[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

hi, i am a level 86 clayer cyclone. Does it make sense to give armor points from the passive tree anymore?
"
slysmk a écrit :
hi, i am a level 86 clayer cyclone. Does it make sense to give armor points from the passive tree anymore?

Probably not - getting life nodes probably gets you better payoff for survivability at this point, since hopefully you have +Maximum Life on a good amount of gear
And considering I play with the Endless Hunger node, what should I consider ? As If I understand correctly, Endless Hunger does give stun immunity right ?
"
Odilith a écrit :
And considering I play with the Endless Hunger node, what should I consider ? As If I understand correctly, Endless Hunger does give stun immunity right ?

Yeah, in that case, you don't need Unwavering Focus. Just get another Rapid Infusion/Precise Focus if you want the maximum DPS combination.
https://pastebin.com/KYDVR4qj am I doing something wrong with this build? my impale damage and overall damage seems pretty low
I have been playing this build for the last couple of weeks and took it into the extreme min-maxing I would say. It deletes pretty much all content thrown at it.

Devoto's for faster mapping, and using a starkonja for bossing.
I'm currently in the process of crafting an Assassin's mark steel ring but without much luck so far.
Dernière édition par Yall, le 22 mai 2021 03:52:01
For some reason, I find myself dying a lot, especially to high tier ultimatum trial. All my resi are capped and I am at 5k hp, what am I doing wrong ?
5k HP is fairly small - are you getting one shot? Or maybe not dodging enough. Make them chase you.
"
Odilith a écrit :
For some reason, I find myself dying a lot, especially to high tier ultimatum trial. All my resi are capped and I am at 5k hp, what am I doing wrong ?

For Ultimatums I usually ran my flesh and stone in Sand Stance for the less dmg taken and blind, seemed to help alot. Also getting to 6k+ HP seemed to be the sweet spot as well. Any chaos res you can get as well, big bonus, makes picking miasma a free mod for trials.
Hello everyone, I havent been on for a long time !
So the char got transited to standard and Im thinking on sticking to standard league now, been playing for a few days changed the sand gem for other in the guideline , now I got around 50 ex of currency in my stash, should I stick more into investing ? and what upgrades could I get in this case?
Best regards

Dernière édition par mlnecrafter, le 23 mai 2021 04:55:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires