[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

"
LudditeLuddite a écrit :
There are some differences between this forum version and the pob version, which one is the up to date one?

Far as I'm concerned, the PoB link is the up-to-date info as it checks out with the guide creators' latest comments.
"
pandadarren a écrit :
Hi Guys,

today i cleared sirus A5 with this build.
removed Abyssus and used starkonja for HP + Dex.

However the damage is quite low, any suggestions on how i should go about improving it?

I am having around 44k on tooltip (i understand im not using abyssus and phys belt, but other then this 2? any other things i can change up? links?)

Below is my POB:
https://pastebin.com/1JXBEMWH

As you've said, Abyssus and Ryslathas is a big boi portion of your damage. Other than that just push weapon dps, aim for 7L Marohi Erqi, since your rare right now seems to already out-dps alternatives like Tidebreaker.

Maybe get some source of curse like Vulnerability Ring, any ok Helmet Enchant, Boot Enchant, anything goes really.

Also make sure for phased bosses like Sirus to precast Warcries and Fissures for max burst damage, though I'm sure you're already doing that
Hey guys,

I'm kinda missing something... Sorry if answered already - but where do we get POWER CHARGES from?

Thx and happy shattering!
Hi, wanted to tell i use this since harvest launch, it's really cool and a really nice detailled guide, just wanted to know i got my 6L Marohi Erqi, ATM i'm using, Earthshatter-Fist of War-Impale-Brutality-Fortify and i don't really know what to use on the last link, Ruthless or Melee physical, since i see many ppl use one or the other
Ive been trying a Curse On Hit set up( it works pretty well):

Infernal Cry- Curse on Hit- Second Wind Support (Or Fortify then add another red support gem to your EarthShatter)- "curse of your choice"

Your thoughts?
PoB link not working on community fork or regular version.

Edit: Apologies - it was an SSL connect error. I figured it out.
Dernière édition par superbomb1967, le 26 juin 2020 11:48:43
Some thoughts:

-Going around the bottom of the big mace wheel is probably better than the back. With there being an internal CD on stuns now stun duration is more important than threshold. Especially since the combination of warcries significantly helps threshold already. It also has marginally more damage

-Infernal Cry is probably bad, it is definitely worse than intimidation cry. We have no fire damage synergy. Double damage is insane. Also intimidation scales off of Seismic great for bosses. Something like. Seismic, earthshatter x2, intimidation is 3.8, 4,4, 5 multipliers for the last three attacks. Honestly if you want infernal you probably should run all 3, but i'd take enduring over infernal.

-Why is fortify on our main attack? Wouldn't leap slam - faster attack - fortify - (possibly BM) almost always be better? Fortify is essentially a loss of 10-15% overall dps, well worth sacrificing the banner gem slot. Impale or brutality (if you drop infernal cry) is a lot more dps.

- Unyielding is about a 10% damage increase, massive aoe, massive stun duration, it's probably worth considering over unstoppable if you want to focus this build more on farming maps efficiently rather than end game boss killing.
Dernière édition par Jon011684, le 26 juin 2020 13:30:30
is this build really endgame viable ?

i want to start it now
"
Pyrok a écrit :
If you weren't so busy chomping at the bit to be a passive aggressive asshole, you would see he clearly said a bit of mana leech solved his mana issues. If you took 5 minutes to read the post, you'd find several other instances in which people asked the same question and the OP recommended getting mana leech on a jewel.

He didn't say WHERE he got the leech from - he didn't answer the question, just said it wasn't a problem for him (priviledge is everywhere!!)

These forums are effectively unsearchable - finding other questions and answers just isn't viable - this is why people ask the same questions over and over...

The solution is to put it in the guide ofc. and it SHOULD be there because it is an issue...
I've been slowly chipping-away with this build and - erm - it's solid and fun but - it's... - erm - it's melee and PoE doesn't ilke you playing Melee does it?

You can't damage what doesn't stand-still - ideally until you've hit it at least twice - preferrably 3 times - and 2h weapons don't hit fast (and we don't move fast)...

Not a problem for a boss like Piety or Malachai (stand-still AND telegraph attacks well) but Innocence and Shavronne (move a lot, telegraph less) were a pain-in-the-arse tbh

I should have guessed this would be the case - I've run Ice Crash and MS Juggs and both were super effective BUT you needed to be in the right place AND you need to be able to soak-up damage so levelling can be a rollercoaster (this is not remotely a H/C friendly build!!)

Note: Harvest crafting helps a LOT - it positively throws physical and health mods at you so we're at least playing to it's pluses here...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires