Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Would you say Vaal Cyclone is absolutely important? Not that I can't get it, in fact I have it, but the freezing you in place part of it feels a bit unsafe.
Hi there

I decided to go this build for some fun this league after not playing for a while.

I am currently sitting between the cheap gear and farming for expensive gear but if I compare the cheap POB to mine I am slightly confused as to the difference in DPS.

I luckily dropped a Paradoxica so currently use this and The Saviour but comparing the POB's there is a massive difference. I know some of my gems and jewels are not best and max level but even in POB it does not seem to equate for the difference in damage when all settings are the same.

My POB is : https://pastebin.com/9DpfUksH

Any help and advise would be much appreciated.
i league started with this build, but after a while i wanted something different and tankier so i played another char.

now that im rich af i would like to get back to this build, including an headhunter and some explosions to make it super fun for mapping and stuff...

how can i get big screenwide explosions? i think just an explody chest won't do the job, or will it? do i need some chain effects or something to spread explosions screenwide? im kinda new to that stuff but i tried a shock/inpulsa setup before switching character and it didnt work very well, explosions were really tiny and weak. so my question again, should i include something else other than an explody chest to get screewide satisfying explosions?
Dernière édition par wh1spo, le 14 mai 2021 07:55:12
I have a quesiton regarding Watcher's Eye.

Based on PoB, 2 additioal hits with impale with pride is obviously the top choice in terms of DPS increase.

I then noticed that the other options (whether it's more mods on pride or any mods with precision, which I am able to fit in with lv4 enlighten), the increase in dps are all fairly comparable.

However, the precision mod that grants you flask charges on crit seems interesting.

I can't say I am a top notch player so I sometime panic flask spam, resulting in empty flasks during a boss fight.

Will this mod help significantly with that? or is the actual effect not as good as I think?

I am thinking with this precision mod, I would be swimming in flask charges as long as I am hitting the boss.

Anyone have experience with it?
Man, I am having a brain fart on what to upgrade next
"
Mswiatcz a écrit :

PoB is your best friend lol.

Maybe the crit on body? That's about the same investment as a rare foil that would outperform your paradoxica (at least according to PoB0, at around 20ex.

May need to check which one nets you more.
"
poopadelic a écrit :
"
Mswiatcz a écrit :

PoB is your best friend lol.

Maybe the crit on body? That's about the same investment as a rare foil that would outperform your paradoxica (at least according to PoB0, at around 20ex.

May need to check which one nets you more.

Ty Stranger
"
poopadelic a écrit :
I have a quesiton regarding Watcher's Eye.

Based on PoB, 2 additioal hits with impale with pride is obviously the top choice in terms of DPS increase.

I then noticed that the other options (whether it's more mods on pride or any mods with precision, which I am able to fit in with lv4 enlighten), the increase in dps are all fairly comparable.

However, the precision mod that grants you flask charges on crit seems interesting.

I can't say I am a top notch player so I sometime panic flask spam, resulting in empty flasks during a boss fight.

Will this mod help significantly with that? or is the actual effect not as good as I think?

I am thinking with this precision mod, I would be swimming in flask charges as long as I am hitting the boss.

Anyone have experience with it?

The idea of permanent flasks are certainly cool. The only problem is that all mods that grant flask charges have an internal cooldown, aswell as only giving 1 charge per crit to 1 flask. The interal cooldown is 200ms meaning you can get maximum 5 charges per second, it would take you 6 seconds of constantly critting an enemy to fill up 1 use of Lion's Roar.

With that said it's obviously something cool and beneficial, but certainly nothing you should seek out.
Thank you.

That is exactly the answer I was looking for.

I guess I will look at other things to buy.
Yo guys. First of all have a pretty nice fun with that build. But for now I am a bit conserned what upgrade should be next. I know watchers eye deffo but what else? Any tips please

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires