[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

My first ever proper character. It clears quickly, boss fights are fast but once I get hit I'm dead or must panic flask, low survability. Any suggestions what to buy to improve DPS and/or increase survability? I only have ~120c left to spend. Thanks

Hi man, loved the guide, im being away since synhtesis, but im enjoing the league and the build very much! As everyone, im just another noob wanting to upgrade stuff in the proper order, im kinda confused about the passive tree, and what to cut to get to the clusters. Got and anoited amulet with fatal blade, and ended up cutting the passives to get to deeper cuts, (having a hard time lvling in higher tiers) or is it better to get tenacity or lucidity? thx for the info and have a good one!
"
OzrocArts a écrit :
Hey guys im kinda new to the game idk what i should upgrade next all elemental res capped i have 5 ex

Get an astral plate to get more survivability. The chest should have -15 mana cost and attacks have crit chance if you can.

Need to improve my gear, any suggestions?
"
vanz0930 a écrit :

Swap that gemstone sword with a paradoxica, then focus on getting a ryslatha's coil, after that, Circle of Guilt with herald of purity buff + inc dmg. That will keep you busy upgrading for a while

"
Briokossauro a écrit :

Hi man, loved the guide, im being away since synhtesis, but im enjoing the league and the build very much! As everyone, im just another noob wanting to upgrade stuff in the proper order, im kinda confused about the passive tree, and what to cut to get to the clusters. Got and anoited amulet with fatal blade, and ended up cutting the passives to get to deeper cuts, (having a hard time lvling in higher tiers) or is it better to get tenacity or lucidity? thx for the info and have a good one!

Your chest takes care of all your mana problems. Don't worry about lucidity. I would annoint ambidexterity. it's cheap.But now that you annointed fatal blade, keep it.
Dernière édition par eduloots, le 23 avr. 2020 10:33:21
"
"
vanz0930 a écrit :

Swap that gemstone sword with a paradoxica, then focus on getting a ryslatha's coil, after that, Circle of Guilt with herald of purity buff + inc dmg. That will keep you busy upgrading for a while

"
Briokossauro a écrit :

Your chest takes care of all your mana problems. Don't worry about lucidity. I would annoint ambidexterity. it's cheap.But now that you annointed fatal blade, keep it.

Thx man!
"
Rosqo a écrit :
"
SirLimbo a écrit :
Trying to push further, wondering if I should make the swap to champion but really enjoy slayer.

What upgrades should I try go for next if I want to improve?

assasian mark ring and mark of the elder duo is so good. and attack crit- -15 mana cost astral plate would be nice.

Did as you suggested, going well so far.

Guess next I try find an impale watchers.
Hey guys, currently looking to upgrade, not sure where to start so any help is appreciated; current budget about 4-5 exalt for upgrades :)

ign: LevioState
Dernière édition par stategamer, le 24 avr. 2020 03:02:48
I'm starting a new character.
Did anyone tried aul uprising with pride has no mana reserve and add some more auras like aspect of spider and co. in POB?
Is it worth to do it over lets say a rare amulet with phys to attacks and pride has lower reservation.

"
"
vanz0930 a écrit :

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires