[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Pompeoo a écrit :
Yo guys. First of all have a pretty nice fun with that build. But for now I am a bit conserned what upgrade should be next. I know watchers eye deffo but what else? Any tips please

In terms of damage potential, here are a few options, sorted mostly by price increasing.

• Ring with Assassin's Mark
  • Ring with Vulnerability curse on hit (don't get both rings unless you have a chest with "Additional Curse"
  • Boots with Tailwind (and maybe Elusive)
  • Awakened Melee Physical Damage (for Intimidate)
  • Awakened Brutality
  • Chest with crit chance and socketed mana cost
  • Bottled Faith
"
wh1spo a écrit :
i league started with this build, but after a while i wanted something different and tankier so i played another char.

now that im rich af i would like to get back to this build, including an headhunter and some explosions to make it super fun for mapping and stuff...

how can i get big screenwide explosions? i think just an explody chest won't do the job, or will it? do i need some chain effects or something to spread explosions screenwide? im kinda new to that stuff but i tried a shock/inpulsa setup before switching character and it didnt work very well, explosions were really tiny and weak. so my question again, should i include something else other than an explody chest to get screewide satisfying explosions?

There are a few options for explode:

1. Explode chest. Up to 30% chance to explode for 10%. I don't love this as I think the Hunter +Crit chance/Additional curse and Warlord -15 to socketed attacks are too good to go for a Crusader chest

2. Asenath's Gentle Touch. Guaranteed explode pretty much, but for 3% of total life. You probably lose 10-20% single-target DPS from not using a well-rolled Spiked Gloves though

3. Devastator on your large cluster jewel for 15% chance to explode for 10% (this is what I did; it doesn't get screen-wide explosions but definitely helps a ton with clear)

4. Weapon with synthesis implicit. Expensive; hard to get a good one
I followed this guide with a 2-handed variant and I think I'm pretty min/maxed out on gear. Is there anything else that I can upgrade? I'm not looking to get a Headhunter, but everything else is on the table!

POB: https://pastebin.com/KqJVeM04
Dernière édition par arciinus, le 16 mai 2021 06:00:41
Hey guys just struggling at the moment on what to upgrade next. Is getting a 6 link better than getting the large cluster jewel with the three passives suggested?

Another question, at what level should you be looking to slot in all the jewels? I am level 86, I have both weapons, a 5 link -15 armour and just not sure what next. I have about 1.5 exalt.
"
arciinus a écrit :

There are a few options for explode:

1. Explode chest. Up to 30% chance to explode for 10%. I don't love this as I think the Hunter +Crit chance/Additional curse and Warlord -15 to socketed attacks are too good to go for a Crusader chest

2. Asenath's Gentle Touch. Guaranteed explode pretty much, but for 3% of total life. You probably lose 10-20% single-target DPS from not using a well-rolled Spiked Gloves though

3. Devastator on your large cluster jewel for 15% chance to explode for 10% (this is what I did; it doesn't get screen-wide explosions but definitely helps a ton with clear)

4. Weapon with synthesis implicit. Expensive; hard to get a good one

thank you, i will see what i can get :)
"
garthhey a écrit :
Hey guys just struggling at the moment on what to upgrade next. Is getting a 6 link better than getting the large cluster jewel with the three passives suggested?

Another question, at what level should you be looking to slot in all the jewels? I am level 86, I have both weapons, a 5 link -15 armour and just not sure what next. I have about 1.5 exalt.

A 6-link will help your damage a ton - they'll increase it by a minimum of 20% at least on its own. I don't think you can find an upgrade that's close to that in value. 6-linking will cost you 5ex or so, so it's probably better to buy a pre-6-linked one. If you buy a Warlord ilvl 85+ 6-link, you can do the "reroll guaranteeing attack modifiers" to guarantee getting the Socketed Attacks.
"
arciinus a écrit :
I followed this guide with a 2-handed variant and I think I'm pretty min/maxed out on gear. Is there anything else that I can upgrade? I'm not looking to get a Headhunter, but everything else is on the table!

POB: https://pastebin.com/KqJVeM04

There quite a few upgrades you can do

For helm, grab an Elevated Elder with 12% Increased phy damage taken and awaken orb with Crusader 25% fortify. Ideally Pentitnent mask is the best but it very troublesome to hit the right enchant even with fossil, Royal Burgonet is your next best base

For Jewel you can choose to run Transcendent Flesh and socket it on top left corner for a massive +45% Crit Multi

For Glove is important that we have the Attack Speed in it as Cyclone DPS will be greatly affected by it. Ideally the best would be Attack Speed Glove with Walord Increased Damage on top of Leech Damage craft

Lastly for sword you can start pushing for a minimum 900 or even a 1k PDPS sword as this will give you the biggest bang for your bucks. For reference

Dernière édition par Eechye, le 16 mai 2021 18:59:05
"
Eechye a écrit :
There quite a few upgrades you can do

For helm, grab an Elevated Elder with 12% Increased phy damage taken and awaken orb with Crusader 25% fortify. Ideally Pentitnent mask is the best but it very troublesome to hit the right enchant even with fossil, Royal Burgonet is your next best base

For Jewel you can choose to run Transcendent Flesh and socket it on top left corner for a massive +45% Crit Multi

For Glove is important that we have the Attack Speed in it as Cyclone DPS will be greatly affected by it. Ideally the best would be Attack Speed Glove with Walord Increased Damage on top of Leech Damage craft

Lastly for sword you can start pushing for a minimum 900 or even a 1k PDPS sword as this will give you the biggest bang for your bucks. For reference

Thanks for the tips! I don't think I'll swap out the helm - I don't have a HH and I actually would probably take the Devoto's 20% movement speed over another 10% in DPS for mapping speed.

That being said, swapping out the gloves could be good. I'd need another source of accuracy (I see you use a level 20 Precision), but I'm on the fence about losing that amount of life, since it'd be roughly the equivalent of 2 5% life nodes on my tree - for 2 passives, I'd probably be able to get the same amount of damage. I think the real answer is to get more resists/dexterity out of one of my rings (there are somewhat useless mods on them) and that should free up more space for this.

I tried out Transcendent Flesh on PoB, and it's only about 0.5% more DPS than a well-rolled 3-affix jewel with life and less than a well-rolled 4-affix jewel, so I think I'll keep that there!

That being said - wow, there's a lot of damage (30%+) to be squeezed out of a better 2-hander. It'll cost a lot, but that seems like the real reach goal here.
"
Eechye a écrit :
"
arciinus a écrit :

I have had really stellar luck with Breathstealers on this build:

getting the extra anoint saved 4 skill points on the tree and gives more DPS in POB than the spiked gloves in the POB. Also the spores have helped IMMENSLY with survivability in Ultimatums.
Ingame: Sakrilegious
Dernière édition par Sakrilegious, le 17 mai 2021 10:04:11
"
arciinus a écrit :

I have had really stellar luck with Breathstealers on this build:

getting the extra anoint saved 4 skill points on the tree and gives more DPS in POB than the spiked gloves in the POB. Also the spores have helped IMMENSLY with survivability in Ultimatums.

I tried Breathstealer during Ritual league, it really depends on the league mechanics in order to make it work. For Ultimatium it really good as there is so much rare mobs that spawn to grant multiple auras.

However one of the biggest concern that i had with this glove is although while it grant you an annoint point, i felt that droping 3 points along the way which is a netlost of 8% Attack Speed and 32% Physical damage is too much especially once you ramp up weapond into high pdps and scale up substentially. Checked in POB with my current weapond also shown that it drop a 10% DPS. Secondly is that it also prevent me from getting a labryiant enchant as it will overwrite the annoint or vice versa.

Nevertheless it still a really good glove, given it has Attack Speed and Resistance too and provide a strong defensive tool from the spore and would highly recommended for the Ultimatium encounter.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires