[3.10] Storm Brand Pathfinder | All Content | League Starter | PoB updated [T16] [UE] [Pathfinder]

Why not Hierophant? It is way closer to all brand boosts and actually has extra Brand and Brand damage?
Hey isn't Storm Brand lvl 12? You did write lvl 28, did they change this or its a mistake on your side?
What would you recommend to lvl with until Siosa quest? It gonna be hard to get gems as Ranger before that.
Dernière édition par Hejti, le 8 mars 2019 11:41:56
"
Wonkie a écrit :
Why not Hierophant? It is way closer to all brand boosts and actually has extra Brand and Brand damage?

I chose Pathfinder because I wanted to abuse the ascendancy because having infinite flasks is really cool. I also like being able to run fast if I want to swap chests. Overall, I really enjoyed doing Pathfinder.

Thanks again!
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Guide Forum posts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2461277
Dernière édition par Kevic, le 8 mars 2019 17:37:27
Hey the last PoB does not work with the latest version of the tree, could you update it ?

Probably better now to go left at the start through Coordination and Blood Siphon.

Thanks !
Dernière édition par thomzon, le 9 mars 2019 08:39:10
Could you update the PoB link? The skill tree update broke it and I'm a bit lost. Thanks!
Hey everyone!

I have updated the PoB with the leveling sections for skill tree! - 3/9/2019

If there are any other issues with it please come let me know!

Thanks again!
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Guide Forum posts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2461277
Decided to level with a very similar tree and I'm glad I did - Storm Brand is still broken. Currently level 84 and just filling out my atlas. I think I'd still like to spec into VSC or VSpark eventually but will probably keep chugging away until I am in a position to farm.

Got my two alchemists/reflexes jade/stibnite ready for when a 5L QotF comes up on the market. Would like to figure out what I'm doing with my amulet and helm at some point but I think I might need DPS upgrades first. If any experts want to take a look at my profile the character is named FlasksAreActuallyBroken.

One thing I've wondered is whether or not The Gull is still worth it even though there is no more Domination Zana mod this league. Would be interested to hear people's thoughts.
I'm really enjoying the build but it seems like your PoB link has broken? It doesn't have the same skills and when I try to pull your character directly it doesn't work out.

QQ as well, why would we use Controlled Destruction when we have so many crit nodes?
Alright, made some good progress today despite not being able to play much last night due to network problems.

Got my 5L BBBBBG QotF! Actually paid less than 2ex which seems like crazy value to me. 214% inc movespeed now which is pretty nice. Currently trying to make my way through red maps but I feel like I reeeeaaaally need some DPS upgrades. I've tried using 4-link VSC and 4-link LST for single-target but either way I still take 2-3 minutes to kill map bosses that have any kind of defensive mods.

Pastebin of current state is here: https://pastebin.com/i0LPUzxi if anyone who knows better feels like helping me out with what I should do first! I realise my wand, shield, amulet and jewels are all pretty bad, but it's hard to know what the most important upgrades are now.

I'm also thinking of respeccing from alira to skillpoints so i can slot an Intuitive Leap to grab the charges on kill notable. If I do this, should I substitute PCoC for something else?
Dernière édition par cdnza, le 10 mars 2019 22:55:43
Posting, loving the build so far. +1

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires