[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
babay29 a écrit :
Tried low life champion and here are some showcase videos)
sirius 9
https://youtu.be/RlXHNFM_Zzo
t16
https://youtu.be/IRicN_Y6IE8

pob champion low life - https://pastebin.com/WE4EsxSV

will compare this version with slayer version (https://pastebin.com/wxsZByxk)

procs:
- more dps
- more movement speed
cons:
- less aoe
- less surv (because of petrified blood - we have only ~50% hp, but take 60% of hit immidiately and ~30% as dot during next 4 sec)
- lost 1 ring (because of essence worm unset ring)

As i created this build from slayer version, it's totally not optimized:
- have only 4k hp
- have additional curse on body armour, but don't have ring vith vulnerability (because of essence worm unset ring)

P.S. use vaal ancestral warchief and ancestral protector together to have both damage and attack speed buffs and increase your dps to the sky)

Isn't this too much of a glass cannon? How are you doing with Ultimatum trials?
"
wie2323 a écrit :

Isn't this too much of a glass cannon? How are you doing with Ultimatum trials?

Ultimatums are not problem at all - this build has nice movement speed during cyclone channeling (except circles), great damage, instant life leech, and molten shell cwdt. For better surv used flasks with freeze, curse immune and jewel with corrupted blood immune. Also, rampage is cool addition for better clear. Yesterday tried it more, and easily finished 9-waves trial and inscribed ultimatum with surv.
I am currently running a shield version of this actually taking advantage of Daresso's Courage block chance on lowlife, and using Atziri's Acquity for a high Leech source. Bloodseeker is pretty weak for Low life imho. I am on 10M DPS without bottled faith and at 4.9k Max life, 58%/50% chance to block attack/spell damage.

Still trying hard how to min-max this thing. So far so good. Occasional Low life OHKO, but you can manage.

Just another tip to all, If you Link Enlighten 4, with 20/20 Anomalous Arrogance and a Petrified Blood (with Helmet Enchant of 20% Reduced Reserve of Petrified Blood), you have exactly 52% Unreserved life therefore you can drop Essence Worm and insert another ring (Mark of the Elder, Gifts from Above).

To keep Precision, Pride and F/S with Maim, one can use Hyrri's Truth with no problem in mana reservation at all, but this compromises %maximum life significantly.
Dernière édition par wie2323, le 29 avr. 2021 04:57:55
I rerolled my slammer champ to this today and i feel pretty weak atm.
Single target is pretty low even in juiced T10 maps.

Any tips?

https://pastebin.com/PnWbs6mi
Dernière édition par Haklis, le 29 avr. 2021 10:05:07
"
wie2323 a écrit :
I am currently running a shield version of this actually taking advantage of Daresso's Courage block chance on lowlife, and using Atziri's Acquity for a high Leech source. Bloodseeker is pretty weak for Low life imho. I am on 10M DPS without bottled faith and at 4.9k Max life, 58%/50% chance to block attack/spell damage.

Still trying hard how to min-max this thing. So far so good. Occasional Low life OHKO, but you can manage.

Just another tip to all, If you Link Enlighten 4, with 20/20 Anomalous Arrogance and a Petrified Blood (with Helmet Enchant of 20% Reduced Reserve of Petrified Blood), you have exactly 52% Unreserved life therefore you can drop Essence Worm and insert another ring (Mark of the Elder, Gifts from Above).

To keep Precision, Pride and F/S with Maim, one can use Hyrri's Truth with no problem in mana reservation at all, but this compromises %maximum life significantly.

I don't think Bloodseeker is really needed if playing Atziri's Acuity. I made this build because of the Bloodseeker in the offhand being low dps but giving instant leech. If you play Shield and on top of that also have Atziri's Acuity I think you are loosing out way too much dmg first of all, and not necessary to have the instant leech from Bloodseeker if you have those gloves
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
wie2323 a écrit :

I don't think Bloodseeker is really needed if playing Atziri's Acuity. I made this build because of the Bloodseeker in the offhand being low dps but giving instant leech. If you play Shield and on top of that also have Atziri's Acuity I think you are loosing out way too much dmg first of all, and not necessary to have the instant leech from Bloodseeker if you have those gloves

Oh no I am not Main handing a Bloodseeker.

What's weird POB is giving me lower dps on dual wielding while using the same cluster jewel nodes (feed the fury, fuel the fight, heavy hitter). A small adjustment only on block if I do use the dual wielding clusters with wind-up and deadly repartee. Dual wielding gives me 9M DPS with negligible block chance. Am I missing anything? Should I multiply POB's DPS by 2 if I dual wield?

Either way, I'm still happy with this shield. QOL is improved, and I can still melt bosses. I've made the switch to an Astral Plate with high life and crit chance from Belly of the Beast now DPS is at 13M with 90% Effective crit chance whilst on Daresso's Courage
Dernière édition par wie2323, le 2 mai 2021 06:24:21
Enemies have -Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits isnt an
available mod on a belt am i rigth? Or i just didnt see it?
"
wie2323 a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
wie2323 a écrit :

Oh no I am not Main handing a Bloodseeker.

What's weird POB is giving me lower dps on dual wielding while using the same cluster jewel nodes (feed the fury, fuel the fight, heavy hitter). A small adjustment only on block if I do use the dual wielding clusters with wind-up and deadly repartee. Dual wielding gives me 9M DPS with negligible block chance. Am I missing anything? Should I multiply POB's DPS by 2 if I dual wield?

Either way, I'm still happy with this shield. QOL is improved, and I can still melt bosses. I've made the switch to an Astral Plate with high life and crit chance from Belly of the Beast now DPS is at 13M with 90% Effective crit chance whilst on Daresso's Courage

Can you link your POB please?

EDIT: not shown in the screenshot: "Unreserved life: 58%"

Update on the low life shield/Daresso's Courage version: WE DID IT BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS
Dernière édition par wie2323, le 10 mai 2021 06:16:00
"
babay29 a écrit :
Tried low life champion and here are some showcase videos)
sirius 9
https://youtu.be/RlXHNFM_Zzo
t16
https://youtu.be/IRicN_Y6IE8

pob champion low life - https://pastebin.com/WE4EsxSV

will compare this version with slayer version (https://pastebin.com/wxsZByxk)

procs:
- more dps
- more movement speed
cons:
- less aoe
- less surv (because of petrified blood - we have only ~50% hp, but take 60% of hit immidiately and ~30% as dot during next 4 sec)
- lost 1 ring (because of essence worm unset ring)

As i created this build from slayer version, it's totally not optimized:
- have only 4k hp
- have additional curse on body armour, but don't have ring vith vulnerability (because of essence worm unset ring)

P.S. use vaal ancestral warchief and ancestral protector together to have both damage and attack speed buffs and increase your dps to the sky)

Nice Vids and nice damage! What about Maven fights on low life champion?
Dernière édition par ConanCcM, le 14 mai 2021 08:35:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires