[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hi guys, noob question here...

How do you all get 100+ intellect? You don't put any points into intellect nodes at all. Must they all come from gear? I can't level up my infused channelling gem because I don't have enough int
"
thelws a écrit :
Hi guys, noob question here...

How do you all get 100+ intellect? You don't put any points into intellect nodes at all. Must they all come from gear? I can't level up my infused channelling gem because I don't have enough int

get it from amulet or boots
The build has been pretty fun so far but according to PoB my DPS is only 2.7m right now. I feel like I'm missing something important.

What would you recommend as my next upgrade? What are some map modifiers to avoid?

https://pastebin.com/tLULVUGQ

Side note, I love the suggested crafting methods you detailed out for each gear piece. It has been great to learn.
Dernière édition par Phasze, le 6 juin 2021 21:28:52
"
Phasze a écrit :
The build has been pretty fun so far but according to PoB my DPS is only 2.7m right now. I feel like I'm missing something important.

What would you recommend as my next upgrade? What are some map modifiers to avoid?

https://pastebin.com/tLULVUGQ

Side note, I love the suggested crafting methods you detailed out for each gear piece. It has been great to learn.

Damage wise the thing you are lacking the most is crit chance. I'd suggest getting another weapon with higher crit, either a foil or Paradoxica.

The Paradoxica would ideally be phys dmg+attack speed but crit chance is alright aswell. I just looked at a couple options for them, a crit chance cost about 1.5ex and gives you a 15% dps increase over your current foil and an attack speed cost about 5ex and is a 18-20% increase.

Awakened Melee Physical is also another great choice for 1.5ex ish since it allows you to intimidate for about a 8% dps increase at level 1.

Another very cheap upgrade for you would be a Watcher's Eye with 25% chance to impale. They cost about 20-30c and allows you to respec the 4 points to Swift Skewering and get some accuracy instead from Eagle eye. This leaves you with 1 extra point that you can grab your second jewel from your large cluster.

All in all if you buy the crit Paradoxica, awakened gem and the watcher's eye it will cost you 3.5ex for a 1mil dps gain.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :

All in all if you buy the crit Paradoxica, awakened gem and the watcher's eye it will cost you 3.5ex for a 1mil dps gain.

Thanks! I've got about 13ex saved up right now so I'll grab those. Let me know if you have other suggestions and I can get others.

Looks like I can also swap from Alira and get another 2 points.

EDIT: I grabbed a Paradoxica and the damage is feeling much better, up to 3.8m dps now with that and some skill points. https://pastebin.com/ZwUVeKv6.

Another question, the paradoxica I picked up has 23% chance to impale, does that mean I especially wouldn't need the Swift Skewering anymore even if I didn't get that watchers eye to do the same thing?
Dernière édition par Phasze, le 8 juin 2021 00:39:36
there is no cluster jewel that give dual wielding attack damage anymore?? im not finding , if that is the case what do i use for cluster jewel?
What are your comments about my character? What can I do to make my character stronger?

POB https://pastebin.com/hwfb9aZp
Hey guys, i realy enjoy playing cyclone and want to respec a leel 73 slayer i have to something that i can play and aim for late game with progressive investment. I have about 4 ex to spend on gear right now. Would this build perform ok with that initial investment? What kind of content i would be able to face with 4 ex investment?

I think i'm done with this build for this league,it was super fun playing it tho, and i'm selling the above gear. Contact me on forum on in game to get more info about price, i'm willing to go cheaper for multiple buy.

Gl hf all

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires