[3.6] ScourgeAgony - The Scourge + Herald of Agony Jugg -::- Fun, Cheap, 3M+ DPS, 5L Uber Elder Down

"
corosou a écrit :
"
Bento_ a écrit :
Thank you for this nice build. I am enjoying it a lot so far.
Do you have any advice on how to go about getting the right socket colours on the chest? Is the crafting recipe (once I get it) for 3 green sockets the cheapest option?

Also the Bone Helmet, is it being crafted with an Aberrant Fossil and a Frigid Fossil or are there any other tricks to it? ;)

Thank you!

Cool ) glad you are enjoying!

I had posted the answer to these on page 2 of the thread:

Bone Helmet Crafting Fossils:
Pristine, Frigid, Aberrant, Bound (If using Elder base for +Minion dmg ilvl 68+, 75+ or 83+)

Elder Boots +Fortify Crafting Fossils: Pristine, Jagged, Serrated, Shuddering

How to 5 Off-Color A Body Armour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79wOQQxXsu0

Thanks a lot! Sorry I missed it :)
"
Bento_ a écrit :

Sure thing! and NP, I tend to tweak, update and sometimes put random info throughout the thread.

I'll look through it and append the useful stuff into the main thread later

Was just checking out your toon and see you have no jewels. You can def pick up cheap jewels and rings:

Dex/Res/Life Ring Search: http://poe.trade/search/oyatitetanobak

Minion Jewel Search: http://poe.trade/search/omamobazohakit

At the very least grab a +minion dmg corrupted Wildfire for 1c:

click on the "sum" to sort by the absolute best u can get
Dernière édition par corosou, le 22 mars 2019 18:48:06
"
corosou a écrit :
"
Bento_ a écrit :

Sure thing! and NP, I tend to tweak, update and sometimes put random info throughout the thread.

I'll look through it and append the useful stuff into the main thread later

Was just checking out your toon and see you have no jewels. You can def pick up cheap jewels and rings:

Dex/Res/Life Ring Search: http://poe.trade/search/oyatitetanobak

Minion Jewel Search: http://poe.trade/search/omamobazohakit

At the very least grab a +minion dmg corrupted Wildfire for 1c:

click on the "sum" to sort by the absolute best u can get

Really nice of you to give me a gearcheck. Thank you :)
I have already bought the jewels that you are suggesting (I saw your post about the corrupted Wildfire jewel before) but they are not showing up on my armoury for some reason.

I hope you don't mind if I ask a few more questions, since I am still learning this game and haven't really crafted before.
- The 4 fossils that you are suggesting for both the Helmet and Boots, should I be using all 4 of them at the same time in a Prime Chaotic Resonator for maximum efficiency?
- In my case what would you suggest trying to achieve first? Get the chest done, craft the helmet or craft the boots?
- Are there any base requirements for the Elder boots if I want to buy them for crafting?
Dernière édition par Bento_, le 23 mars 2019 08:08:14
Thanks for this great build, easily does the content,
im fully res capped with 6.3k life atm, my gear so far in league:
Spoiler
Dernière édition par KingCaracticus, le 23 mars 2019 10:35:03
"
Bento_ a écrit :

I hope you don't mind if I ask a few more questions, since I am still learning this game and haven't really crafted before.
- The 4 fossils that you are suggesting for both the Helmet and Boots, should I be using all 4 of them at the same time in a Prime Chaotic Resonator for maximum efficiency?
- In my case what would you suggest trying to achieve first? Get the chest done, craft the helmet or craft the boots?
- Are there any base requirements for the Elder boots if I want to buy them for crafting?

1) You only use Bound if the Helm is Elder with the ilvls I mentioned. That's for +minion dmg roll. Check poeaffix.net

2) Get a 5L Calamity to get started

3) Check poeaffix.net for boot ilvl reqs

GL
"
KingCaracticus a écrit :
Spoiler

Thanks for reporting your success! Looking good homie :)

One thing, get rid of the #-# cold/fire jewel. That shit is breaking your elemental equilibrium and making you lose a ton of DPS. Minion should never do fire dmg, that should only come from you with Molten Strike.

Don't get anything but #-# minion physical jewels

GL
Thanks again for the advice corosou. Much appreciated!
Dernière édition par Bento_, le 23 mars 2019 12:08:29
"
Bento_ a écrit :
Thanks again for the advice corosou. Much appreciated!

Sure thing homie!

"
corosou a écrit :
"
KingCaracticus a écrit :
Spoiler

Thanks for reporting your success! Looking good homie :)

One thing, get rid of the #-# cold/fire jewel. That shit is breaking your elemental equilibrium and making you lose a ton of DPS. Minion should never do fire dmg, that should only come from you with Molten Strike.

Don't get anything but #-# minion physical jewels

GL
Sorted, thanks for the heads up ^^
5 off colors chest is hard. Does anyone know how much damage loss would be by using Physical to Lightning instead of lv3. empower(can't afford lv.4 yet)?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires