of time into these guides. Have Fun :)
Dernière édition par AziiRe, le 18 sept. 2020 05:04:15
Dernier bump le 17 déc. 2020 14:32:52
Reserve cause yknow
Looking forward to use this build at the start of league :)

Awesome Job man
Looking good :) I wonder how bossing will feel with this build?
Dernière édition par Sombra1337, le 19 juin 2020 05:02:25
Thank you for this guide, very clear and looks fun!
"
@sneakyboy97
Looking forward to use this build at the start of league :)

Awesome Job man

You're welcome Kevin 11

"
@Sombra1337
Looking good :) I wonder how bossing will feel with this build?

Should feel good enough. It isn't some single strike juicer but the exerted attacks we get form the Warcries have some pretty huge modifiers on them, plenty for all the content currently in the game.

"
@NirXY
Thank you for this guide, very clear and looks fun!

Thank you, I try to make it as clean as possible :D
make a build killing 5 mob lvl 10 is nice. Make sirius video now, you say you will use "awakn physical" so u tried it?
Do you think if Earthshatter turns out to be bad, could we use EQ instead?
Looking interesting. I'm really into 2h/warcries stuff and having hard time finding a build that doesn't make me regret.

My biggest issue with zerkers etc are that I don't like dying even if they end up DPS powerhouses. (In here 1mil DPS feels "low" considering the recent (albeit silly) trend of "HEY 80MIL DPS BUILD LOLS 1K MIRRORS" stuff)

Only thing that worries me is if they feel slower than average with clearing, esp with the fact they're 3-5 button builds pretty much, they would feel generally bad. Huge risk as league starter.

Also ofc the gear dependency but but...

Usually the biggest downsides (I perceive, might be wrong as usually don't start with melee chars) is they would feel squishy, expensive, slow and hard to get going. How do you feel about that?

What's the plan b if earthshatter doesn't work? Considering it has "deadzones" until you explode it at least.
Dernière édition par Demoshane, le 19 juin 2020 05:52:58
I hope its will work

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires