[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Hey guys It's been a while, a lot of you have been messaging me regarding the POB, matter of fact I can't release the POB as of yet because it needs proper testing because I think I can still figure out a way how to make the low life build into a tank version. I am testing out a different approach but still with First to Strike and Last to Fall. I have now dropped Abyssus and crawled back up to 50M DPS. I have finished everything except for The Feared which is quite annoying on low life.

I can't make a guide out of it, because it's still based off of Bergerbrush's dual wielding cyclone. I'll post the POB soon as I finish testing the other sets of equipment and skill trees
quick question, wehere do you find the intelligence?

Im also trying out his build myself, and i did something like this for the intel
> quick question, wehere do you find the intelligence?

You can use a combination of the following (ordered approximately from best to worst in terms of opportunity cost):

* abyssus (if you don't mind the huge increased damage taken downside)

* essence-craft a stygian vise belt (with quality if needed)

* amulet implicit

* jewels and cluster jewels

* +30 int nodes on the tree

* random explicit mods on gear

For my particular build, I didn't want to use Abyssus, so a stygian + amulet implicit were enough for me.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Dernière édition par MoldyDwarf, le 1 juin 2021 16:49:24
"
CanOneArt a écrit :
Hi, what do I need to change to go through the eternal Labyrinth? thanks for the reply.

If you're doing the low-life version, disable petrified blood and your arrogance auras (at least when you're not fighting the boss) and keep a life flask. That helps a lot with traps. For the boss: just kill him. Cyclone's great against him.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
yo fellow exiles i usualy play as necro it suits best for me itry melee builds after finish with leagues now itry ll champion i spend total maybe 5 ex i craft cluster my self a lot cheaper total spend for this build 6-7 ex itry t15-16 maps right after kitava its good but idont think its suit for ultimatum mostly one shot before leech other then that for a 6-7 ex build it can do red maps easily(not ultimatum) it can be used as curreny farming but not ll one bec min max it and chaos res problem with ll build better stick with normal for currency farming or league start its cool build not worth investment(ll one) its not end game farming build
Dernière édition par carnos26, le 17 juin 2021 14:22:55
Are these critical strike flasks still a thing?
I looked everywhere and Couldn't find any similar to buy
hi,
is this build dead after 3.15 patch notes?
"
babay29 a écrit :
hi,
is this build dead after 3.15 patch notes?

As with every other build in the game, the damage got nerfed a lot. But it's still good, and got some QoL improvements.
Update #1 - As predicted with new 3.15 Patch Notes where GGG has nerfed basicly everything in the game by a large margin, so has this builds damage been nerfed.

3.15 PoB: https://pastebin.com/YaVKZjng

Here is the new 3.15 PoB with some changes such as no longer using Awakaned Melee Phys for Endgame because it's kinda garbo. Instead we use the new and improved Nightblade support which gives us a good damage boost and gives us Elusive which is great for movement speed and defensiveness.(Big QoL!)

Also we drop Dread Banner because Impale Support has been changed and with all the mana changes we can no longer use Dread Banner because of mana reservation.

Everything else stays the same, GL exiles!
Dernière édition par Bergerbrush, le 23 juil. 2021 09:25:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires