Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.10] Storm Brand Pathfinder | All Content | League Starter | PoB updated [T16] [UE] [Pathfinder]

"
cdnza a écrit :
Yeah, I got a carry for uber lab for my first time with this build. Didn't feel like I would be able to take izaro at all. Will probably have to get a carry for my shaper to get t16 orb too - but I'm fine with being bad at bosses if it means farming as quickly as this build does!

im a pretty experienced lab runner, and what i've noticed is that if you circle izaro enough, he literally cant hit you, just have to bait out certain 1 shot attacks like his sword wind blast thing

even so, it would really help to get MoM on this build i think, at least just for lab...or get more life on the tree
Finally reached act 9 where I will farm a bit before going on.

Not a great league start experience, I found storm brand quite weak until act 7/8, but now that I have reached some critical chance threshold / cruel lab, I really like it, the constant shatter sounds, move speed and infinite flasks really make a huge difference.

I look forward to going to yellow/early red maps, where I will probably farm delve to kickstart the few builds I want to try out this league.
I have played around in PoB with support gems for Storm Brand, I might have found a better setup.

If you remove Controlled Destruction, you get back 100% critical strike chance. You can then remove Increased Critical Strikes. In their place:
- Arcane Surge is actually a pretty big damage boost now, when it is active we get an additional 19% more damage
- Energy Leech also is a good damage boost, especially if you are leeching. PoB does not seem to calculate correctly the damage boost when on full ES.

With both of these, with Arcane Surge active and without leeching, I get similar DPS in PoB than with the initial setup.

With energy shield leeching we could spec 2 points into Eldricht Battery, and see if another Aura setup could be used to take advantage of 100% mana reservation.

I'll try all of that in game ASAP and give feedback. Please let me know if you think it's a waste of time, I'm a noob at build tweaking.
"
thomzon a écrit :
I have played around in PoB with support gems for Storm Brand, I might have found a better setup.

If you remove Controlled Destruction, you get back 100% critical strike chance. You can then remove Increased Critical Strikes. In their place:
- Arcane Surge is actually a pretty big damage boost now, when it is active we get an additional 19% more damage
- Energy Leech also is a good damage boost, especially if you are leeching. PoB does not seem to calculate correctly the damage boost when on full ES.

With both of these, with Arcane Surge active and without leeching, I get similar DPS in PoB than with the initial setup.

With energy shield leeching we could spec 2 points into Eldricht Battery, and see if another Aura setup could be used to take advantage of 100% mana reservation.

I'll try all of that in game ASAP and give feedback. Please let me know if you think it's a waste of time, I'm a noob at build tweaking.

Hey!

Sorry that I havnt really sent to many responses to this thread. I am reading everything and thinking about the changes you are testing and they all look interesting and good. I think EB is something to test and check out because of how innately powerful it is along with the combo you were talking about with the new Energy Leech support gem. I am currently testing arcane surge out with my hand-caster league start character and its pretty amazing. I am going to test out the arcane surge -> Leech support with the full mana reservation EB style play and I think it is going to be amazing.

For OTHER auras you could try: Zealotry, Haste, Grace, herald of ice/thunder, discipline. Just to name a few. Some will be more beneficial than others as reservation costs are dependent on when you can grab enlightens. ALSO the new watcher's eye modifiers for zealotry makes this idea of EB as the resource with a full mana reservation really interesting and good because of how much recovery rate it gives.

Thanks for having such interest in this build. I plan on playing it as my third build of the league, after i check out bane/soulrend trickster! Dont be a stranger and come stop by the stream or feel free to message me in game!

Thanks again!
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Guide Forum posts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2461277
Thanks for the reply :)

Did not change the tree yet, I'm a slow / intermittent player, just finishing now Act 10.
I am using the Energy Leech + Arcane Surge combo in my Tabula and it looks good.

Small unrelated question:
I really like the leech effect of the Vessel of Vinktar flask, I feel like build tanginess goes way up as the life flask becomes an emergency only think. However, I don't have the Master Surgeon node yet, and without it I feel like I can't have the flask up all the time.
Am I missing something ? If not, is it viable to keep the Master Surgeon node as a final setup ?
"
thomzon a écrit :
Thanks for the reply :)

Did not change the tree yet, I'm a slow / intermittent player, just finishing now Act 10.
I am using the Energy Leech + Arcane Surge combo in my Tabula and it looks good.

Small unrelated question:
I really like the leech effect of the Vessel of Vinktar flask, I feel like build tanginess goes way up as the life flask becomes an emergency only think. However, I don't have the Master Surgeon node yet, and without it I feel like I can't have the flask up all the time.
Am I missing something ? If not, is it viable to keep the Master Surgeon node as a final setup ?

We would only keep Master Surgeon if we did not find a way to deal with bleed. I recommend at SOME point during the league to get a jewel that has " Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" and see if you like that better than master surgeon.

I also did some testing with arcane surge/energy leech combo and I found an issue with it. If we have full mana reserved and only use ES arcane surge will NOT proc and give us the extra 19% MORE damage. I shouldve thought about it when I saw the combo but in practice it makes sense. We arent spending mana, we are spending energy shield as per Eldritch Battery. I am testing other options to the arcane surge because I really like the Leech gem. Currently I have increased Critical Strike in instead.

Thanks for the suggestion! I wish it worked the way we thought it did!
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Thanks for trying, did not think of that :)

Wouldn't Increased Critical Damage or Added Lightning be better than Increased Critical Strike if we don't have Controlled Destruction ?
"
thomzon a écrit :
Thanks for trying, did not think of that :)

Wouldn't Increased Critical Damage or Added Lightning be better than Increased Critical Strike if we don't have Controlled Destruction ?

Added lightning would be but critical damage wouldnt be as much of a Quality of life change as increased crit strikes would be. The higher chance to crit the easier it is for us to instantly clear the mobs we are trying to kill or shock/freeze the enemy. We want to try and hit 100% as quickly and easily as possible and if you arent using controlled destruction, increased critical strike support will definitely give us around 8-10% crit not including diamond flasks.

Thanks again!
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Just wanted to say I took this through uber elder and pretty much everything this league. Only change was using Command of the Pit for gloves. More abyss jewels. Also if you want to zoom zoom it, get phasing on kill on your jewels. Helps just charge through all the badies
Not sure what im missing here but, how do I not die to vaal righteous fire... Awesome build btw...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires