[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Fun build. Just would like to add that Devastator is a nice cluster jewel notable to have this league. Although the explosions don't chain much, it helps immensely in clearing higher tier Rituals. Feels very smooth and a much cheaper option to an explode-y chest.
So, Overwhelm is better to have than Endless Hunger? I've been using Endless Hunger for about 100 maps and to me it doesn't seem all it's cracked up to be.
Haven't played in 4 leagues, looking for a mentor for my setup im lost on what to upgrade or what to focus on just hit act 9. Last toon I played was an ahns might cyclone slayer and it was broken, guess it doesn't work anymore. Looking for a mentor
I'm so sorry if this sounds dumb, but I spent the last hour trying to figure out how do you obtain the required dexterity to use all of this gear and I failed to understand.

Could you explain? I'm fairly new.

I followed your tree and I'm level 61 as slayer with only 63 dex. How would I ever be able to equip starkonja for example?

Thanks in advance!
Most of the dex will come from your gear, wherever you can fit it. You can choose the 30+ dex note on the tree in the beginning if you are struggling.

For example take a look at the cheap-gear in the OP. Rings and amulet all come with dex.
Dernière édition par Holint_Casazr, le 19 janv. 2021 21:46:55
When would be the best time to swap off of Oni-Goroshi in the leveling process? I have it and it's so far working really well, but to I swap it out around the time the shift to pure phys happens or after at some point?
"
sirs a écrit :
Isn't Daresso's Salute good for the build ? Or did GGG changed something and full life doesn't count for overleech anymore ?

Im not really sure why it didnt get mentioned, but i can try a guess: Its lacking crit multiplier, int and life, which all three are very important.
The range, movement speed are nice, but for example for the damage i dont know how much more (if at all) it really is. And the life - you need it. Range is cool, but probably no longer needed when you have Saviour. (Guessing here, i dont have it yet.)

"
Gulch a écrit :
So, Overwhelm is better to have than Endless Hunger? I've been using Endless Hunger for about 100 maps and to me it doesn't seem all it's cracked up to be.

Pretty sure you need Overwhelm if you want to get to useful critchance levels. (Unless you have op foils). Without it, i think you will not even hit 50% Critchance, which is pretty bad.

"
GonkGonk a écrit :
Haven't played in 4 leagues, looking for a mentor for my setup im lost on what to upgrade or what to focus on just hit act 9. Last toon I played was an ahns might cyclone slayer and it was broken, guess it doesn't work anymore. Looking for a mentor

How about you ask specific questions here in the thread? :) The guide also explains gearing for example alot in detail.
For your Act9 question: Focus on getting your resists high (so you will have maxress in maps), get a Scaeva (maybe 2), Praxis and Starkonjas, and then just upgrade your gear slowly... More life, more res, and int, crit chance/multi, dex where possible.

"
HForthill a écrit :
When would be the best time to swap off of Oni-Goroshi in the leveling process? I have it and it's so far working really well, but to I swap it out around the time the shift to pure phys happens or after at some point?

I would say - keep it as long as the damage is good enough! The Goddess buff is pretty nice for white maps, especially the movement speed. Dont use brutality of couse...

so i have like 5 ex left after saviour. i have one rare single mod flaring foil. should i multi it ? cuz quit for a while didnt realize that they nerfed multi mod UwU or just buy a paradoxica and be done with it ? and does main hand or offhand saviour matter ? thanks in advance
And specific reason why most go for Slayer other than clear speed and the extra leech? Am I missing something else?

Playing with POB, Champion still has more dmg once you go into mid tier items. Aoe does suck indeed for mapping.
Dernière édition par alecs87, le 21 janv. 2021 10:44:46
Is there an guide how to actually play this build?

Like: What skills to put on bar en when to use it. I'm dying a lot on white maps, I think i'm doing something miserably wrong.

Thanks in advance :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires