[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Think I'm done for the league. All content down. Don't rly want to invest more in the build (apart from harvest crafting that life on gloves/ring) and finishing off enchants.

34.5mil dps / 5.2K HP

Dernière édition par alecs87, le 22 févr. 2021 20:10:21
"
alecs87 a écrit :
Think I'm done for the league. All content down. Don't rly want to invest more in the build (apart from harvest crafting that life on gloves/ring) and finishing off enchants.

34.5mil dps / 5.2K HP

NICE gear, that stuff is amazing. What are your thoughts on Headhunter?
Dernière édition par Jdunit, le 23 févr. 2021 12:44:27
"
Jdunit a écrit :

NICE gear, that stuff is amazing. What are your thoughts on Headhunter?

Thanks. Still a lot far from those mirror tier items. Most of the rares have been self crafted with harvest/essence/fossils. Can still be further rolled for better stats but I'm bored already.

I think HH is only good if you're doing 100% delirium maps as you can benefit from all those rare mods. Other than that is kind of useless. Especially if you're boss farming. Usually have one in the stash but not this league.

Dernière édition par alecs87, le 23 févr. 2021 13:55:49
Okay so I put this build into POB on my computer, and one of them is giving me 3.18 million DPS, but when I put it in again it gives me less than 1mil, essentially the same gear. I have POB updated and I’m using the fork version, I don’t get this at all.
"
Yougotsonnend a écrit :
Okay so I put this build into POB on my computer, and one of them is giving me 3.18 million DPS, but when I put it in again it gives me less than 1mil, essentially the same gear. I have POB updated and I’m using the fork version, I don’t get this at all.

Sometimes config gets messed up. It happens all the time. not just dmg but also life/res etc.. from time to time, just do a fresh upload of the character. Make sure you config it properly and all the flask/mods are activated as per your character and the tree is complete. Sometimes is missing cluster jwls.
anyone did math which helmet in best in order? talkig about these helmets >

Abyssus,Starkonja,Devoto or rare helmet with -9% physical
Dernière édition par hwan, le 27 févr. 2021 10:09:39
This is the best I've been able to do. Here's my gear and POB. Anything I can do better?

https://pastebin.com/VDJ3ia58

Dernière édition par Jdunit, le 1 mars 2021 00:01:28
Hi im still somewhat new to this game and i've been following this build because it is insanely fun but ive been having problems surviving (im sure there are simple reasons that i am just not aware of) so my question would be..

could someone help me and give me some tips for survivability?
i have been trying out some things and im not sure how to respec my tree or what gear to prioritise. my health is quite low but i dont have much to spend (like 40 chaos)

ANY help would be appreciated because unfortunately im a little bad, thanks. :c
Another question regarding survivability. I'm relatively new to PoE and i've been under the impression that its important to max all your resistances asap. But in this build, as far as I can tell, you basically don't care about chaos resistance?

Should I always be ignoring chaos resistance? Is there something i'm missing in this build that provides chaos resistance?
"
Reeeyu a écrit :
Hi im still somewhat new to this game and i've been following this build because it is insanely fun but ive been having problems surviving (im sure there are simple reasons that i am just not aware of) so my question would be..

could someone help me and give me some tips for survivability?
i have been trying out some things and im not sure how to respec my tree or what gear to prioritise. my health is quite low but i dont have much to spend (like 40 chaos)

ANY help would be appreciated because unfortunately im a little bad, thanks. :c

You have a lot of gear with no life on it. You should be on the lookout for more gear with life and make sure your resistances are capped.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires