[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Yo, been playing again this build, shattering everything in my path :) And that was before I got The Saviour.

Here's my current gear

Did a couple of changes though: I'm using Daresso's salute, AOE and damage is sweet. Also instead of overwhelm I took Bane of Legends, it's such a nice QOL to kill bosses at 20%. Still I think Overwhelm is little better in terms of damage, need to test it in pob.

My tree is oriented for the most damage so I'm lacking hp, in some crazy maps I die few times, but that's expected. Now that I got the sword I think survivability should be much better.

Right now I'm saving for a Paradoxica that will outdps my foil (so I guess 5+ex?) and then I really want explody chest along with the -mana cost, that's far away though :)

Here's my pob if anyone is interested https://pastebin.com/qnA40FgT
Dernière édition par Victtorius, le 21 janv. 2021 12:02:28
Can anyone help me out? What is the current game difference between 1h cyclone and the others that are big on poe ninja? I see a lot of 2h sword builds and unarmed builds. I can't figure out the pros and cons for them. Looking to make a new build this weekend and I'm hitting a wall. thanks :)

Last time I played cyclone was a few leagues ago I did 1h paradoxica/saviour scion.
Isn't Ahn's Might a good option alongside Scaeva when starting maps? Especially considering it's a tenth of the price of any other one handed sword with at least 300 pdps. Maybe it could be included in the cheap gear section. Or is there any negative aspect to the weapon?
Hey really enjoying the build so far. Sorry to be a pest but can someone look at my profile and give me some rough guidance for upgrades? This is my 3rd ever character so im still pretty slow when it comes to endgame
Hey really enjoying the build so far. Sorry to be a pest but can someone look at my profile and give me some rough guidance for upgrades? This is my 3rd ever character so im still pretty slow when it comes to endgame
"
Wherestherumgone a écrit :

We can't give you any advice because your characters are private and we can't see them.
2.8 mil Dps and still not able to do Sirus A5 or even Guardians. Is not so much the dmg itself as it is dying super quick ( as in 2 normal hits) and not being able to do the damage.

I must be doing something wrong because I can't remember it being so weak in previous leagues. Could someone please check my char? Thanks
https://pastebin.com/JMvATXTh
I dont get the part about Paradoxica and Watcher. I dont need Watcher while I use paradoxica or what?
Oh fck I get it, its about dd on watcher, my bad
Dernière édition par Symmetrykun, le 21 janv. 2021 22:13:40
"
PedramIV a écrit :
"
Wherestherumgone a écrit :

We can't give you any advice because your characters are private and we can't see them.

oops lmao my bad, didn't know i had to make it public, should be available to see now :)
Should I swap to Paradoxica? Or still with this? (running it with Scaeva)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires