[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Wherestherumgone a écrit :
"
PedramIV a écrit :
"
Wherestherumgone a écrit :
Hey really enjoying the build so far. Sorry to be a pest but can someone look at my profile and give me some rough guidance for upgrades? This is my 3rd ever character so im still pretty slow when it comes to endgame

We can't give you any advice because your characters are private and we can't see them.

oops lmao my bad, didn't know i had to make it public, should be available to see now :)

You have nothing in your gloves, your flasks aren't aug'd or qualitied, you're missing a lot of the core gems for this build, Brutality, Ancestral Warchief, Vaal Molten Shell, Enduring Cry, etc.. Try looking at Page 1 again.
"
alecs87 a écrit :
2.8 mil Dps and still not able to do Sirus A5 or even Guardians. Is not so much the dmg itself as it is dying super quick ( as in 2 normal hits) and not being able to do the damage.

I must be doing something wrong because I can't remember it being so weak in previous leagues. Could someone please check my char? Thanks
https://pastebin.com/JMvATXTh

since survivability is the problem I say trim some of the dps and add it to life.

Remove the left cluster jewel and get back 9 points, remove martial prowess and the node leading to it, remove path of warrior. now you have 12 points.

get the rest of life cluster, get golem's blood (path from down), get barbarism, get 2 life nod near bloodless.

with these changes your hp will go up by 900 and your dps will go down by 800k and your life leech goes up by 240.
"
PedramIV a écrit :
"
alecs87 a écrit :
2.8 mil Dps and still not able to do Sirus A5 or even Guardians. Is not so much the dmg itself as it is dying super quick ( as in 2 normal hits) and not being able to do the damage.

I must be doing something wrong because I can't remember it being so weak in previous leagues. Could someone please check my char? Thanks

since survivability is the problem I say trim some of the dps and add it to life.

Remove the left cluster jewel and get back 9 points, remove martial prowess and the node leading to it, remove path of warrior. now you have 12 points.

get the rest of life cluster, get golem's blood (path from down), get barbarism, get 2 life nod near bloodless.

with these changes your hp will go up by 900 and your dps will go down by 800k and your life leech goes up by 240.

The only reason I kept the left cluster is because of the explosions. Seems to make quite a difference when AOE on champion is so low. But I will try your suggestions. And perhaps use a 2nd better cluster Jwl when I upgrade to end game gear. No point of having dmg if I can't deal it. Thanks

PS: Also just found out Deep Cuts is legacy now.. meh :/
Dernière édition par alecs87, le 22 janv. 2021 20:59:54
"
alecs87 a écrit :
"
PedramIV a écrit :
"
alecs87 a écrit :

The only reason I kept the left cluster is because of the explosions. Seems to make quite a difference when AOE on champion is so low. But I will try your suggestions. And perhaps use a 2nd better cluster Jwl when I upgrade to end game gear. No point of having dmg if I can't deal it. Thanks

PS: Also just found out Deep Cuts is legacy now.. meh :/

It's for saving points, you can swap large cluster jewels so you still have explosion but you need to trim 1 or 2 points from somewhere else.

Dernière édition par PedramIV, le 23 janv. 2021 00:51:22
"
PedramIV a écrit :

It's for saving points, you can swap large cluster jewels so you still have explosion but you need to trim 1 or 2 points from somewhere else.

I took your advice and it seems smoother now. Did get a chance to try Sirus yet but leech is a lot better for sure. Cheers

Shame about the Champion and Jwl nerfs.. loosing 2 x Impale which is a lot of dmg.

I have 1 big problem though.. I can't level my Blood Rage gem because I only have 8 mana left with Precision lvl 1.
Dernière édition par alecs87, le 23 janv. 2021 06:38:33
"
alecs87 a écrit :
"
PedramIV a écrit :

I took your advice and it seems smoother now. Did get a chance to try Sirus yet but leech is a lot better for sure. Cheers

Shame about the Champion and Jwl nerfs.. loosing 2 x Impale which is a lot of dmg.

I have 1 big problem though.. I can't level my Blood Rage gem because I only have 8 mana left with Precision lvl 1.

link maim with your warchief gem and add an aura instead(blood and sand) this should fix it(pob says you'll get another 30 unreserved mana) until you get your enlighten to level 3
Dernière édition par PedramIV, le 23 janv. 2021 08:17:27
what is more convenient in an amulet? Physical damage? (21% global phy dmg + add 6-14 phy dmg to attacks with 23% cold res), or life and crit? (79 life and 40% global critical strike chance with 33% cold res and 40% light res)
"
joacoo123 a écrit :
what is more convenient in an amulet? Physical damage? (21% global phy dmg + add 6-14 phy dmg to attacks with 23% cold res), or life and crit? (79 life and 40% global critical strike chance with 33% cold res and 40% light res)

I say go for life and crit, life is very important, you should have it in every piece you can
I don't kinda understand why I should use two weapons.
When leveling I used two weapons and is was quite medicore in DPS until I switched to Kondo, now I do somewhat proper damage.
I'm 87 now, I'm somewhat casual with like 80c right now and when I put Scaeva & some 290 dps Fancy Foil into the planner, not only am I starved of dex (I have the +30 node) but instead of spending money on those two weapons I could just buy a Terminus and do 20k dps more (106k vs 126k dps).

Please explain to me, why 2x 1h is supposedly better (or only in cases when you casually spend several ex?)
"
bejuts a écrit :
I don't kinda understand why I should use two weapons.
When leveling I used two weapons and is was quite medicore in DPS until I switched to Kondo, now I do somewhat proper damage.
I'm 87 now, I'm somewhat casual with like 80c right now and when I put Scaeva & some 290 dps Fancy Foil into the planner, not only am I starved of dex (I have the +30 node) but instead of spending money on those two weapons I could just buy a Terminus and do 20k dps more (106k vs 126k dps).

Please explain to me, why 2x 1h is supposedly better (or only in cases when you casually spend several ex?)

From first page:

"2h has a few strong elder mods like 7-link Fortify, double damage and a few others. It also has the benefit of using 2 6 links or just a body armour with really good stats without needing to link it such as a Kaom's Heart. It also looks pretty damn cool.

Dual Wield on the other hand gets a few nice perks. By just using 2 1handers you get 10% more attack speed and 15% additional block chance which gives us more clear speed, damage and defense."

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires