[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

"
Orion72 a écrit :
Sidenote on the other build I've been working on:

So, I have succcessfully created a Trickster DOT totems (Soulrend / Essence Drain / Wither) build that maps and levels faster than anything I personally have ever played before. Up to 90 it regularly clocked 400-500m/hour in maps and on the overall It clocked 0-92 in approximately 24 hours played. (For me, that's fast, ymmv). It bosses well against anything that has a decent sized arena (Successful deathless Uber Atziri and Shaper runs), but it is crap at small, chaotic arena bosses unless you play much better than I do (Deaths have almost all been delve or synthesis bosses, because I am a slow learner sometimes).

Important tech: The secret to its sustain is that when a totem kills something with a DOT (as opposed to a hit) this counts as your kill. When you combine this with the Trickster ascendancies, you get excllent levels of mapping sustain in high density maps.

I probably won't do a full write up on it 'till sometime next league, as I feel it has a few kinks to work out and I am honestly a little burned out on synthesis at the moment. But for any of you that have stuck with me in this thread so far, I thought I should let you know that I found another good one. My profile is public. If you are interested, the character that has the template you want to look at is O_Perfection_O.

Good luck,

-O

Would you recommend this for flashback? Can't decide what to start on
Welp, I don't feel like I have all the kinks worked out, but it was definitely fun. I certainly wouldn't steer you away from checking it out during the flashback league. Feel free to message me and let me know how it goes. :>

-O
New Project Completed:

For anyone following my builds, I have finally finished my latest project. You can find it in the Shadow forum under "[HC 3.6] Trickster DOT totems"
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 20 mai 2019 14:47:04
"
No. ROA is great when you have packs and on bosses with adds. It is not so great when there is a single high end boss to fight. Barrage is your friend.

False, you spam more projectiles and gain more leech with roa, besides youre always killing packs = more virulance per sec
ROA wins.
Dernière édition par Kross0m, le 3 juin 2019 23:41:42
"
Kross0m a écrit :
"
No. ROA is great when you have packs and on bosses with adds. It is not so great when there is a single high end boss to fight. Barrage is your friend.

False, you spam more projectiles and gain more leech with roa, besides youre always killing packs = more virulance per sec
ROA wins.

I wasn't talking about packs. I was talking about fighting endgame bosses without significant adds. Think Shaper, Uber atziri, Elder Guardians. Against these your ROA is only hitting with a small fraction of its projectiles. Barrage hits with all or nearly all. Far superior for endgame bossing. Not that it is likely to matter anyway, given upcoming nerfs to HOA, but was fun for a while.

-O
Hey Orion, played this in flashback and had a blast. Do you think that HOA nerf is enough to stop this from being viable? Furthest I've ever got in HC!

Maybe I'll try your other build next!

Thanks man!
Glad you had a chance to enjoy it in flashback. Most welcome. :)

Makes me a little sad to say it, but HOA got slammed pretty hard with the nerf bat. It's going to do roughly 40% less damage than before. Combine that with the buffs to mob health and I think this build is not going to be that much fun to play going forward. [edit--testing shows me to have been incorrect, build still perfectly viable]

So it goes. Being nerfed into the ground is the most sincere form of praise GGG has to offer. And it was a blast while it lasted.

The new build (Trickster DOT totems) appears to have been tapped only lightly with the same bat-that will be my league start for Legion.

-O

Dernière édition par Orion72, le 29 août 2019 02:58:56
Hello :)

This is my favorite build in hc . I play this build in hc legion . Build still alive . Very good survivability and decent dps :) so I answer questions -> good build in 3.7 .
Ok, I admit I was wrong. The death of this build was greatly exaggerated (by me)

I did other things and experimented all league long during Legion. And then I decided to go back to standard and actually spend some time testing the post-nerf viability of the build.

And it actually appears to perform just fine at the top level. Still runs over T16s. Maybe a touch slower on Shaper/Guardians themselves but not painfully so and still the same old solid survivability.

And so I am resurecting this thread for Blight. With the upgrades to minion builds generally, new gems etc., I'm actually excited to see how this build performs. I plan to try it as my starter in HC Blight and see if any of the new gems/gear provide an upgrade. Will try to post my progress periodically. Hope to see some of you there.

-Orion
First Deathless Uber-Elder Run, post-nerf.
https://youtu.be/AvvgogLdpdI

-O

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires