[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

hello is this build fully 3.10 compatible.
thanks for reply
"
gokhannn a écrit :
hello is this build fully 3.10 compatible.
thanks for reply

It is for sure. Having a blast right now, great build.
"
Airrox a écrit :
Hey,

i really love the build but im super new to crafting

i spend 300 alteration on an astral plate and didnt got the -15 mana

im pretty sure i did something wrong :S

can you give me some tipps for foil and chest crafting? =)

-15 mana cannot cxrafted with alteration. In past league was crafted with fossils but new league that changed and now is crafted with orb of conquerors.
"
SubjectZero90 a écrit :
"
Airrox a écrit :
Hey,

i really love the build but im super new to crafting

i spend 300 alteration on an astral plate and didnt got the -15 mana

im pretty sure i did something wrong :S

can you give me some tipps for foil and chest crafting? =)

-15 mana cannot cxrafted with alteration. In past league was crafted with fossils but new league that changed and now is crafted with orb of conquerors.

It is still fossil crafted. However you need a Warlord chest now.
Can anyone check out my character and maybe give me some tips? I am doing like no damage at level 32 right now.
"
mafia0103 a écrit :
Can anyone check out my character and maybe give me some tips? I am doing like no damage at level 32 right now.

Your cyclone support gems don't help much. Your weapons have sub-zero dps. You have few flat damage from your gear (iron ring, war banner instead of dread banner until lv 50+, belt with + dmg).

get an ancestral protector gem and link it to maim.

I usually get a skellie gem, just to spam a button during boss phases but they dont help much.

Your tree is very defensive too. I would rush Blade Master and the 5 impale nodes. You are 7 nodes away from Blade Master. Else you can grab Blade of cunning in 4 nodes. (or follow the guide :P).

But your weapons are your first concern you cant get two "Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade" for a peanut.
Dernière édition par roselan, le 15 mars 2020 21:05:34
Attention!

There is a bug: after switching areas ur dmg get lower about 1.5 times while dual weilding!
You need to use weapon swap to fix.

Nice alpha-test, ggg.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Dernière édition par Hikakundesu, le 15 mars 2020 22:33:38
"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
Attention!

There is a bug: after switching areas ur dmg get lower about 1.5 times while dual weilding!
You need to use weapon swap to fix.

Nice alpha-test, ggg.

Only true for 2 regular swords. If using a thrusting weapon(such as a rapier, as this build suggests), the bug does not happen.
"
WantedOne a écrit :
Only true for 2 regular swords. If using a thrusting weapon(such as a rapier, as this build suggests), the bug does not happen.

Got it, i thought it happens to all duals.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
I'm dying a lot.. did anyone take Endless Hunger as last ascendancy instead of Impact for better survivability?
If anyone wants to look at my character and give suggestions i'll appreciate it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires