[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

I'll be going for ziz build probly. The stormbrand is very nice to keep stacks up. Makes u able to use a shield to get 83/81/81 res, and a mace with minion damage and now even global levels to agony
"
Orion72 a écrit :

As for Death Mark, it looks like only a slight damage bonus over DOFL against a single targeted MOB, and significantly less damage while clearing. Again, doesn't seem worth to me.
-O

I was thinking Death Mark for boss encounters, swapping Pierce out, but that would require white socket...

My only real worry is the Crawlers AI is seriously lacking, and getting minion accuracy seems to be real important also. Maybe GGG has addressed this some in this update.

In my playing around T14/15 are jokes when I'm in the "groove" but that's why I play softcore..lol. I was able to run T15's, no pots at all, no death's, non optimized gear, only a plain +2 helm, no CWDT setup, just Barrage, Hatred/generosity and Agony, and a Frenzy curse on hit Poachers Mark, not even res capped. I was running 7.7k life, no gluttony belt, no jewels socketed and my old man's reflex's - so to clear and kill T15 without death or pots, again, really impressive.

I'll keep lurking and if I can get my mix match worked out I'll be sure to post.

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing your updates as Blight rolls out.

HH
Dernière édition par Hardhead7100, le 6 sept. 2019 09:27:01
Herald of Agony get buffed in 3.8 ? Same gem not changed :)

Dernière édition par kaperekk, le 6 sept. 2019 10:31:11
Is there some change with new unique dagger +3 level to agony gem?
"
lunkon a écrit :
Is there some change with new unique dagger +3 level to agony gem?

In my experience I was using avatar of fire (forgot to unspec it when testing HOAG jugg) and the storm brand variant would not proc virulence stacks. I imagine with the new dagger you will have the same issue cause you deal no ele damage so your poison stacker skill will have to be a physical skill. Could be wrong tho
Hi there!

Gonna use that build as my league starter!

So hoag is used directly when obtainable (lvl16), right?

Is this atleast a decent level build for a fresh league? I know its not the fastest, but i hope not extremly clunky/slow?
Should it work good for the blight league mechanic?

Thanks!
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 6 sept. 2019 12:20:32
Yes, you can use HOAG at lvl 16, though you'll need someone to buy the gem for you, since Jugg can't get it themselves until library in A3.

I don't find it extremely slow. I feel it's mid-range for clearspeed. Usually around 150-200M/hr in maps. I don't know enough about the blight mechanic yet, but I suspect/hope that any build should be fine with it, given that it's tower defense based.

The melee weapon versions of the build definitely have pluses and minuses. They may be a little stronger on clear, especially with the +gem lvls. I have heard reports that it can be difficult to maintain 40 stacks of virulence against bosses without adds. Also, although they can get the higher lvls of block, their LGOH, particularly against solo bosses, will be dramatically lower and requires being in melee range. These differences led me to choose the QR barrage version for myself, playing in hc (having also tried out the cyclone version). As always, ymmv.

Would be happy to hear about the exploits of folks going that direction also.

GL

-O

Hi Orion,

it would be great, if you could update the build for 3.8.

Best regards!
Hej guys; aint vile toxins stronger then vicious projectiles?
Someone reached maps so far and cal tell us how this build is doing against the blight mechanic?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires