[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hey man, is there any reason why you took Call to Arms? I don't see warcries in your build.
"
Cassla a écrit :
"
sirs a écrit :
Isn't Daresso's Salute good for the build ? Or did GGG changed something and full life doesn't count for overleech anymore ?

Im not really sure why it didnt get mentioned, but i can try a guess: Its lacking crit multiplier, int and life, which all three are very important.
The range, movement speed are nice, but for example for the damage i dont know how much more (if at all) it really is. And the life - you need it. Range is cool, but probably no longer needed when you have Saviour. (Guessing here, i dont have it yet.)

"
Gulch a écrit :
So, Overwhelm is better to have than Endless Hunger? I've been using Endless Hunger for about 100 maps and to me it doesn't seem all it's cracked up to be.

Pretty sure you need Overwhelm if you want to get to useful critchance levels. (Unless you have op foils). Without it, i think you will not even hit 50% Critchance, which is pretty bad.

"
GonkGonk a écrit :
Haven't played in 4 leagues, looking for a mentor for my setup im lost on what to upgrade or what to focus on just hit act 9. Last toon I played was an ahns might cyclone slayer and it was broken, guess it doesn't work anymore. Looking for a mentor

How about you ask specific questions here in the thread? :) The guide also explains gearing for example alot in detail.
For your Act9 question: Focus on getting your resists high (so you will have maxress in maps), get a Scaeva (maybe 2), Praxis and Starkonjas, and then just upgrade your gear slowly... More life, more res, and int, crit chance/multi, dex where possible.

"
HForthill a écrit :
When would be the best time to swap off of Oni-Goroshi in the leveling process? I have it and it's so far working really well, but to I swap it out around the time the shift to pure phys happens or after at some point?

I would say - keep it as long as the damage is good enough! The Goddess buff is pretty nice for white maps, especially the movement speed. Dont use brutality of couse...

My main issue is im having mana problems, I want to use all 5 auras that are recommended but I just have too much mana reserved, im working on getting my enlighten to level 2 for my mana hungry auras, not sure what to do next, I just hit act 10 and will be working on my third ascendancy soon, I got 2 ichimonjis since they told me that would solve my issues but it hasn't. Not sure what to upgrade.
"
Cassla a écrit :

"
Gulch a écrit :
So, Overwhelm is better to have than Endless Hunger? I've been using Endless Hunger for about 100 maps and to me it doesn't seem all it's cracked up to be.

Pretty sure you need Overwhelm if you want to get to useful critchance levels. (Unless you have op foils). Without it, i think you will not even hit 50% Critchance, which is pretty bad.

Yeah I spec'd out of Endless Hunger into Overwhelm and my damage was considerably higher. But I kinda missed the leech that I had when fighting those damn porcupines (no explody chest yet) so I went back into Endless Hunger for now. I just have the basic weapons, a sword and the Scaeva.
In hideout my tooltip dps is only 124k at the moment at level 91, just need more currency, and I can't use Pride yet because of mana issues.
This is my first cyclone slayer and I really like it. Normally I've played Champ and Gladiator.
Dernière édition par Gulch, le 20 janv. 2021 14:46:42
"
Gulch a écrit :
"
Cassla a écrit :

"
Gulch a écrit :

Yeah I spec'd out of Endless Hunger into Overwhelm and my damage was considerably higher. But I kinda missed the leech that I had when fighting those damn porcupines (no explody chest yet) so I went back into Endless Hunger for now. I just have the basic weapons, a sword and the Scaeva.
In hideout my tooltip dps is only 124k at the moment at level 91, just need more currency, and I can't use Pride yet because of mana issues.
This is my first cyclone slayer and I really like it. Normally I've played Champ and Gladiator.

Try Ichimonji for your off hand, it will solve your mana problem and see if it's an upgrade (most likely)
"
PedramIV a écrit :

Try Ichimonji for your off hand, it will solve your mana problem and see if it's an upgrade (most likely)

Thanks for the tip.
It's a small dps loss, but it looks like it would solve my mana issues for me to run pride, resulting in more dps.

Edit:
Just tried it, still not enough mana to run Pride. Looks like I got some work to do.

Found my problem.... I leveled Precision to 19, I got click happy I guess and forgot about it.
Dernière édition par Gulch, le 20 janv. 2021 17:32:34
"
Gulch a écrit :
"
PedramIV a écrit :

Thanks for the tip.
It's a small dps loss, but it looks like it would solve my mana issues for me to run pride, resulting in more dps.

Edit:
Just tried it, still not enough mana to run Pride. Looks like I got some work to do.

Found my problem.... I leveled Precision to 19, I got click happy I guess and forgot about it.

Odd, I run all 5. without my enlighten I have 35 mana remaining and if I remove the mana that I get from my gear, it's still 20 mana
"
PedramIV a écrit :
"
Gulch a écrit :
"
PedramIV a écrit :

Thanks for the tip.

Edit:

Odd, I run all 5. without my enlighten I have 35 mana remaining and if I remove the mana that I get from my gear, it's still 20 mana

Yes but you're also wearing a Praxis. can you use all 5 without it?

Keep in mind I'm not wearing my chest that has -15 mana cost yet because I can't link the damn thing.
Dernière édition par Gulch, le 20 janv. 2021 21:08:47
Just dropped a Ryslatha's Coil, and I'm wondering how we stun to take advantage of the life gain on stun.
"
Gulch a écrit :
Just dropped a Ryslatha's Coil, and I'm wondering how we stun to take advantage of the life gain on stun.

We dont really focus on the stun portion, ryslatha is good because it has a lot of life and an extreme amount of extra damage.

If you guys have questions you need answered it would be better if you asked me in-game or come by the stream. I've been streaming from 3pm-2am GMT+1 roughly every day since league start and it's easier for me to help you that way.

Most of the questions are answered in the guide already such as upgrade path and potential mana issues. As far as ascendancy choices goes, headsmen, impact and brutal fervours are must have and your 4th point can go in either overwhelm(dps), bane of legends(speed) or endless hunger(survival).

I am currently levelling my own slayer aswell, currently progressing into yellow maps.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Gulch a écrit :

We dont really focus on the stun portion, ryslatha is good because it has a lot of life and an extreme amount of extra damage.

If you guys have questions you need answered it would be better if you asked me in-game or come by the stream. I've been streaming from 3pm-2am GMT+1 roughly every day since league start and it's easier for me to help you that way.

Most of the questions are answered in the guide already such as upgrade path and potential mana issues. As far as ascendancy choices goes, headsmen, impact and brutal fervours are must have and your 4th point can go in either overwhelm(dps), bane of legends(speed) or endless hunger(survival).

I am currently levelling my own slayer aswell, currently progressing into yellow maps.

Thank you for answering the question about the belt.
I did see in the guide where you talked about going overwhelm or endless hunger I was just curious as to what others thought. So far I'm really loving this build as I hit 92 last night.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires