[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

import it to "path of building"
Can i use other amulet like Turqouise Amulet ? Agate is so expensive :(
Could someone help me out with upgrading ? After tweaking in PoB Fork, my DPS is about 1mil.

im currently using those foils, im looking to upgrade weapons, should i go for saviour or paradoxica to replace the second foil? and after that, when i get enough exs, should i buy the other one or the better foil will do just fine?
im new so ill gladly take any advice, thanks!
"
SimRose a écrit :

im currently using those foils, im looking to upgrade weapons, should i go for saviour or paradoxica to replace the second foil? and after that, when i get enough exs, should i buy the other one or the better foil will do just fine?
im new so ill gladly take any advice, thanks!

Go for Saviour as it will greatly increase single target DPS and make bosses a breeze and also the reflections often help with extending rampage streak.

Another thing I would recommend is using Hex Breaker passive on one of the medium jewels instead of Rapid Infusion as you don't have to have warding flask. Also instead of Devastator on large cluster (explosions feel to rare imho) you can try Bloodscent that will give you 1 rage per second, then you can drop Impale gem on Ancestral Warchief support and replace it with Berserk (also green) as it absolutely shreds bosses and gives damage reduction.
Dernière édition par LokiONY, le 29 avr. 2020 08:42:02
Hi guys,

It's not been clear to me as to how worthwhile the cluster jewels are, and when I should invest (and how much investment) in those. Also when should I swap to intel on my gear and pickup infused channeling.

I'm not sure with my gear and stage in the build, what's going to give me the best bang for buck. Kindly take a look and advise.

"
ynnad a écrit :
Hi guys,

It's not been clear to me as to how worthwhile the cluster jewels are, and when I should invest (and how much investment) in those. Also when should I swap to intel on my gear and pickup infused channeling.

I'm not sure with my gear and stage in the build, what's going to give me the best bang for buck. Kindly take a look and advise.

Cluster jewels are crazy powerful but can also be expensive - especially the large jewel with 2 sockets. Also for large I would advise to go with Deep Cuts and Bloodscent (that was you can drop Rage support from Cyclone and still have rage generated) and use Infused Channelling as it is very good - at 20/20 it's basically 50% more damage and 8% physical damage reduction so it's worth to get Intelligence on your gear, amulet would probably be one of the best spots and use the catalyst there. Also allocate Tenacity, golden oils are not that expensive and it will give you huge DPS increase. For cluster jewels pathing I would drop nodes leading to Heartseaker, Twin Terrors and trim a little around scion life wheel - you will get life and crit chance from jewels.

As for gear upgrades then helm with cyclone enchant is awesome but pretty expensive and hard to hit in the Lab but should be one of your goals. Go for spiked gloves as they have DPS implicit and you can craft attack speed on them for more damage. Tailwind/Elusive boots are awesome but also expensive and hard to craft with all nice rolls so it's probably QoL for later stages. Also you are overcapped on resistances so you can try to get more life/phys. dmg.
"
alecs87 a écrit :
GG. Done investing in this build. I've put about 50-60ex so it's far from being min maxed. All content down inc deathless Sirus A8. Simply melts once it spawns.

So thank you for the guide. It was a good starter and helped me create my own.
Champion 11.7mil dps buffed. 10mil dps Sirus. Using switch weapon to manually proc Adrenaline before the boss fight and rampage before mapping.

If anyone is interested here's the POB: https://pastebin.com/GzgRVYK5 (if you don't use the Community Fork version, Impale damage won't show up)

Cheers.

I made my build based on your tree. Solely with the purpose of A8 Sirus. However I didn't use Farruls Fur. PoB Community fork says that I have 9m dps Sirus. Making it work costed me around 25 ex which Im totally ok with. Thank you and Dex. Great build.

Cheers
Can somebody please post a link to a lvl 70+ tree build. Im a returning player now on Xbox from PC I wanna run it dual wield thanks alot much appreciated
Here is an advice that should be in large letters in the original guide:

To defeat Sirus you MUST have "The Saviour" as your weapon

I don't know how much I can emphasise that. I had a very solid build and my first 3 attempts at Sirus were totally hopeless despite trying with Awakening Level 0. I was almost giving up on this build and today by chance I got a couple Exalted drops and decided to step up for a Saviour.

Sirus portal was available so I just went in, and I FORGOT to remove the damn watchstones so I faced him at Awakening Level 6! To my absolute surprise I destroyed him, only one death because I didn't move out of the way of his ray.

I had no idea this weapon would make such a big difference. I'll try Uber Atziri next because she also kicked my ass before.
Dernière édition par Bauab, le 30 avr. 2020 14:04:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires