[3.6] ScourgeAgony - The Scourge + Herald of Agony Jugg -::- Fun, Cheap, 3M+ DPS, 5L Uber Elder Down

3.6 HoA Champion "AgonyChamp" Variant Update!!

So, this is going to be a somewhat lengthy post...

If you're reading this, you might have seen my previous posts mentioning my attempt to make a Max DPS optimized Champion variant of this build.

Well, I'm here to report a huge success! To put it mildly and modesty aside, the build is fucking DOPE!

I'm still trying things out, but so far I've been able to squeeze just a bit more DPS than Jugg ;)

BUT! As always... I'll let the evidence speak for itself:

~3sec T16 Minotaur - (No Taunt DPS, No Vaal Skills DPS, No damage taken)

HQ GIF
Youtube: T16 Minotaur (Full Run)
Spoiler

~10sec T17 Shaper - (First Phase)

HQ GIF

~7sec T16 Phoenix - (Vaal Blight Hindered Boss)

HQ GIF

On this last one pay close attention to how slowed down the boss is by Vaal Blight. So much so, that it pauses for a bit in the middle of that swirling blades attack it does. This is shown in actual time, I did not slow down the video.

So, on to the goodies!! Gear and Stats..

-::- The Gear -::-

-::- The PoB -::-
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/t6ED0nhr

This plays pretty similar to the Jugg, but it's NOT a Jugg, so use your mobility and speed to stay alive. You can't just stand there, as you can with Jugg most of the time, but as you can see in the videos, it's more than tanky enough to do whatever you want.

And btw, all these changes can be applied to Jugg to up its DPS by a considerable amount. It's clear that you don't really NEED Endurance Charges. Yes, they help, but if you're already at max lvl and don't care about a death here and there, who cares? Go DPS!

I must say, I am enjoying the Champ quite a bit. Such a fun toon to play!

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 11 avr. 2019 19:59:30
3.6 HoA Champion Video Update: Uber Elder Down Deathless 2min30sec!!

Youtube: Herald of Agony Champion - Uber Elder (Deathless, 2min30sec)

My first deathless too ;)

Feeling pretty stoked about this kill!
3.6 HoA Jugg Update: Max DPS Optimized

Took all my research optimizing DPS with Champion and applied it to Jugg:

https://pastebin.com/APM0KtjP

GL
Hello, just want to say a big thank you! This is my second league playing through, last league I got to shaper and didn't come close to him (even with 4 - 5 ex spent on arc traps, that's how bad I am :p). Using this guide just had 1 silly death to standing too close the to big beam (I was behind him but it seems to have a massive hit box.) Picture for proof below. Was on a 5L and about 2.5 - 3ex total spent.

"
Dramoth a écrit :
Hello, just want to say a big thank you! This is my second league playing through, last league I got to shaper and didn't come close to him (even with 4 - 5 ex spent on arc traps, that's how bad I am :p). Using this guide just had 1 silly death to standing too close the to big beam (I was behind him but it seems to have a massive hit box.) Picture for proof below. Was on a 5L and about 2.5 - 3ex total spent.

Alright! Congrats and thanks for reporting your success!
Hello, my turn to thank you for your work as i enjoyed playing your build.

And i come also with one question: i've loot one one those ghastly eye jewel with "x% damage if you used a minion skill recently", i've also read your many posts where you advise not to use this or replace; that said, the skill convocation is flagged as minion, so don't you think it can count for activate the bonus?

"
haiwepa a écrit :
Hello, my turn to thank you for your work as i enjoyed playing your build.

And i come also with one question: i've loot one one those ghastly eye jewel with "x% damage if you used a minion skill recently", i've also read your many posts where you advise not to use this or replace; that said, the skill convocation is flagged as minion, so don't you think it can count for activate the bonus?

Thanks )

Sure, convocation counts and so do the Offerings. I just wouldn't prioritize that roll over the possible minion AS suffixes, but sure use it.
Hello. Great guide and I'm loving the build for the FlashBack event.

Can you share your thoughts, OP, about using Vile Toxins instead of Vicious Projectiles? POB seems to think Vicious Projectiles is better. POB shows zero DPS increase for HoAg using Vile Toxins.
"
Ariane a écrit :
Hello. Great guide and I'm loving the build for the FlashBack event.

Can you share your thoughts, OP, about using Vile Toxins instead of Vicious Projectiles? POB seems to think Vicious Projectiles is better. POB shows zero DPS increase for HoAg using Vile Toxins.

Glad to hear it's working well for you, thanks!

So, the reason you're seeing Vile Toxins do nothing is because you didn't set the Poisons on enemy to "9" in the PoB Configuration page.

You have to be extremely careful with the Configuration page. Failure to set it up EXACTLY as my PoB exports show will mean you will not see some bonuses.

This is specially tricky with supports such as "Point Blank", whose bonus can only be seen when you set the "Projectile travel distance" to "1", BUT this option DOES NOT show up while HoA is selected. You have to select Molten Strike Magma Balls to see/enable it, then go back to HoA to see the DPS effect of it.

Also, check out my Flashback toon for a different approach to the build. So far I've managed to get ~2Million DPS on a 4 link setup as Champion and been doing red maps easy mode.

GL!
Dernière édition par corosou, le 14 mai 2019 14:04:17
Thanks for the feedback and sorry i missed that.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires