[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Hope you will comment on the patch notes for 3.8 Orion :) Think I might come back to this one for Blight!
Just reviewed the patch notes and we are looking good for Blight. Three important ones that jumped out:

1. No nerf to mana gained on hit from thief's torment (this was a real possibility since they nerfed many other sources of mana gain)

2. Straight buff to vicious proj, which is a slightly less than 8% buff to our HOA damage.

3. Carrion golem. This is potentially a solid buff to the build, depending on the numbers. I will be experimenting to figure out whether it is worth it and if so the best way to work it in. It may be that the ultimate form of the build now involves an actual 6L QR with HOA in the helm and Carrion golem in the bow (this is my tentative prediction) We'll have to see, and will need to experiment to find the best gem set for the golem if that's the way to go.

With barrage in the gloves and a Kaom's that would leave just 4 slots for all utility gems. Probably would have to forego the entire CWDT set-up. (Which is not too bad a loss defensively, given the nerf to IC) Will have to play with it to see if Carrion golem>spirit offering, but I suspect it will be. Boots would then probably be phase run>convocation>flame dash>vaal grace, ideally with a built in increased duration (rollable on elder boots)

Personally, I am kinda hyped to be bringing the build back for Blight. If anyone else is experimenting along with me, do please feel free to share your results here.

Good luck!

-O

Hello there, i took a different approach to get ultra defenses while maintaining damage with herald of agony as a juggernaut and thought i might share it here with you.

for the annointment i will go with Cleansed Thoughts which doubles your chaos resitance and for the open jewel slot there will be a timeless jewel which will enable divine flesh (All Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield

50% of Elemental Damage taken as Chaos Damage

+10% to maximum Chaos Resistance )

as for the open weapon slot there will hopefully be the new unique dagger which gives +3 to hoa or a similiar weapon.

Here is the pob : https://pastebin.com/1fRE4ytB

In the Pob calculations i took the hardest physical slam from Minotaur as reference , which is 7500 afaik.
Can this clear monsters good / fast and is it any good with the new league? expensive?
Clear speed I'd rate medium. There are definitely faster clearing builds, but this one walks over T16 maps without difficulty and without worrying about the mods once fully geared. It was designed to have excellent survivability during HC betrayal. It can be started fairly cheaply but gears up toward the endgame to the tune of 10-15 ex for reasonably high end gear if you just buy all of it rather than craft. As to whether it will be good in Blight, I think it will or I would have left the thread dead, but this is what I will be testing next week.

-O

Welp, skill gem stats came out. Looks like Carrion Golem looks is a no. Based on its stats it would have minimal impact. It's really designed to be run with a large number of other small minions.

That said, still looking forward to tomorrow.

-O
"
Lost_Legend a écrit :
Hello there, i took a different approach to get ultra defenses while maintaining damage with herald of agony as a juggernaut and thought i might share it here with you.

for the annointment i will go with Cleansed Thoughts which doubles your chaos resitance and for the open jewel slot there will be a timeless jewel which will enable divine flesh (All Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield

50% of Elemental Damage taken as Chaos Damage

+10% to maximum Chaos Resistance )

as for the open weapon slot there will hopefully be the new unique dagger which gives +3 to hoa or a similiar weapon.

Here is the pob : https://pastebin.com/1fRE4ytB

In the Pob calculations i took the hardest physical slam from Minotaur as reference , which is 7500 afaik.

Interesting.

Why righteous army?

What attack skill? Cyclone? I'm looking at going max block with dagger and shield.

Interesting.

"
Why righteous army?

What attack skill? Cyclone? I'm looking at going max block with dagger and shield.

Righteous army? good point; could swap for an additional jewel socket aswell.Yes i am using cyclone here, max block is an interesting approach and quite sturdy, played a gladiator with hoag before but died eventually mostly due to degens :)
Dernière édition par Lost_Legend, le 5 sept. 2019 16:29:22
"
Orion72 a écrit :
Welp, skill gem stats came out. Looks like Carrion Golem looks is a no. Based on its stats it would have minimal impact. It's really designed to be run with a large number of other small minions.

That said, still looking forward to tomorrow.

-O

First, long time lurker, I commend you on your active participation in this guide.

I threw together a jugg in standard and used this and Ziz's builds as templates, and very impressed with performance. Will most likely roll some mix-match of the two as my starter build.

Gems that caught my eye were Carrion, Meat Shield, and Death Mark... your thoughts on their worth in working into build would be appreciated..

being noob to mechanics and interaction, why would Carrions flat phys not be worth having?

Thanks in advance, and gl/hf!
HH
Welcome Lurker,

Because Carrion Golem is flat phys (rather than a more modifier) it actually provides only a small incremental bonus if we are spending most of our time on 40 stacks of virulence. Not one remotely worth sacrificing Spirit Offering in the CWDT setup. Also, the golem receives a per-minion bonus for each summoned minion up to 10. For it to independently work at max efficiency, it wants an army behind it rather than a single Agony Crawler. Might be fun to do a completely different build around that, but it doesn't look good to me for this build.

Meat shield would work at cross purposes to clear speed, so I don't see that one as viable.

As for Death Mark, it looks like only a slight damage bonus over DOFL against a single targeted MOB, and significantly less damage while clearing. Again, doesn't seem worth to me.

Would love to see what you come up with as a hybrid build between this guide and Ziz's guide. Please feel free to post it here.

-O

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires