[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

is it possible to use swords in endgame?
I want to leap slam through endgame..
Dernière édition par EXlatkek, le 26 juil. 2021 12:33:00
Hey everyone.

So i switched at level 40 from 2-link-Groundslam with a mace , to 4-link-claw cyclone. I don't die ...but neither do the mobs... 2-link groundslam was better at killing then the 4 link cyclone.

Currently very slow leveling, feels like zero dps atm.

i know that claw phys dps is important, but i bought my claws from vendor in act 4 and i used essences on them to make them somewhat viable.

You can see my profile, am i doing something wrong?

Greetings,
"
marchangsje a écrit :
Hey everyone.

So i switched at level 40 from 2-link-Groundslam with a mace , to 4-link-claw cyclone. I don't die ...but neither do the mobs... 2-link groundslam was better at killing then the 4 link cyclone.

Currently very slow leveling, feels like zero dps atm.

i know that claw phys dps is important, but i bought my claws from vendor in act 4 and i used essences on them to make them somewhat viable.

You can see my profile, am i doing something wrong?

Greetings,

I found myself having similar problems. Bladestorm hit much harder than cyclone when I switched to it. I continued to use whatever decent weapons I could find along the way. Had a couple reasonable swords, and picked up a unique claw via trade. Initially i was only running dread banner, blood & sand, and herald of purity. Adding flesh & stone in helped a lot for my dps, very noticible when i switch to blood stance. Versatile Stance node increases this more so.

I'm almost done act 9, ive now picked up the two unique claws mentioned in the guide. Damage is feeling decent, but it's by far one of the lower damaging characters ive had while leveling in a while, which i suspect is due to the nerfs.

If you can still use ground slam or another skill, may be worthwhile until you gain some more levels to get more passives that help out the cyclone.
what do we do about managing getting frozen in this build?
"
Bacardio a écrit :
what do we do about managing getting frozen in this build?

Currently with new flask changes. I have no idea, I don't play anymore.
Picked up a 5L chest. Damage definitely better with that, but doing a level 60 heist for example, the beefy mobs take quite a while to die :D. I need to get my defenses up a bit and give merc lab another try. Am finding this a tricky one to start with though.

No Uberlab. The T1-T5 maps are playable, but I really dont know what I will do on the red tier.

With today patch I will try to replace the Lifetap with Nightblade, but I dont have a manacost rings yet. Perhaps I stay with Lifetap for a while.
Can we become a 3.15 PoB Link? :D - Very nice build <3
What's an easy way to avoid being stunned? I see all the nodes I'm used to picking with cyclone are fairly out of the way with your passive setup.
"
What's an easy way to avoid being stunned?

Champion's passive, "Unstoppable Hero", prevents you from being stunned for as long as you have Fortify (which should be always). That, and an antifreeze flask should be enough

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires