[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

I'm curious how you are handling mana regeneration. At the moment that seems to be the one thing I am having issues with. I still need my mana flask into maps.
Any other helmets you'd suggest in place of Abyssus? Or stats to shoot for?
"
TheEvilGnu a écrit :
I'm curious how you are handling mana regeneration. At the moment that seems to be the one thing I am having issues with. I still need my mana flask into maps.

I have like 90% mana reserved with Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone and Maim. Thats enough to spam ES with a bit of mana leech.

I am using Blood Magic in my Leap Slam and Warcries setup and having no mana problems at all - don't know about ultra endgame though.

Any tactics for Atziri though? What a stupid fight with this build, downright impossible.
Dernière édition par PilotLanguste, le 25 juin 2020 20:03:43
"
PilotLanguste a écrit :
"
TheEvilGnu a écrit :

I have like 90% mana reserved with Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone and Maim. Thats enough to spam ES with a bit of mana leech.

I am using Blood Magic in my Leap Slam and Warcries setup and having no mana problems at all - don't know about ultra endgame though.

Any tactics for Atziri though? What a stupid fight with this build, downright impossible.

You didn't answer their question - why should someone answer yours?

I'll echo the question because the build-guide completely ignores mana and we use a fair-old-bit of it - it should, at least, suggest how to get some leech or similar...
I'm a little confused. The trade links in "recommended gear" section say that there are "too many queries". Could you possibly fix these links?
"
ohnpeat a écrit :
"
PilotLanguste a écrit :
"
TheEvilGnu a écrit :

I'll echo the question because the build-guide completely ignores mana and we use a fair-old-bit of it - it should, at least, suggest how to get some leech or similar...

A jewel with Mana leech usually solves all Mana problems.
For mana issue just use jewel with mana leech and for Atziri use ring sibyl which give you 80% reduced dmg reflect and paired with pantheon which gives 25% and you can even run phys reflect maps with that setup.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
ohnpeat a écrit :
"
PilotLanguste a écrit :
"
TheEvilGnu a écrit :

If you weren't so busy chomping at the bit to be a passive aggressive asshole, you would see he clearly said a bit of mana leech solved his mana issues. If you took 5 minutes to read the post, you'd find several other instances in which people asked the same question and the OP recommended getting mana leech on a jewel.
There are some differences between this forum version and the pob version, which one is the up to date one?
Hi Guys,

today i cleared sirus A5 with this build.
removed Abyssus and used starkonja for HP + Dex.

However the damage is quite low, any suggestions on how i should go about improving it?

I am having around 44k on tooltip (i understand im not using abyssus and phys belt, but other then this 2? any other things i can change up? links?)

Below is my POB:
https://pastebin.com/1JXBEMWH

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires