[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
dualism04 a écrit :
Hey, Dex, curious what you think about the Behead support for mapping (killing rare monsters grants one of their mods for 20 seconds). And the attack speed nerf for melee phys, is that one going to get replaced or does it still hold up better than some others?

Behead only works on strike skills so no we wont use it.

As for wich gem to replace there are a few options. The most no-brainer gem to remove is Fortify and simply putting it on a movement skill like Leap Slam.

Second in line is Infused Channeling wich was already troublesome to fit in the build with it's high intelligence requirement. The downside is that we lose the damage reduction aswell.

Brutality got a pretty sizable nerf aswell but it's still in an ok spot.

Finally we have the dumpstered gem Impale. You have to use it unfortunately until you get enough Impale elsewhere to reach 100%. To do so you need both Hunter gloves with 15% aswell as a Watcher's Eye with 25% chance.

The upside to this however is that you can choose to replace Dread Banner with War Banner for accuracy, or respec the Impale nodes on tree for something else that's more efficient.

TL;DR If you can proc fortify with movement skill consistently then remove that, otherwise remove Infused Channeling in favour of Rage support.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Xorha a écrit :
Will this guide be updated for 1.15?

Nothing is changing except some minor tweaks so there's no need to change anything. The only thing I can think of is that we achieve 100% impale in a slightly different way now that the support gem grants 60%.

In addition to that we probably want to replace a support gem for Cyclone with Rage support since it was already pretty good before and didnt receive any nerfs.

Other than that, as with literally every build in the game, you should be prepared to invest a lot more in your character than before. "Budget" builds as we know them from the past does not exist anymore.

Ok, tyvm!
So which gems do we remove to use fortify on leap slam link? do we get rid of endurance charge on melee stun? Updating Skill Gem section would be awesome if you have some time to spare :)
"
Krynsu a écrit :
So which gems do we remove to use fortify on leap slam link? do we get rid of endurance charge on melee stun? Updating Skill Gem section would be awesome if you have some time to spare :)

It's all updated in the POB. Leap Slam-Faster Attacks-Fortify-Lifetap.

I would definitely want to fix the gems aswell but with their potato code on this website, changing 1 index item will move everything else back 1 step.

I figure it's easier for newer players to see the icons and tooltips of each gem but in the future I might just type out the names to make updating easier.
So with the changes, is berserker better to use for this now that we are slotting rage anyway?
"
m2abrams15 a écrit :
So with the changes, is berserker better to use for this now that we are slotting rage anyway?

No Berserker is still worse. If you go for max damage with Aspect of Carnage then yes it's about 20% more damage. But that comes at the loss of reflect immunity, 20% damage reduction and overleech.
I see alot of people having trouble doing above t13 maps, are they just doing something wrong - or is this build lacking anything? The POB seems fine, but i am not sure if i should start it then.
"
Multijuice a écrit :
I see alot of people having trouble doing above t13 maps, are they just doing something wrong - or is this build lacking anything? The POB seems fine, but i am not sure if i should start it then.

A bit of both. The build does need a consistent flow of upgrades to be doing well and it doesnt need to be insane items, but you need to get those upgrades.
A lot of the times I've been told people have issues, their characters are running around with 4k life and weapons with less than 200 pdps wich clearly isnt viable.

I would admit that the build is nowhere near as good as it once was and sadly I dont have any footage for current version, but like you said yourself the numbers from POB are still looking just fine.

All in all my point is that it's a strong and viable leaguestarter, but it's not braindead overpowered where you can kill Sirus with weapons from Act 7.

Personally however, if I were to leaguestart on a melee skill I would go for Rage Vortex Berserker 2handed. I will 100% have a build for that later in the league because it looks busted but I'll be starting as support to play with friends.
hi, guys!
Just a little feedback about 3.15.
Tried this build as a leaguestarter. Currently 82 lvl on yellow maps (t6-t9) with 9 watchstones.
- damage not feels good - 30k on tooltip in blood stance (become better with cluster jewel, but not too high). Have all asc points, scaeva, 300 dps rare foil, 6-link.
- surv is awful because no fortify (not 100%), no flesh and stone(
- mobs with freeze insta killing me - flask with freeze remove and immune for 1 second do not help

Some positive notes)
- leap slam did not get nerfs - movevent on maps is super fast
- blood rage costs life instead of mana
- no problems with life sustain of cyclone with lifetap
- burst with berserk is very cool
Dernière édition par babay29, le 25 juil. 2021 05:16:02
"
babay29 a écrit :
hi, guys!
Just a little feedback about 3.15.
Tried this build as a leaguestarter. Currently 82 lvl on yellow maps (t6-t9) with 9 watchstones.
- damage not feels good - 30k on tooltip in blood stance (become better with cluster jewel, but not too high). Have all asc points, scaeva, 300 dps rare foil, 6-link.
- surv is awful because no fortify (not 100%), no flesh and stone(
- mobs with freeze insta killing me - flask with freeze remove and immune for 1 second do not help

Some positive notes)
- leap slam did not get nerfs - movevent on maps is super fast
- blood rage costs life instead of mana
- no problems with life sustain of cyclone with lifetap
- burst with berserk is very cool

Begin maps t1 -t2, 3ks life im dead all time. Itss ... frustrating

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires