[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

[Removed by Support]

Thanks @Dex2644 loved this build last league and loving it again this league! Its always a blast with a buddy and I going together we just clearing everything!
Dernière édition par Isaac_GGG, le 9 mai 2021 05:01:00
Hey guys,

I've got a question. In the section "3.14 changes" it says that 15 Mana is fine after combining Flesh&Stone + Pride + Dread Banner with Enlighten Lv3.

So I have 17 mana left. This is fine for most of my skills except of Enduring Cry... Enduring Cry needs 19 mana on lv 20.

Should we use Enduring Cry on a lower level or should we try to get at least 19 mana left?

What do you think guys? Or do i have a mistake in thinking? :)

And one more question.. Is the weapon enchant "+1 Weapon Ranger per 10% Quality" recommended?
Dernière édition par Kenó, le 9 mai 2021 05:10:23
"
Pompeoo a écrit :
Hello. Can someone suggest any armors recomendations plaese. Its hard to find - mana cost armor

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/oR3DVXKFl

That's a trade link to a 6link with minus mana and some life.

"
Deathgod121 a écrit :
[Removed by Support]

Thanks @Dex2644 loved this build last league and loving it again this league! Its always a blast with a buddy and I going together we just clearing everything!

GG's, glad you liked it :)

"
Kenó a écrit :

Hey guys,

I've got a question. In the section "3.14 changes" it says that 15 Mana is fine after combining Flesh&Stone + Pride + Dread Banner with Enlighten Lv3.

So I have 17 mana left. This is fine for most of my skills except of Enduring Cry... Enduring Cry needs 19 mana on lv 20.

Should we use Enduring Cry on a lower level or should we try to get at least 19 mana left?

And one more question.. Is the weapon enchant "+1 Weapon Ranger per 10% Quality" recommended?

For the mana situation you have 2 options. Either you link both Enduring Cry and Blood Rage to Lifetap support, or simply getting minus mana cost on one of your rings or amulet. It's a veiled prefix benchcraft that's pretty cheap to get. Lowering the gem level enough for you to use it is quite inefficient.

And finally for the enchant, no it's never worth it for us to enchant weapons because we lose damage out of it.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 9 mai 2021 05:34:16
"
Dex2644 a écrit :

"
Kenó a écrit :

Hey guys,

For the mana situation you have 2 options. Either you link both Enduring Cry and Blood Rage to Lifetap support, or simply getting minus mana cost on one of your rings or amulet. It's a veiled prefix benchcraft that's pretty cheap to get. Lowering the gem level enough for you to use it is quite inefficient.

And finally for the enchant, no it's never worth it for us to enchant weapons because we lose damage out of it.

Ah thank you, that makes sense. I will use the Lifetap option :)
Hey, thanks for the guide. I managed to find a decent rare foil, and also purchased a nice paradoxica. I was wondering which you think would be better overall DPS. (I've got most of the build complete, except the belt, flask, and watcher's eye.)

pls delete build, still too squishy, thx
"
Draethorian123 a écrit :
pls delete build, still too squishy, thx

Squishy how? I am level 89 and its holding up quite well so far.
This is the most stupid build I have ever played with, but I absolutely love it. Now I can cross being a human beyblade off of my bucket list!
if we use endless hunger we obviously don't need Unwavering Focus on cluster jewel? do you go for eapid infusion then on both medioum jewels then?
Can i buy HeadHunter instead of Ryslatha's Coil?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires