[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Made it thru league start up to beginning of maps using this build as soon as I could get a Praxis. Success greatly depends on your weapons, if you find yourself chipping away for 30 minutes, you need to spend that chaos that just dropped on better weapons.

Had no problems so far with it using pretty crappy stuff
Up to lvl 85 atm, absolutely destroying content. The campaign is a bit of a struggle until you switch to full phys/impale, from then on out with a decent weapon it's easy as cake.
So far in T3 maps, having a blast :) My DMG is very good, defense too considering 3K life for now.

Played as miner, dropped some things like this:

Now I'm creating new char with this build. This should be fun.
If you add every phys as extra chaos and then 10% chance for Unholy Might I should have 44% extra chaos dmg.
I got something weird going on, whenever I switch zone my tooltip DPS drops by half. I need to quickly swap weapons then DPS i back to normal, it's not a visual bug cause clearspeed is very noticeable.

Am I doing something wrong? I have no idea what the cause could be
Im glad you guys are having fun with the build so far :)

For those of you struggling I suggest reading through the levelling section, especially the gem part. If you cant find any way to fix it then feel free to PM me ingame and I will try to help you out.

Weapons will always be crucial for attack builds so make sure you update them frequently using the vendor recipe I posted in levelling section.

Hey,

i really love the build but im super new to crafting

i spend 300 alteration on an astral plate and didnt got the -15 mana

im pretty sure i did something wrong :S

can you give me some tipps for foil and chest crafting? =)
"
Flitser a écrit :
I got something weird going on, whenever I switch zone my tooltip DPS drops by half. I need to quickly swap weapons then DPS i back to normal, it's not a visual bug cause clearspeed is very noticeable.

Am I doing something wrong? I have no idea what the cause could be

It's a poe bug atm if using 2 1 handed swords. Either press x and wep swap every time you zone or get diff weps. The game forgets to calc all of your dual wield bonuses.

Note - if you have a stabbing sword like a foil it doesn't bug out. I use scaeva + foil now and it's fine. But before with scaeva + prismatic eclipse it was broken.
Hi folks,

can someone with more experience explain to me why this build doesnt use acrobatics? I have been comparing it to e.g. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2604024

Is either of these maybe better optimised for this league?

I dropped acrobatics during metamorph in favour of a huge vaal molten shell. Its not as necessary anymore since metamorphs arent present on every map so you can choose to play with or without it.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 15 mars 2020 15:26:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires