[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
Update #1 - As predicted with new 3.15 Patch Notes where GGG has nerfed basicly everything in the game by a large margin, so has this builds damage been nerfed.

Here is the new 3.15 PoB with some changes such as no longer using Awakaned Melee Phys for Endgame because it's kinda garbo. Instead we use the new and improved Nightblade support which gives us a good damage boost and gives us Elusive which is great for movement speed and defensiveness.(Big QoL!)

Also we drop Dread Banner because Impale Support has been changed and with all the mana changes we can no longer use Dread Banner because of mana reservation.

Everything else stays the same, GL exiles!

Where is the new PoB? I can't find the link. Or are we just converting to 3.15 through fork?
"
jallegretta a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
Update #1 - As predicted with new 3.15 Patch Notes where GGG has nerfed basicly everything in the game by a large margin, so has this builds damage been nerfed.

Here is the new 3.15 PoB with some changes such as no longer using Awakaned Melee Phys for Endgame because it's kinda garbo. Instead we use the new and improved Nightblade support which gives us a good damage boost and gives us Elusive which is great for movement speed and defensiveness.(Big QoL!)

Also we drop Dread Banner because Impale Support has been changed and with all the mana changes we can no longer use Dread Banner because of mana reservation.

Where is the new PoB? I can't find the link. Or are we just converting to 3.15 through fork?

I am such a dumbass haha, I forgot to actually link the new god damn PoB.

https://pastebin.com/YaVKZjng
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
jallegretta a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :

I am such a dumbass haha, I forgot to actually link the new god damn PoB.

https://pastebin.com/YaVKZjng

thanks mate. appreciate your work.
Well I'm sorry to say that the damage has been gutted pretty hard. So it will require more investment now to really pump some of the more harder endgame bosses.

Other than that it's the same build and the QoL improvements with Elusive is nice atleast :)
Dernière édition par Bergerbrush, le 23 juil. 2021 11:08:08
will th enew PoB also work for the beginner version of the guide?
What does arrogance do in whirling blades setup? WB doesn't reserve mana...
FYI, POB link missing in the 3.15 section on first page. Found it in the comment above though, thank you!
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
FYI, POB link missing in the 3.15 section on first page. Found it in the comment above though, thank you!

Fixed it
Again: what does arrogance do in whirling blades setup? WB doesn't reserve mana!

If it's for spending life instead of mana then you have to use lifetap.
Perhaps you should update the PoB since the replacement of blood magic support took place in 3.14 allready.
"
Perry_Hotter a écrit :
Again: what does arrogance do in whirling blades setup? WB doesn't reserve mana!

If it's for spending life instead of mana then you have to use lifetap.
Perhaps you should update the PoB since the replacement of blood magic support took place in 3.14 allready.

I thought I had already done that, but yes. Its lifetap now instead :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires