[3.10] Storm Brand Pathfinder | All Content | League Starter | PoB updated [T16] [UE] [Pathfinder]

"

The idea of dual wielding is definitely something I need to check out because the more damage we have the better we are at killing stuff and we just want to clear the map/boss. A lot of other builds use voidbattery/shimmeron and that wouldnt be a terrible idea to try out. Void battery would probably be the better option because more power charges = more crit + MORE damage because of our links - But this is if you are looking for a unique. If you want a rare wand/dagger, I would look for a grouping of mods like - flat ele on spells, castspeed, penetration, spell crit, crit multi. Something to note, Daggers give global crit and wands CAN give cast speed depending on which one you ideally want.

I personally am going to look for a dagger because I lose a ton of spell crit from replacing the shield. I will post updates on it as well AND you are more than welcome to ask questions in my stream. I try and answer everything as accurately as possible.

Thank you for liking the guide! I hope this helped you!

I'm dual wielding these 2 wand:

Pob shows me less Dps if I use 2 void Batteries instead. Not sure I'm using pob correctly, but I simply checked "Do u use power charges" in configuration, and those wand are superior. At least unless I go into extra power charges on tree and I don't think that's a good idea.

And I'm rocking a Devoto's and a Seven-Leagues for more speed cause I want to test this build for Labrunning as well as mapping and bossing. Will let u know when I hit lvl80 and get Runebinder on tree and become able to melt Izaro more easily.

I'm lvl 74 now and I'm clearing T10 maps with boss (lvl 77 mobs) easy, love this build so far thx again :)
Dernière édition par Roolstar, le 12 janv. 2019 23:22:00
hi, i keep dying to bleed. am i missing something?
Hey SJOrken!

There are two ways to deal with bleed in this build. The first and easiest way to get it is through the ascendancy node Master Surgeon - This gives you the ability to remove bleed on flask use. The second way is to socket a Corrupted Jewel that says "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you". These jewels tend to be a bit more expensive and rightfully so as they make your Quality of Life way better. I hope this helps and if you have any other questions feel free to reply here or message me in game!

Hello Roolstar!

I am very glad you enjoy the build! I look forward to see what your tests results bring both of those wands are very good and I am glad they are working out for you! I am currently in the middle of a big update on shield's vs dual wielding and what my particular tests have shown!
I can't wait to share everything and to show everyone the format changes to the guide I have planned for later today!

Thanks again for checking out the guide!
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Guide Forum posts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2461277
Ok I'm now lvl 82 and cleared uber lab no problem.

I can run T15 maps semi safely (syndicate can be tricky). I'm sure I'm still not competent enough with this character in terms of fight mechanics but I'm doing fine and this build seems solid so far.

Gonna get myself a Gull and try it out instead of Devoto's. I might only use Devoto's for speedy lab runs eventually.

Just one question, how do u manage without a life flask? I have 0 life regen, am I missing something? Gameplay or gear?
Hey!

Vinktar's is how you gain health back with the 20% leech that all vinktar's give. That is our primary way of gaining health in combat and it can become a bit tricky but I usually pop all my flask and storm call without pressing Vaal RF and I usually have enough Leech with 2 brands + vaal storm call.
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Hello, nice build so far just leveling it all up.

One question, where do I have the room to fit the HErald of thunder and enlighten support? Keep trying to go it over in my head and it doesnt look like I'll have enough room when i get all the gems.
"
KingNathan a écrit :

One question, where do I have the room to fit the HErald of thunder and enlighten support? Keep trying to go it over in my head and it doesnt look like I'll have enough room when i get all the gems.

U socket in weapon, and u add a portal gem in 3rd socket if u want.

"
Hey!

Vinktar's is how you gain health back with the 20% leech that all vinktar's give. That is our primary way of gaining health in combat and it can become a bit tricky but I usually pop all my flask and storm call without pressing Vaal RF and I usually have enough Leech with 2 brands + vaal storm call.

Thx for that, never used vinctar before so I actually had it replaced with a life flask like a complete and utter idiot lol
"
Roolstar a écrit :
"
KingNathan a écrit :

U socket in weapon, and u add a portal gem in 3rd socket if u want.

but guide says club has 3 reds and shield has 1R1G1B with all different gems
Hey!

So where the links specifically go does not matter as long as you can get those links working. I.E the mace is the easiest for Immortal call > Increased Duration > Cast when damage taken because it is a Strength base so it is easier to roll 3 red's.

How you socket your gems in your gear is really up to you as your gear will be different than mine considering what rares you get and what you NEED in regard to resistances. I would use herald of thunder with just an enlighten (lv2) in anywhere you can fit it. Once you are able to afford Aspect of the spider you free up two gem links in your gear for you to add whatever you would like.

Sorry for the confusion! But a good rule of thumb is to think of your gem links to be as fluid as possible and that it doesnt matter where they go as long as they fulfill the amount of links required!

Thanks for reading and responding! If you are still confused or have another questions please PM me in game or back here in the guide!
Twitch.tv/Kevic

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires