[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Rastamepas a écrit :
Is there any advantage either using either a 200 dps Paradoxica or a 400dps Foil?
I'm just not sure if Paradoxica has some special scaling with how the build works over a fast high dps foil

Paradoxica has a unique interaction on damage scaling due to this one particular line "Attacks with this Weapon deal Double Damage"

Every single Flat damage from Helmet (Abyssus only), Glove, Rings, Amulet, Belt, Abyss Jewel, Skills Gem will be double and added into the calculation in the final.

That what make it so comparable to a mirror tier foil. You should never ever look at Paradoxica in just PDPS alone as that is very misleading and misunderstanding on how to harness paradoxica true raw power.

"
pkdestroyx a écrit :
Hey guys need some advice about what can I change and what can be my next improve. It's my first league as melee build, always played Toxic Rain only.

This is my current PoB

https://pastebin.com/jYL7jx9U

I took a look at your profile and intresting enough you went double clusters, that an interesting approach i would say. Haven't really inputed the calculation and check if droping 4 points in Razor Edge and Executioner would be worth it.

Outside of that i would suggest Ryslatha's Coil as optimal roll would results in a 20% DPS increased that is more then any of your gear upgrade with exception of +2 Impale eye but however that would require to work around with your resistance since your belt has high resis roll.

"
Sendushi a écrit :
Hello! Right now im using Scaeva + some Foil(not the Jewelled one) mostly becouse im not on high level enough yet, however i have Terminus Est also with Est it shows me i have 27.5k dps with Scaeva/Foil it says 17.4k but it seems like duo combo is stronger and the Est dps is just visual, is it correct?

Are u basing it off POB or just in game tooltips. Have you considering that 1H and 2H node has a significant changes in DPS and can't be swap interchangebly without unspecing.

Dernière édition par Eechye, le 6 mai 2021 12:33:43
"
Sendushi a écrit :
Hello! Right now im using Scaeva + some Foil(not the Jewelled one) mostly becouse im not on high level enough yet, however i have Terminus Est also with Est it shows me i have 27.5k dps with Scaeva/Foil it says 17.4k but it seems like duo combo is stronger and the Est dps is just visual, is it correct?

Are u basing it off POB or just in game tooltips. Have you considering that 1H and 2H node has a significant changes in DPS and can't be swap interchangebly without unspecing.

[/quote]

using PoB also i just dont know if PoB properly calculate it becouse of tons of multipliers also i dont think that PoB will count active potions/buffs on me that applies from Heralds etc
Is this actually viable in Ultimatums (especially stone circles) and Sirus 9?

Had enough "This shit costs 50ex and dies to random crap every third T16 Map" builds this league.
why do we prioritize att speed over physical dmg on paradoxica? shouldn't we get as much dmg since the sword is doing double dmg.
"
Eechye a écrit :

"
pkdestroyx a écrit :
Hey guys need some advice about what can I change and what can be my next improve. It's my first league as melee build, always played Toxic Rain only.

This is my current PoB

I took a look at your profile and intresting enough you went double clusters, that an interesting approach i would say. Haven't really inputed the calculation and check if droping 4 points in Razor Edge and Executioner would be worth it.

Outside of that i would suggest Ryslatha's Coil as optimal roll would results in a 20% DPS increased that is more then any of your gear upgrade with exception of +2 Impale eye but however that would require to work around with your resistance since your belt has high resis roll.

Thx, I'm still thinking about 2 cluster setup, if its rly worth. Couse with 2 clusters I lose a lot of HP but still able to have more then 4k.
Will try to take Ryslatha's Coil then, will ahve to change my rings to cap resists.
"
deimudda69 a écrit :
Is this actually viable in Ultimatums (especially stone circles) and Sirus 9?

Had enough "This shit costs 50ex and dies to random crap every third T16 Map" builds this league.

I was doing T16 Ulti's with just the savior and paradoxica and -15 mana chest. the rest being shit gear.

I bought the curse ring and the rampage swap and I can carry 3 man T16 juiced maps no problem.

The only problem I run into is bossing, and then I still get bosses down in 3-4 deaths making it a successful build on minimal investment imo.
"
Mswiatcz a écrit :
I was doing T16 Ulti's with just the savior and paradoxica and -15 mana chest. the rest being shit gear.

Will try it then. I guess 120ex budget is enough?
Yeah there are some guys on these forums who do all content with 100ex invest. But they have variations of course.
"
pkdestroyx a écrit :
"
Eechye a écrit :

"
pkdestroyx a écrit :

This is my current PoB

Thx, I'm still thinking about 2 cluster setup, if its rly worth. Couse with 2 clusters I lose a lot of HP but still able to have more then 4k.
Will try to take Ryslatha's Coil then, will ahve to change my rings to cap resists.

I've compared numbers for 2x large cluster sets in the past when we had access to stronger notables such as Deep Cuts. It wasnt worth it back then so I feel confident in saying it's still not worth it.

Just go with 1x large -> 2x medium. There's a lot of nodes that gives us more benefit per point on the skill tree.
Hello. Can someone suggest any armors recomendations plaese. Its hard to find - mana cost armor

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires