[3.6] ScourgeAgony - The Scourge + Herald of Agony Jugg -::- Fun, Cheap, 3M+ DPS, 5L Uber Elder Down

"
Ariane a écrit :
Thanks for the feedback and sorry i missed that.

No worries, I do that myself all the time.

Just checked out your toon... looking good! :)

A few tips:

1) Link the Banner into Generosity. Generosity also boosts its effect.

2) Give Cyclone a try. Works great to just rush through shit, gives stun immunity and feels pretty nice.

3) Consider switching Ascendancies from Unstoppable Hero > First to Strike, Last to Fall. Unstoppable gives you some AS, AR/ES and stun resistance. FoSLtF gives you intimidate to drop deceiver belt for gluttony, which gives you culling + poacher's, which is very important. Right now you're missing out big time by not granting your minion Frenzy Charges, since you are DW claws, and not using Victario's or Poacher's.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 14 mai 2019 17:15:01
"
corosou a écrit :
"
Ariane a écrit :
Thanks for the feedback and sorry i missed that.

No worries, I do that myself all the time.

Just checked out your toon... looking good! :)

A few tips:

1) Link the Banner into Generosity. Generosity also boosts its effect.

2) Give Cyclone a try. Works great to just rush through shit, gives stun immunity and feels pretty nice.

3) Consider switching Ascendancies from Unstoppable Hero > First to Strike, Last to Fall. Unstoppable gives you some AS, AR/ES and stun resistance. FoSLtF gives you intimidate to drop deceiver belt for gluttony, which gives you culling + poacher's, which is very important. Right now you're missing out big time by not granting your minion Frenzy Charges, since you are DW claws, and not using Victario's or Poacher's.

GL

I really appreciate you taking the time to not only answer my question (that I should have been able to answer myself by reading though everything), but looking at my char and offering specific pointers to help me improve.

You, sir, are top notch.

Thank You.
3.6 Flashback update!

Just wanted to share what I've been doing for Flashback.

Since the build could do Uber Elder on 5L, I wanted to see what I could pull off on 4L.

This time I'm running around with Cyclone, which feels pretty dope and done all T16s and Shaper very easily.

As always, I'll let you judge for yourselves, so here's a T16 Corrupted Mino:

HoA Champion - T16 Minotaur (4L, Corrupted, Full Run, Deathless)

Max DPS Stats:

Gear:

PoB Export:

https://pastebin.com/wqW7ppPS

GL!
Dernière édition par corosou, le 15 mai 2019 14:37:39
Could you explain the purpose of CWDT - Wave of Conviction? I can't seem to understand what Wave of Conviction does for you as exposure would always be Fire or Lightning right? Great build btw having a ton of fun.
"
iSh3k a écrit :
Could you explain the purpose of CWDT - Wave of Conviction? I can't seem to understand what Wave of Conviction does for you as exposure would always be Fire or Lightning right? Great build btw having a ton of fun.

Shit... you're absolutely right! I knew I had forgotten something.

The fix for that is to link WoC + Added Cold.

So, in my setup, I just made my chest 5L and moved Flame Dash to my weapon swap:

My apologies... gotta keep track of so many things in this game ;)

And thanks for the kind words, glad you are enjoying it!
Dernière édition par corosou, le 19 mai 2019 09:45:02
I just want to personally say thanks to you for making this guide! :)
Because of this guide,I was able to :-

-Hit rank 5 Juggernaut on the ladder in SC Trade Synthesis Flashback

-Kill Uber Elder Deathless

-VeryTankyBoi (died a few times because i was not paying attention)

-Satisfied seeing a scorpion kill everything in its path

"
Yakuzachan a écrit :
I just want to personally say thanks to you for making this guide! :)
Because of this guide,I was able to :-

-Hit rank 5 Juggernaut on the ladder in SC Trade Synthesis Flashback

-Kill Uber Elder Deathless

-VeryTankyBoi (died a few times because i was not paying attention)

-Satisfied seeing a scorpion kill everything in its path

Very nice! Thanks for reporting your success ))
Have you worked out how bad the nerf is from the patch notes? My rough math says it would be 2/3rds of existing damage...
"
Ariane a écrit :
Have you worked out how bad the nerf is from the patch notes? My rough math says it would be 2/3rds of existing damage...

I have not looked at it yet, and ATM I'm not sure it will be worth updating for 3.7

I'll look into it, but right now I'm focusing on my melee guide, so do check that out: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1893324
Dernière édition par corosou, le 5 juin 2019 11:27:50
"
corosou a écrit :
"
Ariane a écrit :

I have not looked at it yet, and ATM I'm not sure it will be worth updating for 3.7

I'll look into it, but right now I'm focusing on my melee guide, so do check that out: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1893324

Wow another great guide....

Please stop, I already don't know what build to choose! Now I have to add another to the list.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires