[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
arciinus a écrit :
"
mlnecrafter a écrit :
Hello everyone, I havent been on for a long time !
So the char got transited to standard and Im thinking on sticking to standard league now, been playing for a few days changed the sand gem for other in the guideline , now I got around 50 ex of currency in my stash, should I stick more into investing ? and what upgrades could I get in this case?
Best regards

I think some bigger upgrades include:

If you care about mapping, Headhunters are only about 50ex in Standard and will give you the biggest boost.

If you don't and want to do more boss stuff, getting Additional Curse on your chest (do suffixes cannot be changed and reforge caster to guarantee it) plus a vulnerability on hit ring will give at least 10% damage. Adding Tailwind on your boots should give you about 7% damage.

thank you so much for the tips! probably will aim into headhunter >D
Hello everyone, These are my items in ultimatum league.

I know there are alot of things that can be improved upon, but so far my dps seems very underwhelming, with bosses taking almost 30 seconds to die in T13 maps.

Is there anything i can clearly improve upon, or am i doing something wrong? Talent setups etc are in my profile.
Dernière édition par MrTsouk, le 26 mai 2021 05:39:00
"
MrTsouk a écrit :
Hello everyone, These are my items in ultimatum league.

I know there are alot of things that can be improved upon, but so far my dps seems very underwhelming, with bosses taking almost 30 seconds to die in T13 maps.

Is there anything i can clearly improve upon, or am i doing something wrong? Talent setups etc are in my profile.

Weapon: you REALLY want to be pairing saviour with a high dps thrusting sword (paradoxica is fine).

Other offensive improvements: curse on hit rings, and if you run into issues with life and capping resist, may want to think about upgrading to a mana cost reduction body before getting a curse on hit ring (you can drop praxis that way).

Other than that, it will just be slowly getting some offensive rolls on the other pieces, like attack speed on gloves, flat phys on gloves/amulet/rings, crafting increased damage while leeching on open prefixes.
is there any other skills that would be ok to use besides cyclone with this build? I am thinking of maybe using flicker/lacerate.
hello cant use all auras gems in, don have more mana? what i duing wrong sorry for my eng, my charecter in profile
Dernière édition par Stikkibr, le 28 mai 2021 06:36:50

My current items. How to improve?

Dernière édition par pbukysFxWz, le 31 mai 2021 06:38:50
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Oni-Goroshi

What is your thought about using this weapon in this build?

I'm new to this game and i'm playing a scion. Since there are not that many scion builds i decided to try yours because i am stuck at level 8-9 maps.
Already got Oni-Goroshi farmed, and i like special interactions that weapon have, is it possible to use it with this build or i need to replace it?
Dernière édition par Asph, le 1 juin 2021 04:24:43
"
pbukysFxWz a écrit :

Question: is your mana cost for cyclone actually 0? if not, are you having trouble sustaining mana?

Other than that, assuming your life is at a good level, and capped resist, I would recommend either:
1. a higher pdps rare foil
2. get a 6-link, -15 mana cost, and optionally, crit, body so that you can start using damage while leeching, flat phys, or other craft mods instead of -3 mana cost to channeling

Also, maybe a 2 additional impale stack watcher's eye
Hi!I'm following your guide but i'm stuck at tier 13/14 maps ,i'm dying very often if i add some mods for better map quatity or in ultimatum, i almost get killed from 1 shot (i didn't stand a chance on t14 jungle valley with nemensis).
What should i change or buy (got 3-4ex)to improve my build.

My build : https://pastebin.com/hAT9fxLd

My tree :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABQQBdAHcAecFLQU8CLEJuwvBDjwQ8BQgFHEYkRpVG6ob-iPqJd8nny5TMZ4x-zWSNug6UjrhPfw__EMxRg5Hfkh4SdVN41BHUdpXl1ivWjJfOV8_YEFhUmMXY3BlTWhlbztyr3Ttdqx343gNeWh_44E6ggeDLoTZhY-GYIjtivCMz5J9kw-VJJcImG-bLZ-JpBmlNaZXqW6tjbCrsoC18ryfvTa-p8AawQTBB8SCxVPPftAs02_Xfti92Xzawdwj3DLcjOHv5FHlz-hm6hjsce567w7yQfJF8lrzb_Pd9WH2SPcy-Ov47_oY_o8A?accountName=handsom3iq&characterName=BlackHeartSlayer

"
poopadelic a écrit :
"
pbukysFxWz a écrit :

Question: is your mana cost for cyclone actually 0? if not, are you having trouble sustaining mana?

Other than that, assuming your life is at a good level, and capped resist, I would recommend either:
1. a higher pdps rare foil
2. get a 6-link, -15 mana cost, and optionally, crit, body so that you can start using damage while leeching, flat phys, or other craft mods instead of -3 mana cost to channeling

Also, maybe a 2 additional impale stack watcher's eye

Hey! I have no problem sustaining my cyclone mana and it is actually 0. thank you for the suggestions!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires