[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Robert737 a écrit :
"
What's an easy way to avoid being stunned?

Champion's passive, "Unstoppable Hero", prevents you from being stunned for as long as you have Fortify (which should be always). That, and an antifreeze flask should be enough

This! :)
Please forgive me, as I'm still pretty noob, but I have a large cluster jewel with two medium sockets, 0.1% life leach, 3% chaos resist, and 10% attack damage on the small skills and Feed the Fury on the notable. To me, this seems pretty good.

The guide says anything other than listed is not worth it, so I assume I'm being a moron? I haven't skilled any of them yet.
@Bergerbrush

Thanks for answering our questions even though you aren't playing.

I have a question though - I'm currently doing a slayer version of this game and I saw you said to use Night Blade. I tried plopping that into my set up but the game is telling me I can't use the Cyclone skill anymore. My build is on my character page.

Thanks
Hi, I've been following your guide but for the Slayer version, and for the ascendancies you say "Impact->Brutal Fervour->Endless Hunger->Headsman
" but in the PoB you don't have Headsman and you can't have Headsman without Bane of Legends. Since I'm using claws and one of the lvl 60+ has life leech, should I take Brutal Fervour and Endless Hunger or Bane of Legends and Headsman ? Thanks !
"
SoupPsycho a écrit :
Hi, I've been following your guide but for the Slayer version, and for the ascendancies you say "Impact->Brutal Fervour->Endless Hunger->Headsman
" but in the PoB you don't have Headsman and you can't have Headsman without Bane of Legends. Since I'm using claws and one of the lvl 60+ has life leech, should I take Brutal Fervour and Endless Hunger or Bane of Legends and Headsman ? Thanks !

In case of the Headsman that depends on your damage output and whether you fight mainly bosses or not.

If you quite often fight some bosses or buffed up rares and dealing with the last 20% of those creatures HP takes more than 3-4 seconds then Headsman may be a good choice. It's also good for end game content (e.g. Sirus) in case if you don't deal millions of dps.
"
artisanix a écrit :
"
SoupPsycho a écrit :

In case of the Headsman that depends on your damage output and whether you fight mainly bosses or not.

If you quite often fight some bosses or buffed up rares and dealing with the last 20% of those creatures HP takes more than 3-4 seconds then Headsman may be a good choice. It's also good for end game content (e.g. Sirus) in case if you don't deal millions of dps.

Well since I'm still quite a casual (meaning I don't properly know how to make enough currency to buy good endgame stuff) if I want to push it to Sirus I think I'll the 20% cul, thanks mate
Nice
Is this build gonna be updated? I was really wanting to start a cyclone champ, but I'm a little uh..overwhelmed by all the goodies in the new tree in Duelist area and have no idea what to cut.
"
Renley8 a écrit :
Is this build gonna be updated? I was really wanting to start a cyclone champ, but I'm a little uh..overwhelmed by all the goodies in the new tree in Duelist area and have no idea what to cut.

Currently there is quite a few things missing in PoB still so can't really put anything proper out in terms of an update.

BUT I WILL SAY THIS

Claws are heavily nerfed and this build overall got absolute destroyed by GGG, Claw nodes gone, Channeling Nodes gone, impale nodes moved further away and other nodes we took have been changed for the worse.

I will put out an update but yeah it's not nearly what it used to be. My suggestion from now on anyone who wanna play cyclone... go slayer with two handed axes.
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Renley8 a écrit :

Currently there is quite a few things missing in PoB still so can't really put anything proper out in terms of an update.

BUT I WILL SAY THIS

Claws are heavily nerfed and this build overall got absolute destroyed by GGG, Claw nodes gone, Channeling Nodes gone, impale nodes moved further away and other nodes we took have been changed for the worse.

I will put out an update but yeah it's not nearly what it used to be. My suggestion from now on anyone who wanna play cyclone... go slayer with two handed axes.

Thanks bro. Such a shame. I was almost done with Act 4 with this build before they changed the whole passive tree. I was like wtf. First time player too so I was following your guide to the dot and now I'm a bit lost.. POE is definitely not noob friendly.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires