Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

Same for me, getting to the point that the poex64.exe even stops responding and i have to restart the game
Same problem here :( Was totally fine in betrayal tho.
༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I just got ambushed by the Syndicate. Immediately I lagged, controls stopped responding. Naturally I was instantly killed.

Every damn time I lag and die.

Come on GGG. Fix the damn game. I played opening day without a single problem. You do one update and bam.

When my lag hits I die. I lag all the time. And of course there's the wonderful disconnection that comes out of nowhere.

Click - bam - start over.
I have had a couple of syndicate encounters and same thing- almost freezes the screen and in some cases the only option is to log out.
Textures and other effects are unnesserarily high quality for a lot of people to have a reasonable game playing experience.
I made a couple of purchases before this league to play the game but i've spent a huge chunk of my time figuring out why the game lags/freezes/why textures are so freaking high quality/why can't i lower the settings in a meaningful/functional way. Kind of disappointed in how GGG is dealing/not dealing with giving lower graphics options to choose from.
The Mastermind has got itself a few hacking skills, it seems - or the game has a huge issue, I experienced the same and I´m glad that it´s not my PC dying. Meeting the Syndicate in Betrayal was no fun to begin with, now it totaly wrecks Synthesis as well. Dissapointed.
"
Vandamon a écrit :
I have had a couple of syndicate encounters and same thing- almost freezes the screen and in some cases the only option is to log out.
Textures and other effects are unnesserarily high quality for a lot of people to have a reasonable game playing experience.
I made a couple of purchases before this league to play the game but i've spent a huge chunk of my time figuring out why the game lags/freezes/why textures are so freaking high quality/why can't i lower the settings in a meaningful/functional way. Kind of disappointed in how GGG is dealing/not dealing with giving lower graphics options to choose from.

To this day i still find it hilarious that the makers of Path of Exile out of all games prefer having shitty performance over average graphics. The makers of the game that draws the vast majority of it's appeal from it's complexity. A game that revolves around being as efficient as possible. The game that rather had desync than a slight input delay. They actually willingly take the performance drop for some shiny things. It's so strange.
Dernière édition par BlazinHazen, le 10 mars 2019 09:21:05
The funniest thing is the ignorance of GGG atm. They don't even replay once on this problem even player of their game lose character in HC or many EXP in SC... You should think it is a gamechanging problem when more than a few player have 5-10 seconds of freezing time with one specific scenario. It is sad to see that they don't really give any update like "We are working on it" or try to communicate with us to fix this mess...

Guess all these player with this problem can't play atm. Sad.
Same here.
Windows 10 Pro
Geforce 970
32GB RAM
AMD FX-8320 (8-core) 3.2 GHz
1TB SSD

Running around with no effects or monsters -> No Problem
Casting Scorching Ray (even in Hideout, all alone) -> it goes up from 30ms to over 5000ms until I disconnect. During that time it is first laggy and then freeze.

Checked with dxdiag that I got DirectX12 installed and also checked whether my GPU can handle that (it can). All in-game settings are on the lowest possible. All drivers are up-to-date. Died over 60 times getting through the first 5 acts. Since I'm losing EXP now for dying, I cannot level. Gonna stop playing now until this is fixed.

Really frustrated right now.
Welp, usually don't post about issues early in league if a lot of people already are but as a single mother I thought I should show solidarity with you all during this time. I too am experiencing issues in being able to play the game because of Syndicate encounters, my game entirely freezes whenever they're about to appear. Took a week off work as a single mother to play PoE and this is what I'm treated to!!! Here's hoping they get a fix soon because my stress levels are through the ceiling.....

Cheers, Tammy
Same issue, Interventions spell instant death for me. Already died like 4 times to them, makes leveling.. rough.

Edit: turned off --noasync in the launch options. Doing so used to lead to a lot of crashes - seems to be running fine, Syndicate freezes are WAY less noticable now.
Dernière édition par Hellborn90, le 10 mars 2019 14:04:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires