[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Completed my build, more or less. Did uber elder deathless for the first time with it.

Bossing gear at 8k life:

Can still insert a

and to-be crafted elder ring
with focus to shock for 4s for more damage + a bit more life at the loss of some life gained.

Cheers again for the guide, picked up a lot of useful info.

Congratulations on uber elder! Always pleased to hear it went well.

For myself, I have been working on something completely new and different and promising. I'll leave this one here for all of you.

Probably wont be writing up the new one until next league if/when I am satisfied with it. But if I do, it will show up in the Shadow forum and I'll leave you all a note and a link here. (For the curious, my profile is always set to public, you are welcome to poke at it on your own).

My thanks to all of you for the feedback and engagement with this build. It has been most enjoyable from my end.

Best,

Orion
I don't wanna seem dumb, I just have a legit question. What's getting the stacks from this build early on? 20% Chance seems hardly viable to maintain the virulence
Dernière édition par Munsia, le 16 avr. 2019 18:57:09
Lesser poison adds 40% poison chance until lvl 31.
Poison adds 60% chance after that.
No questions are stupid if you are still learning the game.

-O
More questions, how do people get the 6l Helm? I can't find the crafting guides related to adding the gems as implicits
6L Helm methods:

1. Elder helm ilvl 75+ spamming bound fossils until you get +2 minion gems & Minion damage.

2. Elder helm ilvl 86+ spamming bound fossils for +3 minion gems & Minion damage

3. Elder helm ilvl 75+ spamming essence of insanity until you get +2/+3 minion gems OR minion damage with the insanity craft.

4. Fractured helm with +2/+3 minion gems mod locked using one insanity essence. (no spam required)

5. (7L helm) Elder Helm ilvl 86+ spamming insanity essence for +3 minion gems AND minion damage. This one is a project for someone in standard with unlimited currency. It would result in the most powerful helm I can currently envision for this build. Likely to be a very difficult very expensive craft since you won't benefit from the extra likelihood to roll minion mods from using a bound fossil and won't be settling for only one good mod with the essence.

Cheapest right now (Last I checked prices) is #4.

Good luck!

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 24 avr. 2019 12:53:53
"
Orion72 a écrit :
6L Helm methods:

1. Elder helm ilvl 75+ spamming bound fossils until you get +2 minion gems & Minion damage.

2. Elder helm ilvl 86+ spamming bound fossils for +3 minion gems & Minion damage

3. Elder helm ilvl 75+ spamming essence of insanity until you get +2/+3 minion gems OR minion damage with the insanity craft.

4. Fractured helm with +2/+3 minion gems mod locked using one insanity essence. (no spam required)

5. (7L helm) Elder Helm ilvl 86+ spamming insanity essence for +3 minion gems AND minion damage. This one is a project for someone in standard with unlimited currency. It would result in the most powerful helm I can currently envision for this build. Likely to be a very difficult very expensive craft since you won't benefit from the extra likelihood to roll minion mods from using a bound fossil and won't be settling for only one good mod with the essence.

Cheapest right now (Last I checked prices) is #4.

Good luck!

-O

Is the level of that gem random? I see them with like 17-20 minion damage. Some have a second skill, is that taking place of the +2 minion gems?

Info on elders/fossils? Eager to learn more just need the source material
The level is random, with +3 only being possible on an ilvl 86+ helm.
The bonus minion damage is actually part of the same mod as he +gem level.
You can search for an elder helm on poe trade by checking yes in the Elder box down below. Best way to search for fossils is on poe currency, clicking the delve tab and then the fossil you are looking for in the top box and clicking on chaos orb in the bottom box. Happy to answer other specific questions.

-O
"
Orion72 a écrit :
The level is random, with +3 only being possible on an ilvl 86+ helm.
The bonus minion damage is actually part of the same mod as he +gem level.
You can search for an elder helm on poe trade by checking yes in the Elder box down below. Best way to search for fossils is on poe currency, clicking the delve tab and then the fossil you are looking for in the top box and clicking on chaos orb in the bottom box. Happy to answer other specific questions.

-O

More interested in farming than acquisition via trade. I do buy what I need on occasion but I'm wanting to poke around a bit myself
Dernière édition par Munsia, le 25 avr. 2019 16:53:32
Fossils come from delves in certain zones (There are lists posted elsewhere that can be googled regarding what fossils come from where)

Elder gear comes from farming zones with Elder influence.

-O

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires