[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

PoB still dont updated? tree is outdated unless?
hi am presently looking at POB - one question....... slayer or champion :):)
is the pastebin updated to 3.10? for leveling guide?
Anyone comfortable me stalking their profile to have something to follow/look at if i have no idea? Looks like OP isn't playing this.
Yo guys just follow the "endgame" pob, or in the leveling section there is a pob too. IIRC not many changes happened in the skill tree, so it should be still good.

Cyclone was only buffed because of impale, but the -mana on chest is only endgame item sadly
"
Eberebus a écrit :
PoB seems to think Impact is over 70% of our dps, haven't made any changes from your pre-endgame PoB.
https://i.imgur.com/c490wec.png

I can't look up the PoB now, but see what the distance is.
I believe this patch of PoB is bugged if the distance to the enemy is less than 15 units.
This build will be up to date with 3.10?
Sooo, what about cluster jewels ?

Also, if you are having mana problems, get the unique Praxis Paua Ring. It has - mana cost.
okay im gonna have to quit league starting with this build. went on to act 3 and i have a dps of 1200 literally spent 30 mins chipping away at the act final boss and a bunch on mana problems if you use cyclone. . this just sucks at league starting
Dernière édition par nepnepgiveaway, le 14 mars 2020 22:10:47
"
okay im gonna have to quit league starting with this build. went on to act 3 and i have a dps of 1200 literally spent 30 mins chipping away at the act final boss and a bunch on mana problems if you use cyclone. . this just sucks at league starting

i play with this build on league and i dont have any problems

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires