[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hey man love the build so far! I was wondering if clusters were tested yet?
Hey, I'm going for champion version. Since I got master of metal i didn't spec into impale nodes on left side of the tree (forceful skewering). I'm thinking about going for new cluster jewel with deep cuts of course, but I don't know which notables to sacrifice for this one. Since it also gives 15% for impale, I will hit over 100%, so I can respec second impale cluster for this, saving 5 points (swift skewering with strength node). But i don't know if losing 20% impale effect and -10% phys damage red on enemies would be too much of a loss. Can I get Your advice on that? My tree is basically the same, I'm around lv 70 with alira, right now speccing into fortify nodes and planning to go for heartseeker next. If I respec second impale cluster, and go for deep cuts, I will land @ 95% impale chance if my calculationcs are correct.

Also I'm not forcing it into the tree right now, I think i will get jewel around 85-90 lvl.
Dernière édition par _Nektre_, le 16 mars 2020 03:35:01
Where are you getting the int needed for infused channelling?
"
allnamesaretaken50 a écrit :
I'm dying a lot.. did anyone take Endless Hunger as last ascendancy instead of Impact for better survivability?
If anyone wants to look at my character and give suggestions i'll appreciate it.

Personally, i took deep impact and "gladiaor perservence" for the leech. Down the road, I plan to change my large cluster jewel for one with "Drive the Destruction" or "Feed the Fury" (in addition to "Deep Cuts" and socket of course) down the road, and get rid of the gladiator perservence wheel.

You can get a corrupted 6L for like 10c. Go for it I say.

For the dying part, it's ok for me. I didn't die once full lv 84, and I push the fog as hard and far as I can (note that I didn't have overwhelm during that time). My guess is that my experience in pushing delve to 1500 with tanky characters helps quite a lot with delirium too.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
SubjectZero90 a écrit :
"
Airrox a écrit :
Hey,

i really love the build but im super new to crafting

i spend 300 alteration on an astral plate and didnt got the -15 mana

im pretty sure i did something wrong :S

can you give me some tipps for foil and chest crafting? =)

-15 mana cannot cxrafted with alteration. In past league was crafted with fossils but new league that changed and now is crafted with orb of conquerors.

It is still fossil crafted. However you need a Warlord chest now.

Ahhh ok ok ;) I read in reddit that now need a orb of conqueror, that change and im glad to hear. Thanks for the info!!
"
Skipy129 a écrit :

Mainly gear- The amulet is often the bringer of attributes but rings are great too (even the belt). In addition you can anoint your amulet with +30 int for basically free and take the other +30 int on the tree. But it IS a pain.
"
Roselan a écrit :
"
allnamesaretaken50 a écrit :
I'm dying a lot.. did anyone take Endless Hunger as last ascendancy instead of Impact for better survivability?
If anyone wants to look at my character and give suggestions i'll appreciate it.

Personally, i took deep impact and "gladiaor perservence" for the leech. Down the road, I plan to change my large cluster jewel for one with "Drive the Destruction" or "Feed the Fury" (in addition to "Deep Cuts" and socket of course) down the road, and get rid of the gladiator perservence wheel.

You can get a corrupted 6L for like 10c. Go for it I say.

For the dying part, it's ok for me. I didn't die once full lv 84, and I push the fog as hard and far as I can (note that I didn't have overwhelm during that time). My guess is that my experience in pushing delve to 1500 with tanky characters helps quite a lot with delirium too.

Thanks!
Hi, your build is really helpful. I was wondering, for a casual play could i use cleave or another spell with that build ? Would play it with a shield, going defiance instead of dervish.
Thx for your attention
"
Skipy129 a écrit :

I got it from a jewel with +# to all attributes.
Hey guys, I'm planning on crafting the expensive chest piece, but I have no idea where to start since the crafting has changed in this league.
So for the base, I should be using Astral Place, with Warlord influance? What ilvl should it be?
And for the fossil crafting, what would be the best combination to use?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires