[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Ok so I tried a set up with Enlighten & flesh stone but now I dont have enough mana to use other spells. This build is a rubik's cube lmao. Should I just add some more intel into the mix ?
Ok i'm retarded, just swapped dread banner & flesh and stone link with enlighten. Everything work
Hi, nice guide.

Someone can help me about cyclone slayer build? My char is in my profile

I play with two-hand sword, I can explode some pack rare monster but i can try harbinger farm monster rare explodes me. My problem is i dont know how i can improve my build for clean harbinger without die.

Thank you.
Hello. Can I instead use Devotos Devotion instead of Starkonjas?
So I spent a decent time min-maxing out to try and increase my life pool, and I am stuck at around 5.3k. I dont know how to reach 6k, my char is in my profile, I hope you guys have some ideas cause I feel like I wont go much higher without changing a lot of stuff. I considered swapping out my stigian vise for a Ryslatha but I'm not even sure taht would be worth it. Any insight ?
"
mlnecrafter a écrit :
Hello everyone, I havent been on for a long time !
So the char got transited to standard and Im thinking on sticking to standard league now, been playing for a few days changed the sand gem for other in the guideline , now I got around 50 ex of currency in my stash, should I stick more into investing ? and what upgrades could I get in this case?
Best regards

I think some bigger upgrades include:

If you care about mapping, Headhunters are only about 50ex in Standard and will give you the biggest boost.

If you don't and want to do more boss stuff, getting Additional Curse on your chest (do suffixes cannot be changed and reforge caster to guarantee it) plus a vulnerability on hit ring will give at least 10% damage. Adding Tailwind on your boots should give you about 7% damage.
"
Odilith a écrit :
So I spent a decent time min-maxing out to try and increase my life pool, and I am stuck at around 5.3k. I dont know how to reach 6k, my char is in my profile, I hope you guys have some ideas cause I feel like I wont go much higher without changing a lot of stuff. I considered swapping out my stigian vise for a Ryslatha but I'm not even sure taht would be worth it. Any insight ?

I don't think 6k life is necessary for the most part - if you're in softcore, the answer for a lot of problems is just more damage. I have about 4.8k with about 8m mapping DPS; 17m burst DPS and I find mapping pretty safe. That being said, I still do have to dodge boss mechanics.
"
mawix214 a écrit :
Hello. Can I instead use Devotos Devotion instead of Starkonjas?

Yep, I use Devoto's - I think the Dexterity it provides plus the movement speed are hard to beat - movement speed just makes Cyclone feel a lot better in maps
"
torindesemana a écrit :
Hi, nice guide.

Someone can help me about cyclone slayer build? My char is in my profile

I play with two-hand sword, I can explode some pack rare monster but i can try harbinger farm monster rare explodes me. My problem is i dont know how i can improve my build for clean harbinger without die.

Thank you.

Your sword could use a big upgrade - you can get a pretty decent upgrade for just a few ex - just look for 650+ DPS swords. You can probably use a 5-link and just drop Maim if you find an especially-cheap 5L.

Steelskin is less useful, and Immortal Call might help for survivability.

Also, swap out your Sulphur Flask for a Granite Flask of Heat for better survivability.
More damage make sense, but tbh I'm starting to have no clue how to keep improving my dps, even tho I feel I still dont hit nearly as much as I should. Any idea ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires