[3.6] ScourgeAgony - The Scourge + Herald of Agony Jugg -::- Fun, Cheap, 3M+ DPS, 5L Uber Elder Down

"
the Crawler has implicit 40% Chaos dmg conversion.

i had no idea. how do you import your items to the forum? i managed a Bone Helmet with -9 cold res, 83 and 3% Maximum life and 44 Cold resist. It's pretty good but now I realize I should have gone for one like yours.

i don't understand conversion mechanics well enough, so is the Jagged fosile '9% increased physical damage taken' unviable? why did you choose not to go for that one?

two more questions about the build, I noticed you didn't go for a jewel with blind on hit or minions blind on hit, are you depending on stibnite for blinds?
Also if you were going to squeeze another curse into the build, how would you do it?
"
Swagalina a écrit :
"
the Crawler has implicit 40% Chaos dmg conversion.

i had no idea. how do you import your items to the forum? i managed a Bone Helmet with -9 cold res, 83 and 3% Maximum life and 44 Cold resist. It's pretty good but now I realize I should have gone for one like yours.

i don't understand conversion mechanics well enough, so is the Jagged fosile '9% increased physical damage taken' unviable? why did you choose not to go for that one?

two more questions about the build, I noticed you didn't go for a jewel with blind on hit or minions blind on hit, are you depending on stibnite for blinds?
Also if you were going to squeeze another curse into the build, how would you do it?

You first place the cursor where you want the item to be inserted in your post, click on your character and ctrl-click each item you want to insert from either your character or from your Stash.

Ya that's pretty decent. Just buy another bone helm and try to craft that. Thankfully Fossils are pretty cheap.

Engineering Eternity has a pretty good video on Damage Conversion:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7GqFLebBU8hhXFHepS76EpnouTc8-Jsh

You can certainly use a Jagged for Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage, but that is a double mod that also makes YOU take 9% increased dmg:

Sure, grab some Jewels with +blind. I may not have some in 3.6, but I do in my STD gear, if you didn't notice.

For double-curse, you'd need a Corrupted amulet with 'You can apply an additional Curse' and the source of the second curse, such as a ring with Poacher's Mark, the Gluttony belt or Corrupted gloves with something like Elemental Weakness. However the 20% increased Hatred effect corruption is more DPS than what you'd gain with Elem Weakness.
Dernière édition par corosou, le 31 mars 2019 03:55:29
@corosou

Is your current build on your profile optimized to just put out damage? Is it still up to par on defense?
"
orangebread a écrit :
@corosou

Is your current build on your profile optimized to just put out damage? Is it still up to par on defense?

There is no difference between the PoB in the guide and my 3.6 toon. The PoB is generated from importing my 3.6 toon.

The only things I swap around depending on what I'm doing are:

Bone Helm for T16+ Bosses
Stark for general Mapping/Delving/etc
Bisco's for Mapping
Gluttony for Mapping/Delving
Deceiver for T16+ Bosses
Bloodgrip for Uber Lab
Gem swaps for single target DPS
Flask swap if I'm running Gluttony/Delving for Phasing for easier darkness movement
Dernière édition par corosou, le 31 mars 2019 20:46:14
3.6 Video Update!! Uber Elder down

So, finally got around to doing Uber Elder. I still suck, so not deathless, but the last phase of the fight pretty much tells you everything you need to know:

YouTube: ScourgeAgony - Uber Elder (Last Phase, Loot)

GL!
How is Elemental Equilibrium work in this build and what is the primary damage type of the crawler?
"
xReidx a écrit :
How is Elemental Equilibrium work in this build and what is the primary damage type of the crawler?

This is all stuff you can answer yourself.

If you're unfamiliar with how Elemental Equilibrium works, please read the wiki for it.

The PoB Calcs page has the information on minion damage.
Quick 3.6 Fractured Weapon Update!

So, now that you can drop some Fossils on Fractured items, this is pretty cheap and easy to craft with a single Bound Fossil:

I haven't gotten lucky with getting T1 minion dmg + the aura bonus roll my old claw has, but it's such a minimal DPS loss for a pretty nice gain in QoL attack speed for Whirling / Moltenstrike Virulence stacking.

GL
First of all, thank you for such a creative and well explained build!

I'm having a dilemma now, should I sort out my jewels and corrupted gear 1st, or just tough it out and gather money for a 6l Calamity?

Also, I've seen that you included a jewel search, but in your opinion, what would be the best combination? I'm inclining towards life/phys damage to minion/attack speed on minion kill. Is blind worth it?

I'm just breezing trough content, and having 0 issues whatsoever.
"
Slezina a écrit :
First of all, thank you for such a creative and well explained build!

I'm having a dilemma now, should I sort out my jewels and corrupted gear 1st, or just tough it out and gather money for a 6l Calamity?

Also, I've seen that you included a jewel search, but in your opinion, what would be the best combination? I'm inclining towards life/phys damage to minion/attack speed on minion kill. Is blind worth it?

I'm just breezing trough content, and having 0 issues whatsoever.

Just an update, I got the jewels and corrupted gear. It's possible to get a helmet with -30% HoA reservation + the reduced mana reserved cluster that you have in your tree and change the Calamity for an armor or armor/evasion chest for easier coloring + around 5-8k armor, resists and even maybe +x to support/active gems etc...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires