[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

"
ieatpillowtags a écrit :
"
tiasim a écrit :
Thx for the fast reply last time. Love how some people know their builds in and out. I'm wondering if you could check out my character if there is anything I can easily change in my current setup that makes the clear a bit faster? Character name is Tiasoso

I know the cluster jewels are missing but i feel currently my clear is not so fast even at lvl 18 gem. Running tier 4 maps for the clusters currently.
What makes this build fast? is my question

Also do you keep moving circles in ultimatums? I feel so scared standing still, afraid I'll get stunned and die within a second but maybe this fear is just in my head xD

The cluster jewels really are the most important (only) thing that increases the damage of the crawler with this passive tree. Increasing your max virulence increases both the damage and attack speed of the crawler, so its a significant quality of life difference when it is attacking monsters. A bad angle on his attack means less if he attacks again right away!

And don't forget that you are immune to stuns! I absolutely do stand in one place for most of the encounters, only moving to avoid things like lightning circles on the ground, etc.

Edit:

Oh hey by the way, I looked at your profile and I do have an easy change you can do! The Gluttony belt was used in the Juggernaut version of the build to self damage and trigger endurance charge generation. It doesn't really add anything to this build, and significantly reduces your defenses! Get a nice Stygian belt with a good jewel on it instead :)

I also realize that you are SSF, so the cluster jewels will be difficult. I think you are doing the best you can by taking minion nodes on the tree for now, but this will be a hard build to scale up in SSF I think.

I agree with most of this. Particularly, you must get rid of gluttony in the champ version of the build. As far as speed goes, the pure agony jewel nodes are the most key part and they are just going to take a while playing ssf--not a lot to do about that except try to grind delirium as much as possible till you find what you need. It's a challenging build for ssf (though far from impossible). The build will feel -significantly- better for each pure agony you are able to slot.

I have been doing the Ultimatums on roughly a three count--Flask, Stand and fire, 2, 3, dash along the outside of the circle, flask & fire, 2, 3, dash etc. This has been effective at not letting too many mobs pile up in a nervous making way. I have been rolling through gently rolled T16 ultimatums today without a lot of drama.

Wishing you luck in SSF!

-O

"
ieatpillowtags a écrit :
I have just started getting into yellow maps, but so far I've been able to ignore the league mechanics and just blast through everything with minimal risk. THe clear speed is amazing on open maps, and not too frustrating on tight ones once you get the hang of positioning the crawler.

The choice of Champion has felt very strong, especially in terms of damage and utility for party play, although the defenses feel a bit less automatic, if not necessarily weaker, than the Jugg did. I think maybe the passive regeneration of the Jugg helped when for whatever reason you can't rely on life-on-hit.

The first (and last!) time I followed your build was in Betrayal league, and I'm playing it again now for the same reason I tried it then, which is that the league mechanics put out so much unavoidable and spiky damage that the only option was to be able to face tank it.

Glad you are enjoying the new version! Yes, it has a -lot- less passive regen. For me, this has been showing up most in needing to be more aware of things like bleed and ground effects at the end of fights when there is nothing left to attack. 6-7k life gain/sec will forgive a lot of mistakes while it's going, but they will all show up when it stops. It's also not quite as trivial to run lab--I will typically switch to Ralekesh for my small pantheon choice on lab runs to help with that.

I've come back to the build for the same reason you have. And it's not letting me down :> Hope it goes well for you as well.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 30 avr. 2021 07:58:00
how is this build for uber labs?
Re: uber labs

For the Champ version Izaro is not particularly difficult, but you need to take great care with the traps because it is a fairly low regen build. For this reason, it is not my favorite labrunner--for specifically that part of the game, the Jugg version is superior. To mitigate the problem, I recommend slotting in Vitality specifically for lab runs and using soul of Ralakesh.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 1 mai 2021 03:29:05
"
ieatpillowtags a écrit :
"
tiasim a écrit :
Thx for the fast reply last time. Love how some people know their builds in and out. I'm wondering if you could check out my character if there is anything I can easily change in my current setup that makes the clear a bit faster? Character name is Tiasoso

I know the cluster jewels are missing but i feel currently my clear is not so fast even at lvl 18 gem. Running tier 4 maps for the clusters currently.
What makes this build fast? is my question

Also do you keep moving circles in ultimatums? I feel so scared standing still, afraid I'll get stunned and die within a second but maybe this fear is just in my head xD

The cluster jewels really are the most important (only) thing that increases the damage of the crawler with this passive tree. Increasing your max virulence increases both the damage and attack speed of the crawler, so its a significant quality of life difference when it is attacking monsters. A bad angle on his attack means less if he attacks again right away!

And don't forget that you are immune to stuns! I absolutely do stand in one place for most of the encounters, only moving to avoid things like lightning circles on the ground, etc.

Edit:

Oh hey by the way, I looked at your profile and I do have an easy change you can do! The Gluttony belt was used in the Juggernaut version of the build to self damage and trigger endurance charge generation. It doesn't really add anything to this build, and significantly reduces your defenses! Get a nice Stygian belt with a good jewel on it instead :)

I also realize that you are SSF, so the cluster jewels will be difficult. I think you are doing the best you can by taking minion nodes on the tree for now, but this will be a hard build to scale up in SSF I think.

thx again for the replies! yea the belt was in there because i didnt find a replacement yet. i was so happy last night i found a herald jewel only to find out it should be a +minion dmg while affected by herald the rollercoster of emotions i went through lol. Anyway thx for helping me out it seems like i might have to switch to tradecore if this doesnt work out or make a new character to farm with
Well, I've done it. I have created a new, fully updated build guide for the 3.14 Champion version of the build. For anyone that ever enjoyed the Juggernaut variant, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what the updated guide has in store for you. I will be checking in periodically to answer questions, like always.

The new guide can be found at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3103733

Wishing you all a good league,
-Orion
are you gonna carry on updating the build to Expedition? or it will be abandoned entirely and continue with only Champ version?
What is dead may never die!
Dernière édition par intothefiord, le 19 juil. 2021 04:35:39
Really depends on the nerfs/buffs. A big portion of the appeal of the jugg version was being able to be virtually immmune to physical damage. Since the changes to IC, this no longer works nearly as well. In the 3.14 version of the game, Champ's fortify seemed significantly stronger. If that remains true, I am more likely to update the Champ version of the build.

That said, it is totally possible that they will nerf Champ fortify into the ground--we won't know for a couple days yet. I will take a hard look at the option that seems to offer the best defense and probably update that option, with a link in the other like I did last league. (though I may be experimenting with other things early in the league--lots of new gems to play with).

Also, if you really want to be playing jugg, about 80-90% of the new information in the Champ version will still be applicable. ;>

Wishing you a good league,

-O
Thank for the reply. I'm ok to go either way, as I'm not like a quick hands gamer, tanky is my priority.
I went with the build as jugg in Heist and felt great.
Come back again and would like to start the next league with this build, so yeah, I'm ok to go with champ if jugg is not a solid option anymore.
Really looking forward to your updates when the patch note drops :)
What is dead may never die!
Looking like the Champ version is going to be relatively solid for 3.15. For purposes of this build, fortify wasn't actually hit that hard, and I have been able to come up with decent work arounds for the issues created by the nerfs to maintain -most- of our other defense, including full ailment immunity (which feels like a big deal given the flask nerfs). Damage will certainly be somewhat reduced, but seems to be more or less in line with or somewhat better (for the player) than the global nerfs to player damage in 3.15.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 21 juil. 2021 03:35:18

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires