[3.10] Storm Brand Pathfinder | All Content | League Starter | PoB updated [T16] [UE] [Pathfinder]

Hey bud,

So Inpulsa's is a good option for this build. This is good for both mapping and bossing as it increases lightning damage and shock overall power.

This is what inpulsa gives us that is relevant:
+(60-80) to maximum Life - Defensive
(20-50)% increased Damage if you have Shocked an Enemy Recently - Big DPS increase because of vinktar's
(25-40)% increased Effect of Shock - Stronger Vinktar's
Shocked Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of
their Maximum Life as Lightning Damage which cannot Shock - Great Map clearing
Unaffected by Shock - This is nice to have if we werent playing a pathfinder as we have issues dealing with shock otherwise.

This item is really good for dps and has some good defensive capabilities. Overall I think it is in the top 5 for chest slot that we could use but it wouldnt be the one that i would go for at the end of the day. I believe that loreweave is overall better in terms of dps + defensive capability.

Thanks!
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Guide Forum posts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2461277
Dernière édition par Kevic, le 19 févr. 2019 19:38:20
hi is this good build starter for 3.6?
"
aekreda a écrit :
hi is this good build starter for 3.6?

Hey Aekreda,

I believe this will be a great starter for 3.6 as long as they don't remove Storm Brand from the game :)

Seriously though, I will give a big update concerning the state of the build once we get the patch notes in the coming week. I don't think GGG will nerf the skill so much that it is unusable and I think that we will be in a good spot for 3.6 even if we do get some damage nerfs. The skill does so much damage that we should be fine even with significant nerfs and even then it should still function very well for mapping and other content!

I would check back next Wednesday March 6th for an update since that is when the patch notes are posted officially. All we can do currently is speculate on what could happen but I want it to be as official as possible when I do update or give detailed info on the build.

Thanks!
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Dernière édition par Kevic, le 26 févr. 2019 15:30:29
Hey brother the POB link is only shows the first 24 points since new update, can you update it again! Thanks!
"
oLdSkoOl11611 a écrit :
Hey brother the POB link is only shows the first 24 points since new update, can you update it again! Thanks!

Hey!

I am updating the PoB tonight and will post an update for it when I commit the final change.

Thanks again!
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Dernière édition par Kevic, le 6 mars 2019 15:37:08
Cool. Which did you prefer playing the pathfinder or assassin?
"
oLdSkoOl11611 a écrit :
Cool. Which did you prefer playing the pathfinder or assassin?

Hey,

I updated the Path of building. For which version I perfer? I very much perfer the pathfinder over the assassin. Pathfinder had a much smoother and safe type of play style with the infinite flasks and immunity to elemental ailments. Also Vessel of Vinktar is a really strong flask that we have no downside to use. It is just a bunch of nice QoL things that makes playing that spec way more fun. and enjoyable.

Thanks again bro. I recommend trying both because both play definitely in very unique ways.
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Hey thanks for the guide !

Wanted to try a Pathfinder build for several leagues now, will probably league start this one.

Any tip for levelling damage to help Storm Brand until it is self-sufficient ?
Also, any good unique weapons to consider before being able to craft a good one ?
"
thomzon a écrit :
Hey thanks for the guide !

Wanted to try a Pathfinder build for several leagues now, will probably league start this one.

Any tip for levelling damage to help Storm Brand until it is self-sufficient ?
Also, any good unique weapons to consider before being able to craft a good one ?

Heya!

Storm Brand's damage is still fine on the low end (only changed the low level damage by 1 point) but i would recommend a combination of added cold/added lightning OR added cold/faster casting depending on how the damage feels. The nerf to Storm Brand was not as harsh as I originally thought it would be, so leveling should be as easy as before!

Thanks!

EDIT: For uniques - Axiom Perpetuum is a good one to use for a bit but it falls off to rares once you get into maps. Rares should be fairly easy to come by this league. I personally wouldnt rely on axiom in the beginning and start with a +1 lightning gem wand by using the vendor recipe (magic wand/sceptre + topaz ring + alteration orb) and using that for a while until I find a really good spell damage wand or lightning damage to spells wand.

Realistically it depends on what is available to me during league start vs later in the league. Axiom drops in price significantly as the league moves forward so if you dont plan on starting day 1 then I would go for axiom.
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Dernière édition par Kevic, le 7 mars 2019 12:45:10
Thanks for the reply !

Definitely will do this build as league starter tomorrow.

Did you check out if any of the new support gems could be interesting for us ? ES leech + EB could be cool for mana sustain and having a full MoM dedicated mana pool ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires